posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:23 AM
Interesting. I was electrocuted on accident when I was young. My oven coil broke, and being young, I took a metal fork, while the oven was turned on
and tried to connect the coils. It threw me across the room.
For years I had issues with blowing light bulbs, I could not touch anything metal, car doors, doors at the super market etc with out getting a great
electric shock. I worked as a machinist , one of the things we had to do was to put parts in a cleaner that was full of salt water, that ran
electricity through it, to clean the part.You worked this machine with a foot pedal. I could NOT work that machine, because every time I could feel a
charge going through my entire body. It was a nightmare. ..
I also attract lightning. I have almost been struck numerous times, calls so close my hair stood on end. I am terrified of it. Even driving, it will
strike rite next to my car, so I will not drive with it.
Now years later, I do not have the issues so much, but still blow lighbulbs, not the new ones, but those give me seizures . I now have a seizure
disorder, and will always wonder if it is related. I do not get shocked as much,
but some places I do, some I do not. At least I can open freezer doors again without that horrible shock.
I see a common theme of people who have been electrocuted in some fashion. My husband was stuck and knocked out by lighting and has none of these
issues though, so I don't know.