It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Hell Is This? (with pics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If this has been posted i'm sorry but i searched and haven't seen it anywhere.

A UFO watchers group in Taiwan has been seeking image experts' insights on what seems to be a photo of an "alien being" taken at a hiking site in Taitung County. The photo has been featured on local news, sparking a debate between skeptics and believers.

The Taiwan UFOlogy Society (TUFOS) released over the weekend a photo taken by a policeman at Jiaming Lake. The image was taken with an iPhone 4 at a hiking site with an altitude of 3,310m in Taiwan's Taitung County. The image was supposed to be a landscape view of the hill. The policeman claimed he didn't realize there was something unusual about his photo until he got the chance to look at it more closely.

Speaking to Taipei Times, photo image processing expert Chien Jung-tai said the double lines in the shape captured could have resulted from a shaking motion or a digital leftover image. He was, however, curious about the overall digital composition of the image.

"(I)t does not appear to be an edited photo," the Taipei Times reported Chien's observation. But he hinted it could have been affected by a leftover image in the memory card of the camera. He said experts in optical imaging technology for flash memory devices should look into the image.

Source

I dont know what this could be, maybe something for a movie, a digital artifact, whatever it is it's huge judging from the backdrop of mountains in the distance

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It is a hoax
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-1-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
its a poorly done hoax..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It's just some guy with a rag in his hand, it's nothing.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Wow, that close up looks FAKE.

And what's with the ridge slightly above the "real" ridge that is the same color of the "ET"? Did the Taipei guy explain that -- the color thing?
edit on 1/4/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
I dont know what this could be, maybe something for a movie, a digital artifact, whatever it is it's huge judging from the backdrop of mountains in the distance

Whatever it is it's nowhere near those mountains. It's in nearsight right down the road.
No where near huge. Lol.

edit on 4-1-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

edit on 4-1-2013 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
it's "super mecha E.T"

the end is near

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I know it looks humanoid but it might actually be a crack in a window. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

What the Hell Is This?

Jar Jar Binks?

My question is: One cannot fart in Taiwan or China unless it is sanctioned by the government; so what value does anyone suppose that the Chinese 'powers-that-be' find in letting this UFO thing roll?

edit on 4-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

top topics

join