It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama hears of Sandy Hook...photo op??

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'll make this brief. I'm putting it under political madness, because it sounds mad to me. Maybe I'm just mad as a dodo.

You tell me.

Huffington

Check out the pic, and tell me this is standard procedure. Taking pictures of the president while he's being briefed about matters of national security ?

Was the photographer just passing by the oval office?

Is it from surveillance ? What about the angle then ? Looks like from a position of crouching tiger



It has a staged look to me. Public propaganda much?

It it even a picture of the said event ?


Maybe somebody can embed the pic....





edit on 4-1-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly
 


He looks Somber enough for it to be the "time".

But we can never know for sure.

And calling it a Photo Op, if it was, thats Low for anyone.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Believe it or not, the presidents usually have photographers with them at all times.. it's true with most of the presidents..

Many of those photos are for their memoirs .. but it happens... many of the presidents have at least one photographer with them at all times during their day to day..

You saw the photo from the operations room when bin laden was shot.. right?
edit on 1/4/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
I'll make this brief. I'm putting it under political madness, because it sounds mad to me. Maybe I'm just mad as a dodo.

You tell me.

Huffington

Check out the pic, and tell me this is standard procedure. Taking pictures of the president while he's being briefed about matters of national security ?

Was the photographer just passing by the oval office?

Is it from surveillance ? What about the angle then ? Looks like from a position of crouching tiger



It has a staged look to me. Public propaganda much?

It it even a picture of the said event ?


Maybe somebody can embed the pic....





edit on 4-1-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)


Its the white house photographer, that's basically his job to catch the moments we don't see.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
^^^beat me to it
edit on 4-1-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus
 


Yup I seem to remember seeing JFK ones during the bay of pigs etc.
Normal I think.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Believe it or not, the presidents usually have photographers with them at all times.. it's true with most of the presidents..

Many of those photos are for their memoirs .. but it happens... many of the presidents have at least one photographer with them at all times during their day to day..

You saw the photo from the operations room when bin laden was shot.. right?
edit on 1/4/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)



Yes I've seen it, and I must admit it was the reason why it scratched my eye.

Case in point...It never pays to jump to conclusions



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thanks guys...that's all cleared up then.


I wasn't aware that it's a normal thing to have photographers around you.

It doesn't happen in my country.

Thanks for clearing it up.




posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
Thanks guys...that's all cleared up then.


I wasn't aware that it's a normal thing to have photographers around you.

It doesn't happen in my country.

Thanks for clearing it up.



Here in the US it's been pretty common, I seem to remember intimate photos with carter during his presidency .. Reagan has a ton of him during his day to day schedule.. Bush had quite a few as well .. as another poster mentioned, I think it's just the official whitehouse photographer .. they document their terms and it goes into the national archives and presidential libraries .. and in their follow up memoirs afterwords

Ultimately you never know when there is going to be a national emergency.. so it's wise to have a photographer on hand to capture those moments the public would never otherwise see =)
edit on 1/4/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides
 





And calling it a Photo Op, if it was, thats Low for anyone.


I really wasn't trying to be offensive. I don't doubt Obama's feeling about the massacre. It's the moment of the pic that bothered me.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus
 


The photographer for Obama atm is the same one for one of Reagan's terms. Must be an interesting job for sure.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus
 





Bush had quite a few as wel



Thank God for that...he was very photogenic



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly
 


Of course the photographer was present by a mere coincidence, and happened to take a picture just in the same moment Obama spontaneously frowns when being told about the bloodbath.

Suuuuuuure.
edit on 4-1-2013 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly
 


Of course the photographer was present by a mere coincidence, and happened to take a picture just in the same moment Obama spontaneously frowns when being told about the bloodbath.

Suuuuuuure.
edit on 4-1-2013 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)


I know man...It does sound spooky.


But if they are really there most of the time with him...I could see that happening...statistically



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
On a side note...

It must be really hard to be the POTUS. You have to be careful when you pick your nose, or scratch your balls...

Now those would be some memoir photos



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
At least even POTUS thinks the same way some of us do - We may never know, still ban the gun first.




We may never know all the reasons why the [Sandy Hook] tragedy happened, but we do know everyday since, more Americans have died from gun violence.


edit on 4-1-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
I'll make this brief. I'm putting it under political madness, because it sounds mad to me. Maybe I'm just mad as a dodo.

You tell me.

Huffington

Check out the pic, and tell me this is standard procedure. Taking pictures of the president while he's being briefed about matters of national security ?

Was the photographer just passing by the oval office?

Is it from surveillance ? What about the angle then ? Looks like from a position of crouching tiger



It has a staged look to me. Public propaganda much?

It it even a picture of the said event ?


Maybe somebody can embed the pic....





edit on 4-1-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)


You have to have the candids to support the narrative! It wouldn't do if you just left it up to people to decide if the President was moved or not. You gotta SHOW them!



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly
 





and for scratching balls has he got any?
edit on 4-1-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's reality TV.

No different than watching Jersey Shore.


People are surprised by this?




posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 





It's reality TV.


Truer words have rarely been spoken.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join