It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is considering migrating to Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i thought the grey and zetas are regressive?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
I have been contacted by one of their embassadors who told me that they would like to migrate and settle on Earth but the world powers have refused their request.

The aliens are the greys from Zeta Reticuli star system, and are considering moving here in secret if public opinion is supportive of them as they don't want to cause any problems to us. Their mission during their stay will focus on scientific studies and they will cause no harm or interference to humans.

What should I tell them?

im ok with it if its for real

lyrics

edit on 5/1/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
The answer is the following:

As nice as it is to know that we are not alone, and we could learn much from each other, but as with all others, the answer to them staying is, no. No migrating here cause that would spell diseaster.

we could be wrong

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Tell them to bring more Lemon Pledge.

But Really ask them to help us?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How is the so much much room in your head for all these fellas that keep contacting you.....

Tell them to BYOB....

Des

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Its Lysol,they get drunk from spraying aerosol Lysol on themselves.Keep a can beside your bed at night if you want to have some fun and you are an abductee.ha ha ha.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm out of toothpaste, so if they could hook me up that'd be awesome.

Also, tell them that we discriminate against immigrants religiously, they might want to try mars instead. It's populated by soulless robots, they won't cause any trouble...
edit on 5-1-2013 by PollyPeptide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

It's ok my friend your 'ambassador' needs to sneak in and stay at Area 51. Apparently some of his kind regularly go on vacation there disguised as camo dudes ;-)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Oh, and bring bacon. We really like bacon, and alien bacon would be well received....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I just rang the UN they said they can't comment on immigrants from space because Elvis buggered t up when he stole a vril saucer and partied on Mars.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Travel Warning to inform Galactic citizens about the security situation on Earth, (3rd Planet in system Sol).

This planet has problems pertaining to -
• Gun warfare and armed conflicts
• Kidnappings and abductions
• Violent demonstrations
• Assassinations
• Rocket attacks and suicide bombings

This travel warning urges Galactic citizens to leave the area immediately and "avoid all travel to Earth."
Certainly not an area conducive to profitable business or a peaceful holiday!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I say no were already over populated and they might decide we good good on the BBQ and eat us like snack food ..I don't support this idea at all lol ..What a silly thread but whats even sillier is i answered it ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
In order to migrate to Britain to claim benefits and get a free house, Zeta Reticulians would first need to join the EU and/or hide in the back of a truck and then claim to be murderers or other criminals who would face capital punishment if we send them home

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
.... they might decide we good good on the BBQ and eat us like snack food

Then again, we might find that they are good on the BBQ and they could help us end world famine

Maybe they should send a sample for us to taste first?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Sure why not, we have enough absurdity and insanity on Dear Ole' Island Earth even without them. Tell them to move right in---if they're the ravenous, blood-thirsty, controlling type of Aliens, I'm sure they will fit right in with us Earthians. Seriously though, man---my intuition is telling me your story is suspect.

-Ghoster

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I have been contacted by one of their embassadors who told me that they would like to migrate and settle on Earth but the world powers have refused their request.

The aliens are the greys from Zeta Reticuli star system, and are considering moving here in secret if public opinion is supportive of them as they don't want to cause any problems to us. Their mission during their stay will focus on scientific studies and they will cause no harm or interference to humans.

What should I tell them?
You need help

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
the world has ended.....................

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
They are most welcome here, as long as they don't have plan to rape and pillage before we get the chance to do it to them first.....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Tell the voices to leave your head immediately...or seek help with a mental institution.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What should I tell them?

Tell them you can't contact them anymore because your in therapy.

Hopefully this is a joke and you don't really believe this.

no wonder we have so many school shootings with so many people living in a fantasy world.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join