It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is considering migrating to Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

ETs are already here. Maybe the ones you spoke to are new visitors. The one I made contact with was here already and planned on staying to die on Earth since the Earth gave her "home planet" feelings. Like when people are ready to die they want to go home. Same with everything else in the universe. Let's say we went to Mars. Our hearts would ache because we could not die at "home" on Earth. Like salmon. Call me crazy but time will tell.
edit on 4-1-2013 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
No wonder ATS gets laughed at.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this OP quoted in some rag soon.

Sad.

I laugh with it, not at it. You have to admit without some distractions and more than a few whack jobs this place would be pretty dull. There is a wonderful bend to all of it. Sucks me in even with it's sillyness. Then once in a while you find a real jewel. Mostly this is the place to find interesting discussions and varied opinions regarding current events. I am still waiting for proof of a single conspiracy to be found here first

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Do they have vaginas? We could really use some more vaginas.......

Grey Vaginas.....?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

What should I tell them?

Tell them to do a little time-traveling because they're already here...been here and will continue to stay

When you do get to talk to them again, please tell 'em Human_alien said hello!
They'll know who you're talking about!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

What should I tell them?

Tell them to be quiet and converse with the other voices in your head. j/k

Seriously, if this is a serious OP, you might want to speak with a professional about your story.
edit on 1/4/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Grey Vaginas.....?

How 'bout Green..?

link   

Grey Vaginas.....?

50 shades of them!!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Grey Vaginas.....?

How 'bout Green..?

Where did you get a picture of my X past life
that why i can stand anything that green exccept maybe a forest.

edit on 4-1-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hey,
This is one of those threads that i think is great since it take time out of some well respected people to respond, hence stops them from spending time on threads that might be more important.

So to the well respected people who took time to debunk this, please, just say 'no' and move on,

Regards,
Trelane

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Trelane

So you are calling this person a liar purely on the thrill you get of calling them liar? I don't care if someone screamed at me the sky was green I would Atleast give them the curtosy of hearing them out. I honestly believe that maybe a new race is considering inhabiting the earth along with all the other beings already here.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Grey Vaginas.....?

How 'bout Green..?

I always wondered who the Jolly Green Giant was married to in order to father Sprout!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

Well they aint coming here because Earth has been a shining example of Intelligent life in the Universe lately that's for damn sure.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
paul?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

reply to post by marbles87

Well they aint coming here because Earth has been a shining example of Intelligent life in the Universe lately that's for damn sure.

Yeah, I heard they had already been here, didn't find intelligent life, so they moved on

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
I have been contacted by one of their embassadors who told me that they would like to migrate and settle on Earth but the world powers have refused their request.

The aliens are the greys from Zeta Reticuli star system, and are considering moving here in secret if public opinion is supportive of them as they don't want to cause any problems to us. Their mission during their stay will focus on scientific studies and they will cause no harm or interference to humans.

What should I tell them?

Tell them Antartica is nice this time of year and can they please bring me back my lawnmower that they borrowed....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Green?

Greens fine....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Tell them don't bother.

This place is a hellhole full of nutjobs running the show.

In fact, ask them if they're willing to take on some disgruntled earthling immigrants on their planet instead...

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

There is some intellegent life on earth and belive me they know who it is. Aliens search for morals and intellegence. Ie intellegent enough to know how to build a nuke but moral enough to keep it on paper. If ET were to reveal themselves since humans were created in gods image who created them? It would be a religious witch hunt for aliens. They know this and the intellegent ones know this and they know who to keep around if anything happens and who to let nature take it's course with. Think about it. If you were an ET would you reveal yourself to humans as a whole or pick and chose who you contact so you can ensure there is no alien witch hunt. The government released a bunch of fake UFO photos after the real ones came out so that people would belive they didn't exist. But it's getting harder and harder to stay hidden. Once they are found out it will be an all out witch hunt for ETs.

link   

The aliens are the greys from Zeta Reticuli star system, and are considering moving here in secret if public opinion is supportive of them as they don't want to cause any problems to us.

How would their "moving here" be secret if they want the publics opinion on the matter???

btw Still think this is bs or a troll, but that line seemed to stick out a bit to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

They want to test the waters. See if they have what it take to fit in. Just because they are curious of the public option doesnt mean they need to talk to the public. We post enough of our opinions online everyday for them to get a good idea about what's going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join