It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An EVP Test - Please Participate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I got it.

"I just like jazz"

Nice class A evp! Sn'F

ETA: I listened before reading any comments. Now to think of it, sounds like she's saying I miss my jazz. Others are hearing dad but there's a prolonged ending to the last word jaaazz. Definitely a Ja sound. When listening with "dad" in mind, it's close but just not quite right.
edit on 5-1-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I just asked my 11-yr-old to listen (without reading anything on here) and she said she heard, "I punched your head".
We'll never know what it really says, will we? I think this is more interesting for the psychology of the living, then for the speaking of the dead!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
ok, let's see if this worked

the sound file is slowed down 20%
and pitch is slowed/lowerd 10%

Click to listen

Guess it wont play, its like the OP's...

first time messing with that site, not use to it.

to me, it still sounds like "I think i Can" used headphones
my laptop speaker is crud.

Hmmmm slowing down the tempo, it could be "I miss my Dad"
with a lot of annunciation on the "d"

its a hard call...

Great evp though OP.
edit on 5-1-2013 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sounds like a kid saying "I miss my dad" to me

Unfotunately I did make the mistake of reading some of the posts, so hopefully seeing someone mention the word dad didn't influence me otherwise I failed the experiment

Good idea though wouldn't mind seeing more.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've played it a good few times now and I always hear "I will f*** your ass" . Tried making it out what others are saying but I can only hear that.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

*LOL* well, we know where your mind is today *LOL*

those darn rapist ghost, always coming around when we
least expect them. *LOL*

sorry, could not reisist.
no offense intended

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've gone over it a bunch and in my opinion it says "I would f*** it up"

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Listen to it with what I think it said in mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

Without reading the thread, it sounds like
MY PARENTS

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CesarO
reply to post by 5pooky

Here is a bit of enhancing, slowed it down a bit, removed noise, shortened it and changed pitch. Maybe this will help or not.

dl.dropbox.com...

Yours is easier to hear
I MISS MY PARENTS

Sounds totally clear to me.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I have trouble hearing EVPs. I do not know why.

This one is obviously a voice. It sounds like: "I click point jazz." Doesn't make sense, but this is what I heard.

It's so obviously a 4 syllable sentence, it almost feels like a human voice recording caught by mistake? Are you certain that it isn't an inadvertent capture of the voice of a person present?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well it's a bit short, but no doubt that something was said. Any chance you could clean up the static and re-post? As of now it's hardly comprehendable. It could be another language, however in English it's sounds like a female saying something inappropriate along the lines of " I f***ed my dad" which can't be right unless this is a joke.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is one of those things where we hear what we know. If it wouldn't have been explained that it was in a cemetery and it was a response for a question, we may have heard nothing. Maybe I hear I miss my dad because I lost him long ago when I was young. Who knows.

It is like my Avatar, I have shown the ancient hammer to many people and received an interpretation of the carving from them. Everyone seems to see something different based on what they know. We interpret things differently, the same information has a different meaning to all people. I learned a lot from this rock. What I learned applies to people's varying perceptions.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

You're hearing jazz to eh?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

It is like my Avatar, I have shown the ancient hammer to many people and received an interpretation of the carving from them. Everyone seems to see something different based on what they know. We interpret things differently, the same information has a different meaning to all people. I learned a lot from this rock. What I learned applies to people's varying perceptions.

Wow, that's a hammer? I always thought it was a baby elephant clinging to a post - it looked so sad to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
This is one of those things where we hear what we know. If it wouldn't have been explained that it was in a cemetery and it was a response for a question, we may have heard nothing. Maybe I hear I miss my dad because I lost him long ago when I was young. Who knows.

I read only the opening post I don't think it says it was recorded in a cemetery? Strange how so many people hear such completely different things, on the slowed down version it was as clear as day to me, feels weird that everyone did not hear the same.
Haven't read the thread yet so back to page one!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
ok, let's see if this worked

the sound file is slowed down 20%
and pitch is slowed/lowerd 10%

Click to listen

Guess it wont play, its like the OP's...

first time messing with that site, not use to it.

to me, it still sounds like "I think i Can" used headphones
my laptop speaker is crud.

Hmmmm slowing down the tempo, it could be "I miss my Dad"
with a lot of annunciation on the "d"

its a hard call...

Great evp though OP.
edit on 5-1-2013 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

Still get I MISS MY PARENTS. I can see why some may hear DAD though.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I listened before reading any replies and also heard swearing. :/

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is unrelated but related to the topic. I've been into EVPs for quite some. I've heard a few things on my own but usually any anomalous sounds are just clicks and pops. I kind of gave up after a while because it takes lots of patience. However! I just decided to YT evp clicks and pops and this is what I found.

Well I'll be damned!
I've had so many of those clicks and pops saved on my phone, now I'm all geared up to give it another go I've upgraded my iphone app and am going to do some tests but what program can I use to slow them down? I've got audacity, is there a function there for those of you who many know?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I listened to it before reading any other comments and it sounded to me like she was saying " I can point it out "

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join