It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help With Something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Since 7th grade, I have been teaching myself about engineering, physics and chemistry, and have been trying to develop working models of time machines and interstellar propulsion methods. I am now in the 11th grade. If anyone would like to help me with this, give me a shout with a reply or U2U. Thanks a lot.

[edit on 10/26/04 by RedDragon]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Everything with gravity primarily things with alot of gravity like planets or stars make dents in the fabric of space. If you hhad something with so much gravity you riped this fabric you could be out side the limits of the normal world allowing you travel faster than the speed of light. ANyone agree???

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Time is only relative to earth and man. Therefore speed (distance over time) has no meaning outside of earth. Traveling faster than the speed of light is easy, just leave earth.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Don't discuss theory here; I've that all worked out. What I need is actual plans/models and co-ordination to build my plans/models or yours.

Quite frankly, if you're just discussing theory your of no use in this project (brash, I know, sorry), so please don't ruin this topic.

[edit on 10/26/04 by RedDragon]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Can someone delete or lock this thread? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
Can someone delete or lock this thread? Thanks.

Why?
Given up already?

if you are seeking means to create prototypes I might be able to help. What exactly are you looking for?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
sorry red dragon i didn't know what you meant but you dont have to get angry at me. I dont have plans sorry but here an idea, since traveling the speed of light would increase your mass so much youd have as much mass as the unverse youd have too do one of two things ( that i can think of now) break your atoms in your into an energy state then move that or thinking of space as a fabric you could bend the space towards you creating ultrafast travel.

new topics

top topics

join