It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More People Killed with Hammers and Clubs than Rifles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sorry if the message of my thread was unclear. I meant to show that guns are NOT reason for people being killed. At least NOT the primary reason. Primary reason is insanity of Governments (Genocedes… 300,000,000 dead for past 100 years murdered by governments), followed by automobile accidents, followed by medical mistakes etc. etc…. only at the very bottom of that list is guns.

Our government wants to remain in the position of the Supreme Authority on Murder to proceed with mass Genocide as scheduled. Simple.
edit on 4-1-2013 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Anything can be used as a weapon, even bare hands. Common tools are capable of doing great harm but that's not their primary purpose whereas a firearm's sole purpose is killing and doing it with ease & efficiency from a safer distance than having to deal with the victim hand to hand. I have many things in my tool shed capable of doing great harm to persons and animals but there are no firearms there as I can't build a house, maintain a garden or car etc with guns. Hunting and feral pest control is a valid reason for gun ownership if you're in an area where that's a need but you don't need a machine gun or even a semi-auto for that. My best shots were made with simple bolt action rifles.

I'm an ex gun owner and have experience with weapons from handguns to machine guns (military experience) so I know personally how intoxicating it is to have and feel such power in your hands or have it within reach. But like most things intoxicating, too much of it is bad for you and society in general.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHonest

I noticed this too. From what I have been hearing on the news AR-15's and the like have just about wiped out all of mankind in the last few months. Yet it appears handguns are much more effective so why is there so little attention there?

Obviously the first one here, by virtue of its appearance is incapable of committing a crime as we all know guns are want to do on their own:

While this one is is born and bred for mayhem and destruction:

I do believe some profiling is in order here. Think of the children...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
I'm an ex gun owner and have experience with weapons from handguns to machine guns (military experience) so I know personally how intoxicating it is to have and feel such power in your hands or have it within reach. But like most things intoxicating, too much of it is bad for you and society in general.

Now, can you imagine how intoxicating that is for your government to have all the weapons they can possible think of in their own hands and realizing that the sheeple are disarmed? The reason you gave up you gun (you said you are an ex gun owner) is that you are not obsessed with control or enslavement of others. So in your mind you didn’t need tools for that. However, governments of this planet do nothing but murdering their own people for past 3,000 years, that’s why they’re armed to teeth. That’s precisely why our Founding Fathers gave us 2nd amendment – to counter a government that sooner or later will try to go Genocide their own people. It’s just a matter of time when this will happen, and they knew it.
edit on 4-1-2013 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I have the only effective weapon to use against my government - the right to vote

Taking up lethal weapons against them would be a futile exercise, not to mention very brief.
I'd hate to have to live in so much fear about invaders, cartels, criminals, gangs and the government as well as that must be terribly stressful. Frankly I'd seriously consider changing countries.
And what's all this about zombies? (those people really aren't doing your cause any favours)

edit on 5/1/2013 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum

I have the only effective weapon to use against my government - the right to vote

Taking up lethal weapons against them would be a futile exercise, not to mention very brief.
I'd hate to have to live in so much fear about invaders, cartels, criminals, gangs and the government as well as that must be terribly stressful. Frankly I'd seriously consider changing countries.
And what's all this about zombies? (those people really aren't doing your cause any favours)

edit on 5/1/2013 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

But governments can and DO take lethal weapons agains citizens all the time – just study history. You think you will avoid this? Why is that???

I hate to disappoint you but voting system in US has been nonexistent for years and presidential voting is a total fraud. There have been Congressional investigations on this, many people found that our long ago with absolutely undeniable proofs, including 2 key voting software developers testifying before Congress that that Yes – it can be rigged, and Yes it has been rigged and they have witnessed that. You can research that subject if you dare. But don’t worry, nothing will change…. I feel real sympathy for you if you truly believe that your vote will count and you can change something by voting… I bet time will come when you will regret that you got rid of you gun.

More people die from car accidents, medical mistakes, Genocides (death by governments) and other things with gun violence being near the bottom of the list. Lets ban all cars! Ban medical treatments! You’re getting my point?

They want to disarm us because they are afraid of us being armed as armed citizens will stop mass Genocide from being unleashed upon them. This happened in almost every other country, why you think this can not happen here? Because you “think” you can vote? Why are they rushing to disarm us when they know death numbers from guns in hands of civilians are at the bottom of the list???? Think about it!!!

edit on 5-1-2013 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join