It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Nobody' tops list of the world's most powerful people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
pffffft

we all know its;

satan
illuminati
skull and bones
freemasons
isreali terror squads

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Apparently old Barack O'Bama is the most powerful man.....

Source

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

They do not have any influence at all. If the USA thought that going to war with somebody that would likely start war with Russia or China had something for the USA to gain, then they would do it. A bully can be the hardest kid in school but that doesn't mean he can take on everyone at once and win.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

They do not have any influence at all. If the USA thought that going to war with somebody that would likely start war with Russia or China had something for the USA to gain, then they would do it. A bully can be the hardest kid in school but that doesn't mean he can take on everyone at once and win.

Through the United Nations, The USA has no power especially when the likes of Russia and China can halt any action your country wants to persue regarding the likes of Syria etc. The USA may go rambo if they choose, but even then, would you call that influential?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I don't seem to remember the UN stopping the USA, UK, Denmark, France, Canada and Australia from Invading Iraq the last time around, despite a resolution being passed that ruled out Military Intervention.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

I don't seem to remember the UN stopping the USA, UK, Denmark, France, Canada and Australia from Invading Iraq the last time around, despite a resolution being passed that ruled out Military Intervention.

Well I don't see that as a good influence either.. Any wonder Putin is the most influential person in the world.. After what you just wrote, Ayatollah should be above all the leaders of those countries also
I'm kidding..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by kthxbai

You may be a nobody irl but here,,, your kthxbai!!! and you should be proud?!!!!

But.... does that mean I am the most powerful or I'm not the most powerful?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join