It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
power comes from the muzzle of a gun, never forget that, if the legalese system can be toppled, the backup will look just like bolschewism and nazism 1930-40s. Still a step in the right direction, but liberty will have to paid for in blood, fortunately, all the detractors who refuse to even consider the existence of secret societies / NWO will shut up. For some reason i'm going to be very grateful for that, i just can't stand these people who think they can collaborate until the last minute then change their colors and look innocent.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Welcome to United Nations Agenda 21 and it's ongoing agenda of sustainability, smart growth and worse still the taking away of individual property rights. Soon TPTB will want citizens moving to mega cities where that can be easier controlled and monitored. You WILL see high speed rail between these mega cities and you will see less people being allowed to live out in the country even though they own their own land(s). This is the future Utopia pictured by TPTB and their evil Agenda.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
WOW!! What a thread!
Love it!!!!!!!!

So..... Let me see if I understand.... I don't think I do... lol

In 1913 the US became a Corporation and we, the people, are "assets"? Slaves to the system? Unknowingly?

If we get a hold of our Original Birth Certificate (which we can get by paying 10 bucks here in TN) we can try and get back our rights as a personal entity and not an asset to a corporation?

By doing this we are not bound to the laws, except for common law?

Im soooo confused but I DO want to understand better.

Thanks in advance!

Jenn

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Society rules... if you don't like them.. buy yourself an island and make your own, that's my feeling on the matter.. if enough of us don't like them then we should rally and change society .. that's how it works.

Tell that to kids in the ghetto.

Society's rules exist not to ensure your safety. They exist to ensure your subordination.

You'd be wise to never forget that.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

That's about the gist of it! Or we could both be wrong, lol.

The freeman movements have been trying to release this info for years, with little success, though the movement has grown. I don't think any of this was sopposed to happen till after 2012. Would be nice for we the people to take back our power just by revealing the truth. I suspect many conspiraceys and distractions were created to distract us from this info, which is available for anyone to search.

edit on 5-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

www.legislation.gov.uk...

edit on 5-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
WOW!! What a thread!
Love it!!!!!!!!

In 1913 the US became a Corporation and we, the people, are "assets"? Slaves to the system? Unknowingly?

If we get a hold of our Original Birth Certificate (which we can get by paying 10 bucks here in TN) we can try and get back our rights as a personal entity and not an asset to a corporation?

Thanks in advance!

Jenn

Not quite....

You have to take legal possession (trademark) of your all capital letter name. Your CORPORATE NAME. Then the government cant use it legally any more for profit. It has legal foundations but is very hard to follow through on as you (or in this case your parents) made you legally a ward of the state the second you were issued a SSN number. Lots of hoops and "they" will quiz you at the end of the class [sarc].
For some light reading start with Cracking The Code 3rd. Edition
It's old info and make the assumption you already have a very good working knowledge of the law but still valid legal points throughout and makes mention of the whole birth certificate (title) the center point.

I don't mean for any of this to be taken as I advocate jumping on the "stick it to the man" bus because the "man" has his own stick and he sits behind the bench sharpening it every morning before court begins and then picks his teeth with it after lunch.

*sits back with fresh cup of coffee waiting to get flamed*

-Ak

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

There have been many examples of people presenting proof that we don't need to follow this law or tht, or that the world is going to change because someone figured out the proof and evidence that what TPTB are doing is illegal. What matters is what happens in actuality.

Some examples - "income taxes are illegal" - well, try not paying them for awhile

"the federal reserve banks are illegal" - tell that to the FBI - they'll keep going, you might be added to a "watch list"

I'm not saying its right, juat that a lot of people have claimed we're about to see the tables turned because of this or that - my point being, nobody gives up their power, control, and money just because their pawns tell them they're supposed to according to [fill in the blank]

I'm going to delve into the details from your OP and see what I come up with anyhow. I want to believe (credits to Fox), but I've gotten real cynical about people like this. Maybe they just have an overdose of faith and hope.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

There have been many examples of people presenting proof that we don't need to follow this law or tht, or that the world is going to change because someone figured out the proof and evidence that what TPTB are doing is illegal. What matters is what happens in actuality.

Some examples - "income taxes are illegal" - well, try not paying them for awhile

"the federal reserve banks are illegal" - tell that to the FBI - they'll keep going, you might be added to a "watch list"

I'm not saying its right, juat that a lot of people have claimed we're about to see the tables turned because of this or that - my point being, nobody gives up their power, control, and money just because their pawns tell them they're supposed to according to [fill in the blank]

I'm going to delve into the details from your OP and see what I come up with anyhow. I want to believe (credits to Fox), but I've gotten real cynical about people like this. Maybe they just have an overdose of faith and hope.

now is the time for good people to do something, not sit back and continue to take it in the ass...

please wake up and be the change or not, just don't tell others not to do something, please

i'm on this world to experience new ways, better ways for society...

i'm actually here to see us create a utopia, it will happen

it's just a matter of "time"

and i am ALL about speeding up the process

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AkHolic

After some research this is what I understand as of now...

So the government is the trustee and we are the administrator of our trust.

If we write to the head- legal attorney for our country and let them know we understand-presume we are the sole share holder-beneficiary of our legal name to the corporation then we have the right to appoint our self as the administrator of the trust agreement. Let them know at the end of the letter that this is presumed, if wrong, please inform me that I am wrong. If you do not reply back I will presume this is true and will issue you a default receipt....

Wait 21 days and if you get nothing then you issue a default, sent to them, and then government agrees you are the trust of your legal name??

No one can remove us as the share holder or beneficiary because there is a trust agreement with the legal name-birth certificate-common wealth.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I hope there is something to this, or at least can be with the right follow-thru. I don't like being cynical about such things, which is why I'm definitely going to take some time with this over the weekend. I don't get a whole lot of internet time besides popping into ATS for a read and a post between work, so this is to be my pet Net delve this weekend. I'll try to get myself back here to follow up later. My previous post is as cynical as I'll get on the topic, so when I'm back, it'll range anywhere from, "well, let's hope so", to being a "true believer. I hope it's the latter.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Posting my response here also, since the other thread on this topic is kinda dead:

3.5 quantillion thru 7 billion residents of earth equals 500,000,000 (half a billion $) per head not 5 Billion $ per head as that legal looking document says. The math is way off, hard to believe anything else in it!!!

Or did they mean only residents of the western hemisphere then maybe that 5 Bil. would make more sense.

Anyway what's this all really about - if everyone has the same amount of cash on earth, it's fkn worthless ok

The 'value' of so much money would essentially go down as it's not rare anymore, everyone got some of it

And it would fall back onto your contribution through services / manufacturing that more ppl would owe you the yellow stuff (gold), and the foolish / lazy ones will spend it all in one go, but with no particular skills or drive, will then sit there hungry & crying.

So the whole welfare bull# will begin anew and clever or more educated persons (or those with more drive/ambition) would find ways to innovatively offer services, positioning them as more interesting/valuable than they really are (marketing) and thus make tons of the yellow stuff while those dumb enough to buy in would find their 5 Bil. stash dwindling fast enough...

Some clever ones will get together and form a secret consortium where they agree to rub each others backs so that they all stand to make more gold (collusion)...and well WE'LL ALL BE IN THE SAME PLACE WE BEGAN!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It looks like ATS IS exploding with this info

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It does appear that the process of fractional reserve is starting to fracture. In the past, lenders did have the collateral to provide loans. More recently banks have had just enough collateral to cover their daily transactions, after the GFC this minimum reserve was set at a higher mark. While the housing bubble exposed a raft of frauds going on, the biggest one still untouched is the creative accounting around the promissory note when applying for a loan. This has allowed the bank the invent / counterfeit it's own money. Since the bank has not used any of it's assets to supply the loan, the lender has no responsibility to pay back the loan. On the positive side this situation provides one way to inject cash flow into society, on the negative side all of society pays through increased inflation and currency devaluation.

If I have been surprised by anything with this housing bubble, it has been how successful the capitalism argument has been for those profiting from and pushing for the crunch. The warning signs where clear and loud once common sense was lost. It is good to see there have been a few wins for the little guy since but it does look to be quite small in the overall picture.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Good post but you no doubt think there is someone "still left" to fix this kind of corruption. I won't go into this administration and corruption connected or how "O" was elected and reelected, thats old news, my point is there is no one left to fix it, it is being sold as the norm and people are accepting it because the people don't have the will to do anything about it.
Half the U.S. population is on life support by the government and the other half are so beat up from tring to do something about what you speak of that as humans do they willl eventually give up and let it all fall into "the norm catagory".
I am not saying give up, I would like you and others like you that go the extra mile to find this stuff and inform everyone of its existence that you might add how it can be stopped and who is left to stop the corruption, YA you can tell everyone but all we do is look around at each other for who ever might step up..................which has not happened yet to my knowledge.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
WOW!! What a thread!
Love it!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Jenn

The corporation didn't start in 1913. It was in the late 1800's. I started a thread that explains all this to you here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, you can do a "deed acceptance" and bring your birth cert to the private side. You would no longer be a DEBTOR. But first you need to fully understand what has happened. I am a non-taxpayer now. No income tax comes out of my paycheck. No IRS hassles. They know what I did.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AkHolic

Yes my thread is kinda dead but I just started it. I have already done all that you are talking about. I did it back in 2009. I am no longer liable for the income tax, and many other things. I have:
Power of Attorney
Security Agreement
Common Law Copyright
Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreement
Treasury "Packet"
UCC-1 Financing Statement
We will be getting to that here:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

Attorneys can't cite cases before 1938 because they have a secret oath to support the bankruptcy of 1933. They are controlled by the Lawyers Guild of Great Britain.
There is also more than one Constitution.
The courts are not common law. They are Admiralty/Maritime. It's all about international commerce.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If people think this has been going on...for only 100 years...you've got a lot of work to do; as far a "researching" goes. This has been going on, for a couple thousand years. Who do you think the "money changers" were? If you spend some time, READING and STUDYING the B.I.B.L.E. (don't get religious); you'll see, God made certain laws regarding that very system. I'm not surprised AT ALL by the scandals, cover-ups, extortion, lies and deceptions. It's been going on, since the beginning of time. What i am surprised at, is the fact that people can't see through all the

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm catching up. I'm so happy to see that this topic has taken off the way it has. I hope it keeps going. I'm really interested in the birth certificate part of this. For those of you that have already done this part, it'd be really good if you could write out how to do it step by step, and have examples of the letter we should use. This is something I'd like to do, and I hope that others would do.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelongjourney
I hate to explode the conspiracy bubble - well, not that anyone is going to listen to the truth about this anyways - but I'll give it a shot.

This is a remake of the NESARA scam, the only thing that has changed is the supposed reason for its development (ie - now the scam artists claim its because of fraudulent foreclosures, the reason why has changed many times since NESARA was made up). For more information on NESARA, I suggest you watch the documentary "Waiting for NESARA" - I think its free now as its been out a while.

The whole common law thing is made up and has roots in the 1970's US Montana Freeman movement. More recently we have seen it emerge in the UK and Canada as "freeman on the land" and in the US as "sovereign citizens."

Academic brief paper on sovereigns: www.sog.unc.edu...

In other words, this hasn't gone "viral" and "exploded" because its rehashed legal conspiracy which has never worked before and won't work now. If you get arrested and try to use this common law stuff you will fail in 99% of cases, and in nearly every case make things worse on yourself than if you had just gotten a lawyer. The other 1%, in case you are wondering, is that in some small rural communities if you send them enough reams of common law legal non-sense paperwork and harass them enough they might let you go on a minor charge (traffic ticket, etc.) - not because the method has any legal backing, but because its not worth their time to deal with someone this intent on spouting legal gibberish.

This is what this all is by the way. There is no trust. Common law is not what these people claim it is (real common law just means judicial decisions are made on the basis of previous decisions).

Don't you know that there are many disinfo agents out there? If you get a lawyer you make yourself a ward of the State. Lawyers have a secret oath to support the US bankruptcy of 1933 and are controlled by the Lawyers Guild of Great Britain. They are NOT there for you! I've proved to myself, and others, that what we are seeing here is true. I am not part of any movement. I am a non-taxpayer(income tax). No hassles from the IRS. Once you know what was done to you, and how, then you can fix the problem. I did.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join