It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl 10 dies from falling bullet on New Years Eve

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Calling me a gun nut doesn't make you correct, it just shows your ignorance. Yes, there are more gun deaths, there are also more people, and more city slums. You see such statistics and assume that it's a blanket number over the entire country. a good 90% of those numbers come from Chicago and New York. A funny fact about those two cities, they also have the strictest gun laws. Coincidence? Not likely.

As to when I was in KL, that was in January of 2012. Lets see, saw a guy get mugged, a friend was robbed by a taxi driver of all things, another friend was robbed at knifepoint at the Bank Of Islam ATM.

You seem to think that just anyone can go buy a gun. Yes it's true that it's easy to go to Wal Mart and buy a gun. But, the only guns you can buy at Wal Mart are shotguns and hunting rifles. Illegal gun crime is usually committed with handguns, which require a background check and waiting period, and can only be purchased at actual Gun shops. The thing with illegal weapons is that more often than not, they were not stolen from somebody who bought them legally, they usually are brought in from Mexico, this has been even more common since "Fast and Furious" has been happening.

Common sense is relative. You probably don't know how to ride a horse properly, but where I live it's Common Sense. You obviously know nothing about guns except what you get from the media, yet where I live guns are common, there's pretty much no gun crime, and proper gun use and care is Common Sense. From my perspective you are the one lacking it.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What they don't want you to know.

shtfplan.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Well done

You understood my point perfectly, know go through every pro gun post on the site and tell all the people who used excuses like this as justifications for owning guns the same thing you told me.

It may have more meaning to them coming from a fellow yank and gun nut

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Originally posted by StalkerSolent
reply to post by Xenrutcon

Haha thanks Xenrutcon. No reason not to have a little fun every once in a while.
Once IKS changes his avatar it won't make any sense, unfortunately.

LOL Its a cat not a squirrel

I thought it you were making a local sporting team reference or something

Ooops! Shoulda realized it was a cat (but it so looks like a squirrel under the helmet!)
Oh well...my bad

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by wulff

The OP is not breaking any T&C's so he/she has a right to type what he/she wants, you do not need to read it.
So instead of saying enough is enough just move on.

Well, Momkee Boy... If I want to comment on ANY post I WILL, and you won't make me move on regardless! Nice avatar!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

reply to post by Xenrutcon

Haha thanks Xenrutcon. No reason not to have a little fun every once in a while.
Once IKS changes his avatar it won't make any sense, unfortunately.

LOL Its a cat not a squirrel

I thought it you were making a local sporting team reference or something

Ooops! Shoulda realized it was a cat (but it so looks like a squirrel under the helmet!)
Oh well...my bad

I kinda wondered if it might be a cat, but it could pass as a lighter squirrel

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I would rather have a gun and not need it, then need it and not have it.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join