It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democide: How many people will government kill this year?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Democide: How many people will government kill this year?

www.infowars.com

In the 20th century, the greatest unnatural killer of human beings was not plague, cancer, or accidents. It was democide: death by government.
Governments murdered more people in the last 100-plus years than any other killer in existence on record. Statistics vary between 250 and 300 million dead depending on the source, but these counts typically only include civilian casualties and are underestimated. With military deaths added, the numbers soar much, much higher. What did many of these slain people have in common? They were disarmed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If Americans allow themselves to be disarmed, genocide will inevitable follow as was proven by history numerous times. Why is it so hard to understand for most people? We are an inch away from another wave of mass genocide caused by psychopathic control-freaks. An armed US population is the last tiny thing that keeps power-psychopaths from breaking all hell loose. Millions may soon be jammed into proven by history concentration camps, awaiting execution, and thinking: “God, we had guns, we could protect ourselves… why did we give our freedom to tyrants… How stupid we were…” ..

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
and we think Islamic Extremists are the biggest problem on the planet right now...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Don't forget to turn in your guns to the most corrupt Government on the planet because Michale Moore (who walks around with armed security guards) says so.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Never have been "Islamic Extremists" or whatever.... ALWAYS governments. Don’t forget, this is planet Earth. That’s why some very intelligent and freedom loving people secured a right to bear arms. This delayed genocide of Americans by some 200 years. Now what?
edit on 4-1-2013 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
And now They don't even have to give a reason for killing their own citizens with Drone strikes abroad, but don't worry it wont happen to YOU, so turn in your guns and let good ole uncle sam take care of you...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If it doesn't matter how it starts or what 'weapons' are used, or which governments are involved, then the answer is...

Approximately 4.2 billion.

Just a guess, of course, and there is always a possibility that a worst case can be avoided.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHonest

i missed the canadian genocide, or the u.k. one.

evil people commit genocide, not countries or states.

the best prevention of genocide is not to allow evil people into power.

i guess the threat of an armed populace would make people think twice, but then again a populace turned to evil that is already armed is a plus.

the point is you don't need guns to prevent evil people into power. all you have to do is not let the evil take over. not to the listen to the people that do.

edit on 4-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
My nation has been largely disarmed, but that only happened in my lifetime, and there has been no genocide here, unless you include all the deaths from avoidable cancers, MRSA, and all that (and I do not include those, because those would be abroad amongst us no matter wether we had guns or not).

Nothing has really changed here all that much in response to the firearms legislation that prevails here.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

the point is you don't need guns to prevent evil people into power. all you have to do is not let the evil take over. not to the listen to the people that do.

Don't you think its a bit late to be preventing evil people from getting into power? I mean take a look at our block head leaders, I wouldn't call them serving the best interests of the people even though they continue to flap their gums about how much they do...

Yous think you got it bad, try living under a galah - Gillard
edit on 4-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Ummm, why do so many people think canada is anywhere near disarmed? WHY? The city idiots, sure, same as the US.

You want to hear about canadian genocide, then google the canadian halocaust. Recent stuff, not ancient history like the jew halocaust everyone cries about. Death camp schools for us savages and all that.
edit on Fri, 04 Jan 2013 17:48:17 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Most Aboriginal peoples in Canada and the United States would likely beg to differ with you on that point.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

edit on 4-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

You're not alone, but at least you are at the stage of admitting your sheepfulness, now wipe away the sand from your eyes and join us in reality.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here is a video done by infowars on democide and is a parody of the "Demand A Plan" video done by mainstream celebs.

ATS forum Democide: The Gun Ban
edit on 4-1-2013 by crankySamurai because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
And now They don't even have to give a reason for killing their own citizens with Drone strikes abroad, but don't worry it wont happen to YOU, so turn in your guns and let good ole uncle sam take care of you...

They have given the same reason over and over "it was a accident"

Waco,teargas shot in accidently burned building down

symbionese liberation army, shot teargas in accidentlt burned building down

Gordon Kahl, of Posse Comitatus shot teargas in accidently burned building down

M.O.V.E in Philly dropped "pyrobomb" accidently burned city block down

Ruby Ridge accidently shot wife and son

Anyone care to add to the list?

Our goverment sure has a lot of accidents.If anyone opposes them.

"The only thing necessary for the triump of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
edit on 4-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I believe "First Nations People" is the term I've heard in Canada.

As far as the UK or British Empire goes, start anywhere and just work your way around the globe.
Let's not leave the USA out of the global genocide either, but we'll have to dig a little deeper as it's mostly by proxy.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Hey, us minions should know by now, we are all fodder in the game of global power. The NWO doesn't recognize us as equal to them

edit on 4-1-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

In this list (see image linked above) UK takes “Top 5 in Centi-Kilomurderers” with 816,000 people. Lets not forget that this is only during last 100 years. If you take hole history of UK I bet that number will be close to today’s UK population. But cynics like you will always say things like: “only 816 thousand? That’s nothing, that’s freedom”.

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts. Don’t ask to turn time go backwards later on.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Again, there has been no genocide, or democide here since the 1997 acts of legislature that amount to a disarming, here in the UK.

Since that is the point at which the British public could be considered to have been disarmed, only figures since that time are relevant to this subject, and there has been no such mass murder, by government of its people. Care to comment on that?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hitler didn't take over Germany over night. With people disarmed we are just begging for this kind of thing to happen.
edit on 5-1-2013 by crankySamurai because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join