It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cathodic Car

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Im still waiting on my hoverboard damnit!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

, so debating the topic is clearly pointless.
I think we need to learn basic physics but that might be too complicated I guess.

You mean like college level physics which I have? I don't know why you are arguing if basic physics is too hard for you to learn. Better just listen to me if the subject is too heavy for you.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

reply to post by Bedlam

Lots of great very basic semiconductor diode junction stuff, until the last paragraph, which is a non sequitur and incorrect.
It is vey corect ,if not correctly did not I would be posted.

You can provide otherwise.

Perhaps you might show how a diode's junction has any affect on gravity, forward or reverse biased. Since there are several hundred million of them in the CPU I'm using at this moment, some forward biased, some reverse, then surely my computer should be flying about the room.

You forgot to add the power of love and rainbows.

Might as well say they were powered by rainbows and the power of love.
I guess you have a problem with that....

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Perhaps you might show how a diode's junction has any affect on gravity, forward or reverse biased. Since there are several hundred million of them in the CPU I'm using at this moment, some forward biased, some reverse, then surely my computer should be flying about the room.
I already explained that but I guess physics is confusion for you I mean with your computer.

You cannot have everything just like that ...just because you want.

Perhaps you want to find yourself another thread were to mock people.

Oh and I can asure you that the Cathodic Engine is working ....and that is a fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I already explained that but I guess physics is confusion for you I mean with your computer.

You cannot have everything just like that ...just because you want.

Perhaps you want to find yourself another thread were to mock people.

Oh and I can asure you that the Cathodic Engine is working ....and that is a fact.

No, you copypasta a bunch of basic first year semiconductor physics stuff, then at the end say "therefore, flying car". And nowhere to be found is any explanation for the jump.

No, diode junctions do not create antigravity, and there's an end to it. If they did, you'd see any diode exhibit this. You don't. Therefore, bs.

And there are no "cathodic engines", and THAT is a fact. This thread needs real bad to go to "hoax" and die a clean death.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

You mean like college level physics which I have? I don't know why you are arguing if basic physics is too hard for you to learn. Better just listen to me if the subject is too heavy for you.
Oh that can be seen....I have a feeling that we have met before...it something very gentle in your posts.

Same to you, this is a thread for people that really know physics,so please find yourself another thread were to post in a civilized manner!!

I always know what I am talking about when it comes to physics and....I am always right.

Nothing more to add to both of you.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
You forgot to add the power of love and rainbows.

I'm afraid it'll take more than love and rainbows to make a pn junction exhibit antigravity. I mean, how MANY pn junctions have been created since the 40's? You'd think that someone would have noticed their 1N32's zooming about the lab long ago.

No, I think you have to use unicorn flatus as a dopant. This is an M type dopant, it contributes magic holes, which, when filled with love particles causes anti-gravitons to emerge.

It's how "my little ponies" fly, you know. Specially doped P-M junction horseshoes, unicorn farts, and rainbow colors.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Want to know the first sign someone has no clue and should be ignored? When they believe they know it all.

I always know what I am talking about when it comes to physics and....I am always right.

Nothing more to add to both of you.

No, you don't need to add any more, that says it all.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You do not even dream how real is the Cathodic Engine and works exactly like presented in the OP.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You do not even dream how real is the Cathodic Engine and works exactly like presented in the OP.

Then why not show a video of it working and being independently verified by a respected 3rd party? Oh, that's right, because you are completely full of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Then why not show a video of it working and being independently verified by a respected 3rd party
(vid)Sorry but I guess you want more than I can you can handle.No third party can be involved at this very moment for certain security reasons(vid)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

/thread

When you have something that works and will show it let us know. Until then I have no time for scam artists or liars, or fools.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

.No third party can be involved at this very moment for certain security reasons(vid)

They have to corner the market on invisible pink unicorn farts before they can get a third party involved. If they got a third party involved too soo, word may leak out and the price of invisible pink unicorn farts would skyrocket.

And that makes more sense than the op's claims of antigravity!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
OP firstly for us idiots and very slow learners, older not very educated ones (even though we are very interested in what you are saying), some diagrams would be most helpful, I read comics first
so diagrams and pictures would assist in what you are describing immensly, please.
I'm not too proud to ask...
Perhaps some of us might even learn something that we didn't know before, because based on that 'car', who wouldn't want to help make that happen?
I want a bloody hoverboard too! - um....for the kids

Secondly, is this how innovation and thinking big and out of bounds is dealt with? With rudness and complete lack of manners from most respondants so far?

Fine, you don't agree, good on you! there is no fantasy land and we are never going to move forward, you win.
Let's all give up together shall we?

Yeah right. see ya!

If we show the people of 100 years ago what we have now, let alone what we'll have in the next hundred years they would think we were an alien civilisation, indeed take someone from the scrub who has never seen the city and show them that. That is space age to them.

All this 'no you can't' s is becoming incredibly boring. You are not a teacher if you just argue all the time, you are still a student, petulent and sulky, perhaps you could not figure it out, doesn't mean someone else wont,
so shut up and add something constructive or get lost, your trying to kill someones dream, it could even be a dream of your own childs.

Who the hell do you think you are?
shush you are suffocating creativity and that is very very bad, at least in my book.

Don't listen isaac honey they are idiots.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Sigh is about all I can say. OP claims that certain things possess properties which it is known they do not. If he said he had created something new, and it had new properties, there would be more to discuss. When asked to give ANY evidence that what he says is true, he responds he can't.

It's like me telling you magical healing elixirs are real, I have created one based on the principles that water is a solid at room temperature. I would show you a video of me healing someone, but for now I have to be safe. Trust me though. It's all true.

Or as the OP claimed, diode junctions have magical antigravity properties that have NEVER been witnessed even though trillions of them are used everywhere in the world.
edit on 13-1-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

/thread
Really?

Oh I have the "unaltered state of consciousness" while you....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

(even though we are very interested in what you are saying)
Here is the answer for you Amanda,

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

/thread
Really?

Oh I have the "unaltered state of consciousness" while you....

While I have ... reality?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

While I have ... reality?
A distorted one?

Or a parallel one...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>