It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phrase "End The Life Of Adam"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What does this mean? this phrase "end the life of adam"

Is this a normal code between police officers when they talk to each other? is it a Code??

Who said it and why? Did someone know who they were dealing with?

People are screaming stop talking about this! would you tell a investigator that?

Please put your feelings somewhere else.. when you are trying to look at this with other set of eyes..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AldrinAlden

You're not an investigator. Please stop making these threads, mods have said it, other members have said it. There are over 100 threads on sandy hook, go look for one to add your questions and comments to.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Considering how important it is that we do not endure life under the hands of these tyrants, who conducted an atrocious false flag, and it so obviously that, I would disagree with the above poster 100% underscored.

The only argument that is against that phrase, is that it was not clearly enunciated and very low. And some consider it "added" to the recording. But if that phrase was truly uttered, what comes to mind is what I beleive happened, yet another victim, that young man who was probably held kidnapped by black ops, was executed.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

You're not an investigator. Please stop making these threads, mods have said it, other members have said it. There are over 100 threads on sandy hook, go look for one to add your questions and comments to.

In a discussion forum it's customary to allow multiple threads, each discussing one specific aspect of a larger issue. This allows for more focused discussion to take place. If he posted this in one of the more popular (and generalized) sandy hook threads it's possible, even likely, it would get quickly buried in all the other conversation.

Or maybe that's the way some people want it?

I was under the impression this site was like other forums in that regard, of allowing specialized discussion. Looking around that seems to be the case. What's your problem? If you don't like it, please feel free not to click. Freedom is great, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Who said it and why?

Well that's what I'm wondering.

To tell the truth your OP made very little sense to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

you'd think they would use code like "team two finish it" or something instyead of basically saying "kill that patsy we're gonna blame for this"

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What does this mean? this phrase "end the life of adam" Is this a normal code between police officers when they talk to each other? is it a Code?? Who said it and why? Did someone know who they were dealing with? People are screaming stop talking about this! would you tell a investigator that? Please put your feelings somewhere else.. when you are trying to look at this with other set of eyes..

Is there any sort of context you could put your OP in that might it make more sense to a lunkhead like me??

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think they want to point to this.....at 15:35

www.youtube.com...

If you turn it up it sounds like someone also says something right after that in the other speaker. All the Newtown recordings were done in error at the site only on 1 speaker.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

What does this mean? this phrase "end the life of adam"

This phrase makes no sense whatsoever. While "Adam" might be a part of a unit designation code as in "21Adam meaning "21A" for instance, but "end the life of" part makes no sense at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I see the context now.

Thank you.
If I knew this was a "Sandy Hook" thread I would have stayed away.

Ciao

top topics

join