It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An EVP Test - Please Participate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I bought an app for iphone called sleep talk. It records you snoring, I wanted to proove to my husband he snores SOOO loud. Ended up with a bunch of EVP. Very clear. Guy talking to me, and me responding in my sleep to his talking! No one was home, husband not home til 4 am, it recorded at 1 am, and in a spanish voice.

Another time got someone talking in another language. I did my best to spell some of the words and put them in a translator and found it to be ARABIC with the guy saying " See you soon baby" That was the one I was talking back to in my sleep! Freaked me out and I never used that app again !! LOL

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It sounded like "I miss my dad" to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I put the file into Audacity, slowed it down a bit and filtered out some of the background noise.

What it sounds like to me is, "I hit my dad". It could very well be "I miss my dad" because the second word is hard to make out.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I heard, "I miss my dad."

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Seems like someone really misses his dad to me.
Interesting post thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I heard: "I miss my daddy ch"

couldn't make out what the 'ch' thing was.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
It could be "I'm with my dad" also.

yeah!! That is a very good possibility!! That's much more probable in my opinion than the others I think

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

HI 5pooky, I live by death or debt ....... is what I hear out of the audio gibberish after leaving it run in a loop

Mitch

edit on 5-1-2013 by fnpmitchreturns because: add/change

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I hear "How do I find your address?"

It sounds nothing like the rest of what has been posted, no matter how hard I try to hear those suggestions.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It's pretty crazy how some people hear such different words than others hear. To me, it sounds pretty clearly like "I'm with my dad".

It almost makes me wonder if evps use our individual brain waves to make the sound that we each hear individually (if that makes any sense). Different brains hear different things. Or, it could just be different computers make the sound come out differently. Who knows....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Listened to it and looped it for a bit before reading thru these posts and got the same thing as many.

I'm hearing either "I'm with my dad" or "i miss my dad"

So clear tho I thought I should be listening for something in the background.
~Lu

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Listening to the audio before reading comments I got "I could fight death".

Listening to it again after reading the replies I got "I miss my dad".

The power of suggestion?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Funny thing. Listening to this again after some time, it now sounds like "I'm with my dad" or "I miss my dad", though as I said earlier it sounded nothing like that before. Even the number of syllables I heard were different the first go-round. I listened to it a good dozen times before answering previously. Now when I listen, I don't hear what I heard before at all, despite expecting to hear it again as clearly as before. Quite bizarre.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I MISS MY DAD

that's what I hear

sounds like a kid, a boy, an american *shrug* that's it! perhaps you should read the gravestone where the voice was recorded to see if it's of a youngish american kid who passed on? why is he still here though?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Thanks for giving me the idea of slowing it down! I've never done that before. But I have to say, it sounds like you're on the mark.

"I miss my dad."

Hmm...thing is, when you have crappy tinny audio, it doesn't take a lot to make two completely different phrases sound a lot like each other. All you have to do is pick out enough similarities to convince yourself it's possible.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I listened several times...It sounded like "I defy death" to me. I didn't hear the word "miss" in there as others have. Can't tell if a woman or an older boy. Thought is was a woman's voice.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

That's a possibility too. Is there any way to really know without audio analysis programs?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I live back there.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Okay, now that I've read the posts about what others have heard, I went back and listened again. Now I hear "I miss my dad" as do the rest. Isn't that weird? When it was just "sound" - I heard something else - but now with a preconceived notion in my head, I hear the same as do some others. Afraid I'm not much help!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sounds Like '' I like my dress''

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join