It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO what are we going to create?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I posted part of this in a thread as a comment earlier and it ha on OP ring to it, so I've elaborated on it and presented it here.

Here's how I see it, Large coorperations have lots of power and huge nest eggs, apparently. If everyone went to the bank tommorow to draw out their savings. All cash that people own in one day...it can't happen, it's not there. Most is in circulation, the rest is an illusion, digits inside a banking computer system. 

So for those with these huge nest eggs to feel secure that their nest eggs are safe, they would need to keep the economy flowing to suit them. Bankers, energy/fuel companies, food production, ect are all owned by what I would call elite, it's about power up here, not money. And they work together to price fix and keep everything just about affordable for the majority. This perpetuates the sytstem, excells themselves, and it is these people that are colluding together at the top for their own personal gain that keep the majority in the struggle. 

Millitary, law enforcment and The governments (if these are not private corps that are owned) are In their pockets or they all collude together and these companies can get laws passed upon request should they need, and have. and the are all working off the majority for their own personal gain, more control, more power, more for them less for us....the game is rigged and to keep it that way we must be controlled and they, hiding behind government need a big enough army to protect their empire should their slaves turn on them. 

So in order to have a big enough police force we need enough crime to justify it...."now what can we make illegal" I could go on and on but the top of the pyramid is already formed. These are the one that would have motive for mass manipulation and control, and could pay any price to those who had the capabilitys to carry out this manipulation so we act the way they want us to, via media, music, film, education, virtually any external source of information. Hell, even here on ats via shills ect. 

Maybe they have their own secret society, who knows? But not one where they keep it's secrets within but one that's kept secret and they keep there secrets within. But, they are working against the majority, or everything would not be keep getting more and more expensive while noones payrolls rise at the same rate. The game is rigged, and "they" are working against the majority. 

MAYBE, the system was designed that way, by those in power, to keep those in power, could the system be considered a programm or entity itself that seeks to destroy and enslave humanity and eventually become the manifestation of Satan.

if we (it turns to we here because "they" could not do this) can create a computer that can predict the future, and get the surveillance system to "see" any where at any time, and remember everything that is possible, and have the power to take anyone out at any time. Destroy life on earth via nuclear weaponry or worse. would this not be the three of the main attributes of a god? Or Satan, as I don't see benevolence in all this^

Omnipotence, all powerful.
Omnipresence, all present.
Omniscience, all knowing.

Just what collectively is being created as a system to lead, guide and protect us is not hard wired with omni benevolence, (all loving) which would be what each of us would hope the true god would be.
Can love be hard wired into a system that ultimately wants control over  everything we do? Would those in power want one? But do they with satans attributes?

The whole illuminati thing could be connected, it depends wether this system/entity itself can be controlled, then the controllers would be like gods, which was the illuminati's goal. Should they be a myth, then I ask each and everyone of us to take a look at what is going on...think about it, ask yourself, just what are we up to! Why is s# the way it is?, if we are creative...what are we creating without destroying?

This whole story needs I giant overdose of omni benevolence  I know. But, but so do the monetary and law systems ect that control our lives.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

FIRST TO POST ill edit and comment later wanted the cross the checkerd line b4 any one els did :]

EIDT ok here i go theres a fine line between benevolent and malevolent and dont give me that b.s. about nuuuuh uuuuhhh you can tell the diffrenece derpy derp derp i mean just look at your parents at time wernt they considerd malevolent in your life and if not well idk what to say other then your a robot lol or if you never had parents or something of the like im sorry ok that takes care of the emotion aspect but as for the machine and it being a manifestation of satan well it can happen and really fast too, hell for all we know this might be the cycle of the earth with its little ticks n fleas (us) scarey thought i know but as for the elite i have no doubt the bankers keep us here and are manufacturing this machine but idk about you guys but id feel better on my own driving if you know what i mean idk really what to say about it because theres no "safe" way to colapse it without calamity and death it just virtually impossible now idk whether its being molded for good or evil im sure its lke all other things in life and that is nuetral... remember we are cattle without us there is no research there is no organizaton we are sortof our own worst enemy and our own best friend it all depends on your outlook this is a bi situation here lol it can go both ways O_o im not gonna turn your thread around about how one should deal with it im just gonna state my two cents and my logic how i aquired these pennies GL folks

edit on 16-2-2013 by GRS1234 because: real comment

edit on 16-2-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234

Ha, I posted this a couple weeks ago. No one was interested
lol

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

i redited lol its a shame
some people are too lazy and sometimes it about timing

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234

I too see it can go either way. It's seems there is a polarity in every aspect which leaves us suspended in the center of a web. And depending on perseptions and intentions, the only way off the web and away from the spider will be to pick a path in the opposit direction.

Psst, which way?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

maybe its like the chinese finger trap and we should really be going to the spider who spun the web all depends on context

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Now consider the carbon currency, suggested by aggenda21 and the fact that 666 is the structural make up of carbon, and what I say about the beast/Satan being the system, it all fits. So.... Did the bible predict it? Or was it copied?

new topics

top topics

join