It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Nurses Fired for Refusing Flu Shot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I too work as a nurse and in my state you can sign an exempt paper which I did.
although this case doesn't surprise me in the least...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
I don't know what vaccines are actually doing to people, even whether they are preventing influenza etc, but I know one thing, I have never had a vaccination apart from the one when I was born and I have never had a flu that I couldn't handle even without medication.

Good for you. You are what we call a "carrier." That means you feel good enough to go around and make other people sick. In the olden days, we had a solution for carriers, but no one today has the stones to exercise this very reasonable and humane option.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

I don't agree with you post or perspective in the least. However, I do appreciate that you didn't cross that fine line between opinion, and insulting and threatening. Kudos for that.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Klassified

I personally believe subjecting yourself to germs and viruses strengthens your immune system.

Well thats the whole idea behind vaccinations Genius.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Well thats the whole idea behind vaccinations Genius.
reply to post by Merinda

I normally don't reply to ignorant responses but if you had any kind of reading comprehension, I pointed out that flu shots don't cover all types of flu strains. Subjecting yourself to viruses and germs builds up your immune system naturally without subjecting yourself to traces of mercury and possible allergic reactions from the result of flu shots. I'm quite aware of the idea behind flu shots. I'm also quite aware of the possible physical reactions related to these shots.

I see your relatively new here, you need to review ATS guideline on etiquette. Your response to my post was uncalled for, it was immature and childish name calling.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join