It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why 9/11 bothers me more than the Holocaust

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

There may be a separate thread coming on this in the near future, not in the 9/11 forums so it gets maximum exposure.

I guess we will see, if and when it gets made. I even contacted the site moderators about this, that's how important this is to me.

And your questions raise other reasonable ones.....
Are new students even learning and studying about the collapse of WTC7 and the NIST report that goes with it ?
Strictly from a structural engineering POV, remove the conspiracy part.

Or is it totally ignored in the curriculum, having all those fresh eyes on this issue would make for some interesting perspectives.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

And even if graduates did think WTC7 was a CD, they are not going to go public and jeopardize their careers. Especially when they are entering a difficult job market .

And the engineers in Iran? North Korea? Brazil? All these anti US countries are afraid of losing their jobs?

There are many ways of getting the info out with a fair degree of anonymity. Besides they could always join Richard Gage and his dog and pony show.

If people lose their jobs by blowing the lid off 911 why are their web sites like a&e911? They don't seem to be in fear of career decimation.

Why hasn't Richard Gage met with some fatal auto accident?
Many years ago a shock jock radio show host was murdered in his own driveway for being jewish. But Alex Jones babbles on about 911.

It doesn't seem to me that there is any foundation for people to fear any retribution from TPTB.
And yet no one has uttered one word about his involvement in 911. Not even from deathbed confessions or after death video tapes.
NOT ONE!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

And even if graduates did think WTC7 was a CD, they are not going to go public and jeopardize their careers. Especially when they are entering a difficult job market .

And the engineers in Iran? North Korea? Brazil? All these anti US countries are afraid of losing their jobs?

There are many ways of getting the info out with a fair degree of anonymity. Besides they could always join Richard Gage and his dog and pony show.

If people lose their jobs by blowing the lid off 911 why are their web sites like a&e911? They don't seem to be in fear of career decimation.

Why hasn't Richard Gage met with some fatal auto accident?
Many years ago a shock jock radio show host was murdered in his own driveway for being jewish. But Alex Jones babbles on about 911.

It doesn't seem to me that there is any foundation for people to fear any retribution from TPTB.
And yet no one has uttered one word about his involvement in 911. Not even from deathbed confessions or after death video tapes.
NOT ONE!

It seems that you are in denial of the facts or your memory fails you. Since you are casting denials about 911 being an inside job, I shall provide you few titbits.

Several current and former heads of state, including Egypt's Mohamed Morsi, Malaysia's Mahathir Mohamed, Cuba's Fidel Castro, Italy's Francisco Cossiga ..., Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Venezuela's Hugo Chavez , have publicly doubted the official story. Scientific polls show that more than three-quarters of the world's Muslims and two-thirds of American Muslims, Muslims , 89% of the German people, and somewhere between 36% and 84% of the American people know or suspect that 9/11 was an inside job.

www.presstv.ir...

'9/11 was an inside job': Full speech by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at UN

Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'

The 9/11 terrorist attack on America which left almost 3,000 people dead was an "inside job", according to a group of leading academics.

Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House to justify the invasion and the occupation of oil-rich Arab countries.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The whole world knows 9/11 was an inside job and you come a long denying this fact. Do you need to reminded every 5 minutes?
edit on 8-1-2013 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

89% of the German people.....know or suspect that 9/11 was an inside job.

History is a painful teacher, especially when it happens in your own country.
The Holocaust which many typical Germans may not have even known about as it went on, or had the cognitive dissonance thing going on.
How about the Reichstag fire or Gleiwitz incident both false flag events that propelled the Nazi agenda forward.
So the German people know all about government sponsored false flag events, no wonder it's at 89%, they went through it themselves, they learned the hard way.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

have publicly doubted the official story. Scientific polls show that more than three-quarters of the world's Muslims and two-thirds of American Muslims, Muslims ,

Doubts and public polls are not facts. Just opinions.
Hundreds of years ago polls would have shown the world to be flat.

Still no proof and no admission of guilt 11 years later.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

have publicly doubted the official story. Scientific polls show that more than three-quarters of the world's Muslims and two-thirds of American Muslims, Muslims ,

Doubts and public polls are not facts. Just opinions.
Hundreds of years ago polls would have shown the world to be flat.

Still no proof and no admission of guilt 11 years later.

Clearly poles, elections or clear admissions of guilt do not constitute as guilt to you. Rather than sending people off on wild goose chases with your ever changing definition of "proof and admission" define what you mean by "proof and admission".

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
seen this thread for days now since theres been so many other false flag events *since* 9/11 to keep up with that grim turning point.

this thread and the wholesome replies above, all got me thinking:

Whats more destructive to society?

1) one oppressive man followed blindly by the masses
or
2) one nation with a legacy of dozens of dignity-less israeli banksters and anglocentric leaders?

examining #1, alongside Hitler's "The" Holocaust, are also Nixon/Pol Pot's Khmer Holocaust, as well as Mao, Ivan, Stalin's atrocities. but, their ruthless regimes lasted their political life in power, a few decades at most.

in contrast, #2 (USA) presents a persistent plague of genocide from its invasive birth in the Americas just a few centuries ago through to slavery, civil war, nuking Hiro/Naga, and bombing half of Cambodia, Laos, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Syria and the list will go on, both domestically & abroad, for how long only heaven knows for USA's tyrants have no mercy, if USA isn't stopped in time, humans may be wiped off the planet permanently. we aren't that far away if they resurrect a superstrain of the Spanish flu or other pathogen as a bioweapon or trigger a nuclear holocaust (USA has the most nukes as well as the most nuke reactors).

what goes around, comes back around.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Rather than sending people off on wild goose chases with your ever changing definition of "proof and admission" define what you mean by "proof and admission".

My definition of proof has never changed. Not one time.
All I have seen is speculation.

Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House

Note the word "believe".

Several current and former heads of state, including Egypt's Mohamed Morsi, Malaysia's Mahathir Mohamed, Cuba's Fidel Castro, Italy's Francisco Cossiga ..., Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Venezuela's Hugo Chavez , have publicly doubted the official story

Note the word "doubt".

What would happen in your local court house if the police officer said...
"I believe Mr Jones was going 25 mph over the speed limit."
or
"I doubt Mr Jones has a valid drivers license."
If you were Mr Jones would you stand before the judge throw yourself at the mercy of the court?
You don't even have to be a law student to beat those examples.

And yet people here accept it as proof positive of a conspiracy.

Ahmadinejad has his own structual engineers. Why doesn't he have his engineers produce papers proving the buildings could not have been brought down by planes and fuel? Think of the world wide boost in his public image he would recieve.
Oh that's right the US controls Irans engineers too. I guess they fear being fired by the US more than Ahmadinejads hench men.

Just admit it YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF. Just speculation.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The media announcing Bin Laden within minutes of the 1st tower being flown into from the get-go, was a giveaway right there and then and shortly thereafter the POTUS response revealed it was staged.

We've had a dozen years of evidence, and living evidence (most survivors) were exterminated shortly after surviving.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoorKnobEddie

The whole world knows 9/11 was an inside job and you come a long denying this fact. Do you need to reminded every 5 minutes?
edit on 8-1-2013 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

The whole world? That's a hefty claim, right there. I would bet less than five percent of the adult population of the Earth believes this. Obviously, my claim is just as baseless as yours, although I find mine to be more realistic. Hyperbole is a wonderful thing. In fact, it's most awesome thing ever!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

We've had a dozen years of evidence,

There has been no evidence of a conspiracy at all. Just speculation on internet websites.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

My definition of proof has never changed. Not one time. All I have seen is speculation.

Oh but it has changed quite a few times. On occasions you demand ats'ers to prove their sources of information and on other occasions you demand that they prove the crime!

Absolutely no comment is answered to your satisfaction.

Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House

A singularly unique feature of professors and scientists is that our civilisation invests heavily in training them to speculate in a rational manner.

What is the product of deductive reasoning called? Proof.

This basic theoretical methodology is used by ordinary police detectives to solve crimes and physicists to express the nature of existence amongst many others.

Several current and former heads of state, including Egypt's Mohamed Morsi, Malaysia's Mahathir Mohamed, Cuba's Fidel Castro, Italy's Francisco Cossiga ..., Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Venezuela's Hugo Chavez , have publicly doubted the official story

Note the word "doubt".

Yes "doubt" is noteworthy. Those leaders, despite how much you may despise them, are the rational leaders of nations. They do not accept the official version of 9/11.

I "doubt" you are interested in the truth, hence your pedantic disputes over the meaning of ordinary words.

What would happen in your local court house if the police officer said...
"I believe Mr Jones was going 25 mph over the speed limit."
or
"I doubt Mr Jones has a valid drivers license."
If you were Mr Jones would you stand before the judge throw yourself at the mercy of the court?
You don't even have to be a law student to beat those examples.

And yet people here accept it as proof positive of a conspiracy.

Do you know the meaning of reductio ad absurdum? You present a unrelated assertion to produce a ludicrous result.

Who is Mr. Jones and why would 75 top professors and leading scientists be concerned with his traffic court case?

Ahmadinejad has his own structual engineers. Why doesn't he have his engineers produce papers proving the buildings could not have been brought down by planes and fuel? Think of the world wide boost in his public image he would recieve. Oh that's right the US controls Irans engineers too. I guess they fear being fired by the US more than Ahmadinejads hench men.

Why are you asking me about Ahmadinejad? There is an Iranian UN mission in New York and you can contact them to forward your query. Write to them and ask that Ahmadinejad deploy Iranian structural engineers to solve 9/11 to your satisfaction and according to your unique definitions of "proof".

Alternatively you can look at the research conducted by American scientists on www.scientistsfor911truth.org...

You will find additional links to research material and reports written by qualified individuals and scientists.

Just admit it YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF. Just speculation.

I think you are confused. My opinions are based on a balance of probabilities which a reasonable person makes. This is precisely what a jury in court of law provide. It is neither my job or the job of a jury to come up with "proof".

Why are you against juries made up of honourable citizens because they don't produce "proof".

Enjoy this video:

edit on 9-1-2013 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Not when it's based on speculation.
And that's all the 911 conspiracy crowd has.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Enjoy this video:

Where can I read his report in a peer reviewed journal?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Enjoy this video:

Where can I read his report in a peer reviewed journal?

Try sending a message to the youtuber that posted the video.

But of course you are not after a "peer review" of his claims because you are really intending to undermine his credibility.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Prove it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

So as I thought, there is no science involved, just a youtube video. And that is all truthers have, youtube videos, no actual facts just claims.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

So as I thought, there is no science involved, just a youtube video. And that is all truthers have, youtube videos, no actual facts just claims.

As I said, you have no intention of finding answers for your own questions. Even contacting the person that placed the video on Youtube is beneath your consideration.

There is absolutely no response to your query that will be acceptable to you.

And what is a "truther", the opposite of a liar?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

There is absolutely no response to your query that will be acceptable to you.

wrong again, all I wanted was a answer to a very simple question - and it looks like I have my answer.... no peer review article. The reason is that they could not get it past the peer review process.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Prove it.

You can't prove you claims are more than speculation.
As has been mentioned all the conspiracy side has is YT vids and quick buck artists.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join