It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cathodic Car

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The dream of man to build a car that can fly using as a source of energy the gravitational field of Earth using a small amount of energy it might become true.

futurepredictions.com...

I guess for this we should reinvent ourselves.

But a vehicle of this type is possible to be builded With low costs.

The secret is the Cathodic Power.

We ask ourselves many times what could the be use of the crystals in Atlantis by the ancients to fly and to produce energy at very low costs.

I guess the answer is the Cathodic current.

The p-n junction works usually in a crystal made semiconductor.

The n type semiconductor ,the negative charge of electrons and p type semiconductor that contains the positive charge carriers.

When the n type and p type are attached together, a momentary flow of electrons occur from n to p side resulting in a third region where no charge carriers are present.

It is called the "Depletion region" due to the absence of charge carriers.

I guess the secret for the cathodic engine to work is the "Depletion region".

When a mobile electron recombines with a hole, both hole and electron vanish, leaving behind an immobile positively charged donor on the N side and negatively charged acceptor on the P side.

Biasing the P negatively charged receptor we can obtain enough amount of correspondent negatively charged dopant.

Let's call it the donor and the acceptor dopants.

The ideal diode ecuation I=Is[e^pVd/(nVT)-1]

The region around the p–n junction becomes depleted of charge carriers and is acting as an insulator.

However, the width of the depletion region cannot grow without limit,only if the P receptor will receive an enough reverse saturation current and only if ∇T→0

For each electron–hole pair that recombines, a positively charged dopant ion is left behind in the N-doped region, and a negatively charged dopant ion is left behind in the P-doped region.

As recombination proceeds more ions are created, an increasing electric field develops through the depletion zone that acts to slow and then finally stop recombination.

so the thermal recombination–generation (R–G) also must → 0

At this point, there is a built in potential across the depletion zone and if all the conditions are met We have a gravitational cathodic Engine .

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Okay I want one. Where can I order ?

The brand is perfect, but I take it in black, and with a decent sound system, please.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Okay I want one. Where can I order ?
In the near future at any showroom.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
That is a pretty sweet ride and I would love to see this technology come to fruition, but I fail to see where the profits can be exploited from?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by johngalt722

That is a pretty sweet ride and I would love to see this technology come to fruition, but I fail to see where the profits can be exploited from?

From the need of cheap energy and from the depletion of conventional energy sources.

Anyway that technology might be a little more complicated than it looked like but very simple in the same time if you have...the secret.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I really don't understand how we'd be able to build a gravitational engine from a silicon PN junction, the potential build when reverse polarized would at most create an electric field AFAIK. Also the Atlantean flying vehicles used an energy source called "vril", which is only available in semimaterial realms (as was Atlantis), and has to be properly channeled (through the great pyramid in their case) and distributed in order to power said vehicles.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

I really don't understand how we'd be able to build a gravitational engine from a silicon PN junction, the potential build when reverse polarized would at most create an electric field AFAIK
I already explained some of the principles in the OP,

"However, the width of the depletion region cannot grow without limit,only if the P receptor will receive an enough reverse saturation current and only if ∇T→0"

"so the thermal recombination–generation (R–G) also must → 0"

Also the Atlantean flying vehicles used an energy source called "vril", which is only available in semimaterial realms (as was Atlantis), and has to be properly channeled (through the great pyramid in their case) and distributed in order to power said vehicles.

The source of energy is the one explained in the OP

The materials needed exist the question is to choose the one that fits with needs of such engine ,but that will be solved in terms of type and certain qualities.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Very cool.

But, I think I gotta get to bed because its been a long day.

When I first read the headline, I thought to myself, "What kinda NONSENSE is this?"

So, I clicked on the post and read that it said, Cathodic, not Catholic. Ooops

Neat story!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by surfin4it

So, I clicked on the post and read that it said, Cathodic, not Catholic
Indeed it is the Cathodic Car I mean the cathodic engine and is feasible,it is the result of a long time of researches and not just a dream.

Thank you surfin4it for your contribution to this thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
We ask ourselves many times what could the be use of the crystals in Atlantis by the ancients to fly and to produce energy at very low costs.

I guess the answer is the Cathodic current.

Why would anyone want to know the answer of how things flew in a city that did not exist? Not sure why anyone would ask that question. Since Atlantis is not real, there is no answer to the question, so Cathodic current can not be "the" answer. Might as well say they were powered by rainbows and the power of love.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by surfin4it

Lol me too !
I was thinking , what the heck is a catholic car , the popemobile ?

But this is way cooler , I want one too please

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04Why would anyone want to know the answer of how things flew in a city that did not exist? Not sure why anyone would ask that question. Since Atlantis is not real, there is no answer to the question, so Cathodic current can not be "the" answer. Might as well say they were powered by rainbows and the power of love.

It wasn't a city, it was an island of nearly continental proportions. Ironically your assessment of flying vehicles powered by the power of love is not too far from the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Lots of great very basic semiconductor diode junction stuff, until the last paragraph, which is a non sequitur and incorrect.

This is what I call a "bees smell fear" post. Lots of verbage, sudden incorrect conclusion. Nice segue, though.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04Why would anyone want to know the answer of how things flew in a city that did not exist? Not sure why anyone would ask that question. Since Atlantis is not real, there is no answer to the question, so Cathodic current can not be "the" answer. Might as well say they were powered by rainbows and the power of love.

It wasn't a city, it was an island of nearly continental proportions. Ironically your assessment of flying vehicles powered by the power of love is not too far from the truth.

You are right, it was not a city, because it never existed. Then again, you think the power of love can make cars fly, so debating the topic is clearly pointless.

Now back to reality. The picture is of the Audi Calamaro, it's a concept car, that is a generated image. It does not exist, the power source or even the method of propulsion has never been declared. Much like Atlantis, the car is a fantasy.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

You are right, it was not a city, because it never existed. Then again, you think the power of love can make cars fly, so debating the topic is clearly pointless.

Now back to reality. The picture is of the Audi Calamaro, it's a concept car, that is a generated image. It does not exist, the power source or even the method of propulsion has never been declared. Much like Atlantis, the car is a fantasy.

You are wrong, but I don't really care what you think. Believe whatever you want, indeed this discussion is pointless, you're right about that

edit on 6/1/2013 by Deny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Why would anyone want to know the answer of how things flew in a city that did not exist?
A city that use to exist....

. Since Atlantis is not real, there is no answer to the question, so Cathodic current can not be "the" answer
That you don't know but I do.

Many things we don't know about our past.

Might as well say they were powered by rainbows and the power of love.
I guess you have a problem with that....would be better not.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Lots of great very basic semiconductor diode junction stuff, until the last paragraph, which is a non sequitur and incorrect.
It is vey corect ,if not correctly did not I would be posted.

You can provide otherwise.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

, so debating the topic is clearly pointless.
I think we need to learn basic physics but that might be too complicated I guess.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh...I guess now will come the heavy artillery...Meh I am used with it,so bring it!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by Bedlam

It is vey corect ,if not correctly did not I would be posted.

You can provide otherwise.

Perhaps you might show how a diode's junction has any affect on gravity, forward or reverse biased. Since there are several hundred million of them in the CPU I'm using at this moment, some forward biased, some reverse, then surely my computer should be flying about the room.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join