It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu Propaganda started again in Toronto Local News CP24 Urging Citizens to get Flu Shots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
While i just turned our local news outlet News "CP24" i was surprised to see the amount of Propaganda regrading the flu season, do note only CP24 thus far is urging people to get the Flu vaccine.

Flu outbreak crowding Canadian emergency rooms

Early spread of H3N2 flu virus affecting thousands of people nationwide

Flu outbreak crowding Canadian emergency rooms

I've been sick for a week, and it seems like everyone I know is sick too. Does anyone know if this H3N2 strain is the same one that was included in the 2012 flu vaccine?

People are already speculating that the this new strain flu is from the H1N1 vaccine.

Thousands of Canadians celebrated the holiday season feeling a bit feverish, knocked off their feet by a strain of influenza that’s hurried across the country earlier than in years past.

Emergency rooms in Montreal, Quebec City and Saguenay have all reported they are operating 50 or 60 per cent above capacity, in part due to the impact of the nasty flu season

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Its bad this year, its possible that since the vaccine was produced the virus has mutated this coupled with the increase in Norovirus is probably making things worse.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sometimes it makes me smile that i was never vaccinated for the flu.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Anyone here who is a nurse working in the Emergency Department will tell you it isn't propaganda.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The flu has been nasty down here in Texas, but here's the funny part: All the people I know on Facebook are posting that they have been sick as dogs for up to two weeks, and they all got the flu shot back in October! Suckers. I know this because they post "This sucks, I got the flu shot, I'm not supposed to get sick like this!"

Because I and my family take Samento (derivative of Cat's Claw) at the first sign of illness, none of us has been sick. Flu shots are a total joke, if for no other reason than they guess what strain will be prevalent a year in advance, and their rate of success has been, to date, dismal.

It seems that, the more they push the flu shot, the more the population suffers from nasty strains of the flu. Is there cause and effect here? I think so.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Hey or even just a hospital we've had 4 wards shut .....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
Anyone here who is a nurse working in the Emergency Department will tell you it isn't propaganda.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

Depends what they have, regrading what i said about flu been Propaganda yes its Propaganda where i am our local news here in Toronto CP24 were the main responsible for spreading the fear and the nonexistent threat of the h1n1 Flu.

Which i may add there own reporter or anchor during a live show had vaccinated herself with the H1N1 flu shot and since then i have never seen her on the air, i thought that was strange.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not every sickness is the flu. I have a horrible cough and produced brown and green phlegm for a few days, with fever, chills, and sore throat, but I have a cold. The cold virus is not included in flu shots. So sick people who got a flu shot most likely do not have the flu. That's not propaganda, that a fact.
If you don't want a flu shot, fine. If and when you get the flu, you will be held accountable for your choice. But the usual response to this is just another layer of conspiracy....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Noro Virus bad here in AZ, Im sick with it now, a lot of people I know sick with it. Family and friends. I have had it for one day , went away, came back two days later now on day 2 with it. Its hell. Why is Noro so bad? I have never seen an outbreak like this .

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Not every sickness is the flu. I have a horrible cough and produced brown and green phlegm for a few days, with fever, chills, and sore throat, but I have a cold. The cold virus is not included in flu shots. So sick people who got a flu shot most likely do not have the flu. That's not propaganda, that a fact.
If you don't want a flu shot, fine. If and when you get the flu, you will be held accountable for your choice. But the usual response to this is just another layer of conspiracy....

Doesn't sound like the common cold to me.

A cold has mild symptoms. You usually do not have fever. And if you do have fever, it's a low-grade 100, 101. You have runny nose, cough, but they're mild. And you don't usually have severe body aches. You can usually continue your daily routine functions.

abcnews.go.com...

Perhaps you had a secondary infection which started from a cold.

The fact that people who got the flu shot, and then got the flu (as verified by their doctors, BTW) seems to fly in the face of the propaganda that is fed to the general population. You state it is a fact, yet there are real cases which seem to debunk your "fact".

I haven't had the flu in 4 years, the exact amount of time that I have had my herbal supplement which is an immune system booster.

Before that, I worked in a clinic for the mentally impaired, and it was required that we get flu shots every year in late September. And in every one of those years, I got the flu.

edit on 4-1-2013 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'm an RN and refuse flu shots. I just tell them to read the Chocran study.

gaia-health.com...

I also take D3 and a K2 complex and keep my D3 level at about 75ng/ml. That and eat "paleo" style for the last 7 years (except I do drink raw milk).

I've only had he flu as a small child. I havn't been sick at all for 18 years. Not a single day of work missed due to a cold.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi I'm new to this forum. My thoughts and observations on Flu and Vaccinations etc. I believe that the swine flu propaganda a couple of years back was some sort of test to see how the public would react. I believe there is some kind of plan going on within and above world governments and the world health organisation. I believe there are very powerful influential people who want to diminish the world population by the BILLIONS!....They will also make a lot of money from this. The world is in a dire state both politically and financially. Country's are at war with both their neighbours and amongst their own people. Governments are getting caught up in greater debt by the day. They are imposing wide-scale cuts of public services etc. It seems that there is a general feeling that there will be a devastating worldwide pandemic of flu very soon. In the UK there was a moderate campaign recently asking people to get the flu jab...at the same time an equally moderate campaign stating that there is a very low turn out of people being vaccinated.(deniability).
At the present time the media are almost silent re the flu, but there have been a few reports stating the flu season will start in January or February....My thoughts are this: Sometime in the very near future there will be a devastating worldwide pandemic of flu that will kill many millions, it will be the result of the widespread distribution of the virus within the vaccines. The aim is to diminish world population and to make some people very rich. This will also help ease the debts that world governments are in...as it will be mainly the sick and needy who rely on the state that will die mostly. I believe these flu jabs are given out yearly and are randomly distributed. One year there might be lets say 5% of the doses that are deadly. When world affairs are dire or population is getting out of control...they probably increase the content of deadly vaccinations to lets say...50%. Or in extreme circumstances 75%....Then the media ramp up the propaganda so that people get afraid and line up at the surgeries to get the jabs. They basically decide what the death toll will be and because it is distributed randomly under the control of the WHO...this takes away the guilt from those responsible because they will see the deaths as acts of God or whatever way they look at it..... that's my thoughts on the flu vaccination program.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I do view things with an open mind....I do believe what I have stated here is close to the truth and also worrying to the world as a whole.

top topics

join