It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama not so upset about dozens of children killed in drone strikes he personally ordered.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The problem with the United states is we constantly play the blame game and what better then to blame the president for all the evil that goes on. I think people need to stop watching tv and open there eyes and realize there truely is no tyranny going on in the white house. Call me close minded or a sheeple all you like but hey at least I don't worry bout not having a place to be free cause last I checked i've been free for the past 24 years of my life and I plan to stay free because there is no evil.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by MrHonest
To put it another way tho.... NO United States President has ever, that I can locate, been convicted of a serious crime during or following their term in office. None. If anyone thinks Barack Obama will be the first in history, they're having a break with reality. It'll never happen. Reagan was probably the closest many of us saw with Nixon probably running a close 2nd. Reagan's would have been more serious. However, men around a president will fall to save him. Whatever it takes.... So chasing the President is how you insure NO ONE ever gets held to account.

Well, that depends on that during which presidency they will try to disarm the population, which will create a civil war, which in turn will force positive military fractions to back civilians, which in turn will likely create a total revolt and whole government will go to trial for crimes against humanity. The “lucky” president who will be enjoying his/her trone during that time will very likely be gone to war crimes tribunal. What lucky times are we living in huh?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
The problem with the United states is we constantly play the blame game and what better then to blame the president for all the evil that goes on. I think people need to stop watching tv and open there eyes and realize there truely is no tyranny going on in the white house. Call me close minded or a sheeple all you like but hey at least I don't worry bout not having a place to be free cause last I checked i've been free for the past 24 years of my life and I plan to stay free because there is no evil.

Following your mindset: around 300,000,000 peaceful citizens of Earth, only during past 100 years, have been taken off their homes, usually at night, and brutally executed by their own governments. But this is not evil. No. There’s no evil. Never has been. How dare you calling this evil? This is great! Is it?

To make it simpler: you have never been free. But you, apparently, have not yet seen the full ugly face of evil either. There’s a chance you will. But I hope not, though. I don't wish that to anyone.

I agree though that we should not blame Obama. He’s an actor. How did we miss thousands of hidden puppet-masters establishing a huge theater covertly? We should blame ourselves on this one…. Shame on us. Will we earn our freedom back?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Your describing an outcome to a whole sequence and chain of events which hasn't even begun happening yet. It may never happen. If it does, I'd cross that intellectual bridge when it's at least in sight as one we'll have to get to the other side of.

Personally, it's the absolute last thing I want to see happen. I don't mean holding high officials to account. I mean the world you describe which would be required before the idea of even bringing criminal charges would be viable on any level. In that world...where civil war is a fact of life and the United States we know today simply doesn't exist anymore ... I rather doubt charges would be what people would have in mind by then anyway.

Did they even bother to put Marie Antoinette on trial? Again tho.... It's a whole world we haven't begun to enter, let alone face in more than fears and concept.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHonest

Following your mindset: around 300,000,000 peaceful citizens of Earth, only during past 100 years, have been taken off their homes, usually at night, and brutally executed by their own governments. But this is not evil. No. There’s no evil. Never has been. How dare you calling this evil? This is great! Is it?

To make it simpler: you have never been free. But you, apparently, have not yet seen the full ugly face of evil either. There’s a chance you will. But I hope not, though. I don't wish that to anyone.

I agree though that we should not blame Obama. He’s an actor. How did we miss thousands of hidden puppet-masters establishing a huge theater covertly? We should blame ourselves on this one…. Shame on us. Will we earn our freedom back?

I don't believe I said of Earth, I don't know where you got that statement from. I clearly said the US in which I live, and honestly I've never heard of anyone in the US being taken from there home at night unless for good cause.

Also I consider freedom being able to do what you wanna do and being happy while doing it, so as far as im concerned i'm free.
edit on 1/4/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

As usual, you make excellent points with a dash of humor and a big dose of reality.

When a protocol has been developed that "assumes" any armed men within a target area are enemy combatants, when the rules of engagement allow all casualties in a given area to be classified as enemy combatants - then there's no moral dilemma when civilians, women and children are terminated along with the target. In the OLD days we used to call this "collateral damage", in the current way of thinking "not a single innocent life has been lost". POTUS is at least aware of the protocol and therefore, culpable and responsible for the outcome. I'm not disagreeing about the mission details POTUS may oir may not be informed of... just that he knows the consequences of his actions and chooses to define the morality of the situation to suit himself.

ganjoa
edit on 4-1-2013 by ganjoa because: My Reply refers to a few posts back on page 1

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I don't believe I said of Earth, I don't know where you got that statement from. I clearly said the US in which I live, and honestly I've never heard of anyone in the US being taken from there home at night unless for good cause.

Also I consider freedom being able to do what you wanna do and being happy while doing it, so as far as im concerned i'm free.

History keeps showing us that Freedom is a super fragile thing. It’s almost nonexistent in full extent. It must be earned. Hard. But much harder it is to keep it. That’s almost impossible. This is not what I want to see – this is what reality had proven to people all over the world over and over and over again. Apparently you’re re young (you said past 24 years of my life) US citizen. You were lucky to be born in a country that postponed total evil of planetary scale by 250 years or so. There has never been freedom and democracy ever in the world with few exceptions. Just Kings and slaves everywhere. And kings playing games of whipping out all slaves. Royals and peasants. Only US changed things and created an obstacle for Royals in a way of total control. US has been hated for daring to declare man free. Don’t you think all the Kings and Queens didn’t want to take it down? Well, guess what, they had almost accomplished enslavement of America. They just didn’t announce it to the public yet. The ONLY major problem left in their way is the fact that many Americans have guns. If they succeed in disarming US, you, yourn man, will have a chance to learn what real TYRANY is.

You’re right that we have been relatively “safe” here in US for most part. I’d never call that “freedom” but I can see where you’re going here. But doesn’t it bother you that you’re in a small “safe island” surrounded by “sharks” meaning tyrannical world? You got to be very confident in your fellow Americans, yourself AND you government that they will keep you safe in a world so filled with tyranny. Are you THAT confident in them?

honestly I've never heard of anyone in the US being taken from there home at night unless for good cause.

Then you read only mainstream media which doesn’t tell you about this. There’s NDAA which makes it legal for you to be snatched and never seen again. Or Patriot Act which makes it legal to treat anyone as a potential terrorist. Apparently you’ve never heard of those. Keep watching MSM. Maybe you need to learn the hard way.

And what is that exactly? Playing video games? No problem with this one.

But what about owning a gun? Getting an affordable healthcare that actually works? Saying what you want about your president or government? Not willing to be humiliated at airports? Not willing to be but at no fly list for no reason? Not willing to be spied on in a public school showers by your government? – list can go on and on… Try to get any of those things and you will learn how “free” you are.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You make valid points for people that do daily routines and that travel to other places but I for one keep to myself don't travel outside of the country and don't ever question the law because I have an easy going life and am happy and if you think I am being controlled you are wrong, I choose to live this lifestyle. I know that in your way of thinking I am not free but the way I think and i'm pretty sure most of Americans think the way i do they think they are free as well. Who are you to say we aren't? Are you in our shoes? No. I have a friend who works 2 jobs and she hates it but she says she is not a slave and shes right shes just doing it to get by and support her family because thats how she was raised, she was raised to believe you need to work hard to be in good living which is the truth even if money didn't play a major factor in it.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You make valid points for people that do daily routines and that travel to other places but I for one keep to myself don't travel outside of the country and don't ever question the law because I have an easy going life and am happy and if you think I am being controlled you are wrong, I choose to live this lifestyle. I know that in your way of thinking I am not free but the way I think and i'm pretty sure most of Americans think the way i do they think they are free as well. Who are you to say we aren't? Are you in our shoes? No. I have a friend who works 2 jobs and she hates it but she says she is not a slave and shes right shes just doing it to get by and support her family because thats how she was raised, she was raised to believe you need to work hard to be in good living which is the truth even if money didn't play a major factor in it.

No, my point regarding TSA applies to travailing within country as well. Oh, you don’t fly? No problem – they are now doing roadside cavity searches for women. Oh, maybe you want to see that for yourself before you start to worry? The problem is by the time people realize that they are entrapped – it becomes nearly impossibly to get out of the trap. If you live in county: I have a question for you: is Raw Milk still legal in your area? We can guess how long it will remain legal.

Having 2 job is not exactly being a slave – that’s not what I mean.

See, you have to know ideal scene in order to know how much different YOUR scene from ideal. Got to be a point of reference. If you don’t know what freedom is then anything can seem “free” to you. A bird that was born in a cage will be sure that living in a case is the essence of freedom. I hope you’re getting my point…

We are being conditioned to believe that we have freedom. Meanwhile, our freedoms are being cut out from us slowly, covertly, piece by piece. One inch per year. At any given moment you can look and say: we still have this and that. But no one cares to compare that to what it has been and where things are going; to see the trend.

This is so primitive, why people refuse to look at it? If you domesticate a wild animal rapidly, it’ll run away and you’ll never see it again. But if you do it slowly, it will let you do it. People think: “so what if they need to check by genitals before boarding a plane, I still have other freedoms…” Later on “Oh, but now you need to do a proctology exam on me…? Mmmmm no problem, I still have some freedoms” . Later on “How come am I on no-fly list? I've been a good boy! Well… I still can take trains…. “. Then TSA moves to train stations….

People think: “Oh, when they do the final jump to enslave me – then I will say No”. Guess what? The final jump is NOW: they are disarming us. So, are people realizing that this is the final jump???? What can stop them from doing whatever they want to us after we let them disarm us?

WHAT WILL STOP THEM? I’m asking everyone.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Its more like this.

Being a president is like being told bad news like this alot,
Hes probably used to it.

he says its the worst day in his presidency
and he looks genuinly upset that something like this happen.

Mistakes happen.

Personally, because im Jesus im going to Forgive Obama for everything hes ever done as long as he has the best interests of the nation at heart.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

No, my point regarding TSA applies to travailing within country as well. Oh, you don’t fly? No problem – they are now doing roadside cavity searches for women. Oh, maybe you want to see that for yourself before you start to worry? The problem is by the time people realize that they are entrapped – it becomes nearly impossibly to get out of the trap. If you live in county: I have a question for you: is Raw Milk still legal in your area? We can guess how long it will remain legal.

Having 2 job is not exactly being a slave – that’s not what I mean.

See, you have to know ideal scene in order to know how much different YOUR scene from ideal. Got to be a point of reference. If you don’t know what freedom is then anything can seem “free” to you. A bird that was born in a cage will be sure that living in a case is the essence of freedom. I hope you’re getting my point…

We are being conditioned to believe that we have freedom. Meanwhile, our freedoms are being cut out from us slowly, covertly, piece by piece. One inch per year. At any given moment you can look and say: we still have this and that. But no one cares to compare that to what it has been and where things are going; to see the trend.

This is so primitive, why people refuse to look at it? If you domesticate a wild animal rapidly, it’ll run away and you’ll never see it again. But if you do it slowly, it will let you do it. People think: “so what if they need to check by genitals before boarding a plane, I still have other freedoms…” Later on “Oh, but now you need to do a proctology exam on me…? Mmmmm no problem, I still have some freedoms” . Later on “How come am I on no-fly list? I've been a good boy! Well… I still can take trains…. “. Then TSA moves to train stations….

People think: “Oh, when they do the final jump to enslave me – then I will say No”. Guess what? The final jump is NOW: they are disarming us. So, are people realizing that this is the final jump???? What can stop them from doing whatever they want to us after we let them disarm us?

WHAT WILL STOP THEM? I’m asking everyone.

I have not seen any TSA doing roadside cavity searches where I live, so I don't know where you get this information from. Also I'll say again I CHOOSE to be trapped, I could easily just be like "well im tired of my freedoms being taken away, but ya know what I could care less I SMILE on a daily basis so I don't need you or anyone else saying that this isn't my freedom.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I have not seen any TSA doing roadside cavity searches where I live, so I don't know where you get this information from. Also I'll say again I CHOOSE to be trapped, I could easily just be like "well im tired of my freedoms being taken away, but ya know what I could care less I SMILE on a daily basis so I don't need you or anyone else saying that this isn't my freedom.

Hm… so that means that things contrary to freedom are actually freedom for you. Then why aren’t you looking for more enslavements, more trouble – this way you could get more “freedom”!!

Just for reference: This is a google search for “roadside cavity search” with lots of info. And this article

And this and this explain how TSA now uses super high power mobile x-ray machines to see through you vehicle.
edit on 5-1-2013 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hm… so that means that things contrary to freedom are actually freedom for you. Then why aren’t you looking for more enslavements, more trouble – this way you could get more “freedom”!!

Just for reference: This is a google search for “roadside cavity search” with lots of info. And this article

And this and this explain how TSA now uses super high power mobile x-ray machines to see through you vehicle.
edit on 5-1-2013 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

notice how that search said the cops ILLEGALY did it. Or did you fail to read that part? Also I have no idea what you are talking bout search for more trouble. I keep out of trouble thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

notice how that search said the cops ILLEGALY did it. Or did you fail to read that part? Also I have no idea what you are talking bout search for more trouble. I keep out of trouble thank you very much.

They admitted it’s illegal because they got busted doing it and faced a lawsuit. 80 million Chinese were exterminated ILLEAGALY, as well as 62 million Russians and so on. Your income tax is unconstitutional (read ILLEGAL), and so are warrantless TSA searches, NDAA, PATRIOT Act, Obama’s presidency without proper documents, and more. All are ILLEGAL. Happy?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join