It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is considering migrating to Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have been contacted by one of their embassadors who told me that they would like to migrate and settle on Earth but the world powers have refused their request.

The aliens are the greys from Zeta Reticuli star system, and are considering moving here in secret if public opinion is supportive of them as they don't want to cause any problems to us. Their mission during their stay will focus on scientific studies and they will cause no harm or interference to humans.

What should I tell them?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
... Bernard?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
I have been contacted by one of their embassadors who told me that they would like to migrate and settle on Earth but the world powers have refused their request.

The aliens are the greys from Zeta Reticuli star system, and are considering moving here in secret if public opinion is supportive of them as they don't want to cause any problems to us. Their mission during their stay will focus on scientific studies and they will cause no harm or interference to humans.

What should I tell them?

Tell them 'NO'.

Is an "embassador" kind of like an earth ambassador?

I wonder why they contacted you, of all people. Any idea?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
They need to contact their real estate agent and complain. There's clearly a "No Vacancy" sign in orbit...if they bothered to look.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The aliens are the greys from Zeta Reticuli star system, and are considering moving here in secret if public opinion is supportive of them as they don't want to cause any problems to us.

I heard the Greys from Zeta Reticuli are undesirable. Scuttlebutt is they were asked to leave the last three star systems they previously set up shop in. They park their saucers on the front lawn, Have wild probing parties till the wee hours of the mornings, Constantly abducting people etc etc etc

What should I tell them?

I'd ask for 3 personal references.
Reptoids references should be considered suspect.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do u even bother? Maybe your just gathering information responses. IDK
Posting stuff like this is pointless. Your threads get shot down in a instant.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Sure, invite them on over. I hear they taste like chicken

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Tell them no, last time one of them tried that he ran up a major phone bill calling home.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What should I tell them?

Tell 'em to take a number and sit quietly until called.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Tell them no, last time one of them tried that he ran up a major phone bill calling home.

Haven't you seen the commercials? With Vonage, you get one flat rate

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Great, there goes the neighborhood.......and I just recovered the market value of my home.....only a matter of time before they are borrowing the lawn mower and a cup of worms....~sigh~

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Its a known fact that alien grays should be cooked like poultry/fish and accompanied with a nice chilled glass of pinot grigio. Lightly buttered with rosemary and garlic and served with angel hair pasta would be best. Don't eat the heads though.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

What should I tell them?

Oh Schnit

link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Its a known fact that alien grays should be cooked like poultry/fish and accompanied with a nice chilled glass of pinot grigio. Lightly buttered with rosemary and garlic and served with angel hair pasta would be best. Don't eat the heads though.

The bland color just really throws me off though, you know that presentation is everything

link   
reply to post by hotbread

Tell them China has the room, and has built a whole butload of empty cities, just waiting to be occupied.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

What should I tell them?
This sounds like something that can not be taken lightly!
I suggest consulting a Magic 8 Ball or better yet an Ouija Board.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
No wonder ATS gets laughed at.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this OP quoted in some rag soon.

Sad.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have a vacancy,
they can park there saucer in my garage while i back engineer it and make my bike fly.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Do they have vaginas? We could really use some more vaginas.......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join