It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is considering migrating to Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well, OP, I'm not calling you crazy, but..... Okay, I am...

Tell them to pick me up some space cake on their way...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Bloody Zeta Reticulians,
Comin' here,
Takin' our jobs,
And our women.......

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

I have been contacted by one of their embassadors who told me that they would like to migrate and settle on Earth but the world powers have refused their request.

Why contact you? What is your job? Are you working in UN?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am from Zeta Reticuli. This person is lying. We have not been in contact with any humans and have no desire to relocate...The ZRSS is beautiful this time of year.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Canada will take some! We got the space (no pun intended)
But tell them to bring lots of space cash!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

If the Nordics ask,
send them to me!!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Tell them: show yourself to my peers, they think I'm a nutjob!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

If the Nordics ask,
send them to me!!

Right!
Me too!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Never mind...

edit on 6-1-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Welp....

So much for having a little fun and chuckles to cut through the thick tension that's been going on here at ATS these past few weeks.

Everyone wave hello and blow a few happy kisses to the poster above me.
edit on 6-1-2013 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

Edit to add:

Okay, nevermind... I guess he changed his mind and edited out his party pooper post.

edit on 6-1-2013 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
I have been contacted by one of their embassadors who told me that they would like to migrate and settle on Earth but the world powers have refused their request.

The aliens are the greys from Zeta Reticuli star system, and are considering moving here in secret if public opinion is supportive of them as they don't want to cause any problems to us. Their mission during their stay will focus on scientific studies and they will cause no harm or interference to humans.

What should I tell them?

What is this a Motel 6?

Traditionally when you go to visit someone, particularly if you plan to stay some length of time, you bring gifts. Where are these folks from? Where are the gifts? It is an extremely unsophisticated segment of the galaxy apparently. They are rude and have no manners. I say no.

Besides, I have heard these guys are nasty, and like Vampires - you must invite them in.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If they do decide to move on over, we should totally name them after dead famous people like the movie/show Alien Nation. Hopefully Einstein won't be a janitor again!

Alien Nation Info
edit on 1/6/2013 by mcx1942 because: add link for obscure show

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
If they look anything like prawns, then send them to South Africa, District 9 should have a few shacks for them available, and if not I'm sure Karl Pilkington would build them one.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I don't have a problem with it as long as they pay rent. What a great way to solve our deficit problem.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
When they arrive could you kindly ask them to leave their rayguns in the mothership and wipe their feet, claws, tentacles or whatever on the doormat before coming in?

To make them welcome when they come, could you also ask them if they prefer tea or coffee, with or without milk and sugar?

Otherwise, if they turn out to be green witches with grey vaginas i have a couple of Harry Potter magic wands that my son still has to wave at them in order to scare them away (unless they look like Alyssa Milano that is!)

Many kindest galactical respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Must be quite a crazy bugger if he's planning to migrate here. Or did you say there were many? This planet is a prison-asylum, with lunatics roaming free and trying to control criminals and idiots.

Who in their right mind would voluntarily move/migrate HERE, if they have other options?

I don't know much about Zeta Reticuli, but I'd move there in an instant, if had the opportunity. No hesitation whatsoever. ANYTHING must be better than living on this planet. Even dying slowly of radiation poisoning.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914

Tell them China has the room, and has built a whole butload of empty cities, just waiting to be occupied.

May be, but if they go to Kalifornia, they'll get section 8 housing, and EBT card and welfare!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well John Lear has said that 20% or more here are ET.
Not hybrid, they were a much smaller percent like 5, the 5% controllers here.

You can count, 1, 2, 3 , 4, 5 and then 1, 2 ,3 , 4, 5.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well John Lear has said that 20% or more here are ET.
Not hybrid, they were a much smaller percent like 5, the 5% controllers

I wonder if someone was an alien, would they even know?

If both parents were human like, how would the child know, unless they were told.
Hmmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join