It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is considering migrating to Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Tell them to set up shop at my Casa please I been wanting new friends and a other way of enjoyin life I would love to speak or just see them I'd prolly cry of joy
edit on 4-1-2013 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

What should I tell them?

Tell em hell no!They ain't gettin in without a green card.We have enough illegal aliens

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Tell them no vacancy.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'll take in one.
I have a room to rent!
I have to make up for the $30 bucks a week the idiot's in DC are taking from pay check!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

Witches Hey??....I thought so!!....little blighters masquerading as benevolent little people...Hah!! caught you out didnt we...well done Marbles87.

Its all in those pointy hats they wear....that's where their power lies.

Mmmm...would go well with a nice Chianti.....Ssssit...it...it...it...it...it.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

I was not saying they were witches I said they would be hunted as in a witch hunt. Ugh.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

What should I tell them?

Get off my Lawn !

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The answer is the following:

As nice as it is to know that we are not alone, and we could learn much from each other, but as with all others, the answer to them staying is, no. No migrating here cause that would spell diseaster.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Tell them they can tender an offer to all of the abduction victims for reparations and then we can talk,then after they admit to the abductions via their offer ,we let them know we need to be allowed to make random abductions of their people on their planet with no innterference or protection available to our chosen victims,tell them that this is how humans view the universe --as one big circular cycle--so we are required to complete the circle by offering our new friends the same indignitys offered to us here on earth,and this will bring us all onto the same reality plane.

Also tell them we want to talk to their leader.In person.

Let them know that kidnapping humans in REM sleep IS NOT OK,and that suppressing their memories IS NOT OK,and that alone is punishable by earth laws which anyone on our planet is subject to,so as soon as they ship as the thousands of criminals they have allowed to come here to commit crimes so we may punish them,we can talk.

There is a universal expectation of control of a planet ,if we want to be heard and respected we need to be one united humanity that lays claim to earth,or someone will use universal logic and come here and kick all our asses.And it will be a universally accepted thing to do.If we are united and there is a planetary control mechanism in place we will be respected universally.

I wonder how many Spanish Conquistadores were "tourists"to begin with???We call this re-con here on earth.

And you might as well let them know that as soon as we the public are given the TRUTH and we realise that any off planet race co-operated with our crooked governments behind our backs we will NEVER TRUST them again by proxy.

We need to sort our own laundry here before we have company over for a visit.

So tell them to put their travel plans on hold.Once we have a world or global government in place then we will be accepting visitors,till then we will all shoot you down if you enter our atmosphere without permission form one counrty or another.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Once we have a world or global government in place then we will be accepting visitors,...

N.W.O much

till then we will all shoot you down if you enter our atmosphere without permission form one country or another.

I give permission : Permission granted - Watch out for the likes of thee above poster...
edit on 4/1/13 by ThatGuy45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This race does have quite a bad reputation on the internet, but considering the situation it does not mean a lot. All races here on earth have their good and bad characters and would expect the same from any visiting species. If the common internet rumors are true then it looks really bad for the Zeta's as our governments have woken up to their tricks and having to appeal to the public instead of just doing it is a sign of weakness.

Public opinion is quite mixed as it is on many issues, yes, no, do we get sex?, ha ha... Trying to find consensus on such an issue with which there is limited information is unrealistic. My advice is enter at your own risk, there are still plenty of big isolated open patches if you want to stay hidden, if you want to establish trade and other relations then you will have to prepare for public exposure. Humans can be very discriminatory at times so it will not be easy, proceed very carefully. There is also a strong curious aspect to humans so and there is a chance to expand their perceptions and gain some kind of alliance.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I have been contacted by one of their embassadors who told me that they would like to migrate and settle on Earth but the world powers have refused their request.

The aliens are the greys from Zeta Reticuli star system, and are considering moving here in secret if public opinion is supportive of them as they don't want to cause any problems to us. Their mission during their stay will focus on scientific studies and they will cause no harm or interference to humans.

What should I tell them?

tell them to watch Jerry Springer and then decide if they still want to "migrate" here

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What have I gotten out of this thread you ask???

50 shades of grey alien vagina....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You know what, i call BS but i'll bite. tell them to come on down. I would love to see the world change and meet with an alien before i die.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
reply to post by gort51

I was not saying they were witches I said they would be hunted as in a witch hunt. Ugh.

Ohhh!! I see...

Other People have mentioned, Spirits and Demons and Lucifer's Children, Pixies, Elves, Hell Hounds of Planet Zeeno, Tom Crooze....I thought Witches was a good one for you to throw in.......

Oh Well...I agree with Marbles...witches it is......we shall burn them with a steak, not too burnt tho, grilled on the outside, tender in the middle........and with a drop of Chianti aaaaahhh yeesss,..... Ffffitttt it it it it ti......

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

At least you got something out of it. It takes a humble person to be able to get something out of anything.... especially a thread like this.
What are you doing with that old piece of useless tin foil?
Nay, It's not useless... I can.... *crumbles up foil...*?! It's a hat now!!! See?!

edit on 5-1-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Are they bringing the beer? Salsa? Chips? Good new tunes? Otherwise..... ask 'em for a ride.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7

Originally posted by bknapple32

At least you got something out of it. It takes a humble person to be able to get something out of anything.... especially a thread like this.
What are you doing with that old piece of useless tin foil?
Nay, It's not useless... I can.... *crumbles up foil...*?! It's a hat now!!! See?!

edit on 5-1-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

I've graduated to taking the useless tin foil from threads like these and have been adding each piece to an ever evolving tin foil ball. Like pee wee Herman used to do. Needless to say its becoming a very big ball. Has its own gravitational force.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The Real Estate market world-wide is in huge depression...

Time for money!

Tell them Yes!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Have them go to the Southern US border. They can get in by way of a lot of smugglers. Piece of tac-...er...cake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join