It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democide: The Gun Ban

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is a parody of the Demand a plan gun video done by mainstream celebs. It runs counter to it and tells how democide, death by government, is the number one killer of people. The celebrities will support having us disarmed without even knowing what they are truly asking for. Such a move would leave people extremely vulnerable to democide, and this fact needs to be brought to people attention.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Celebrities, Politicians, a lot of them saying that ordinary people should not own firearms while they surround themselves with armed, and unarmed security. This is just one more point that proves that Politicians, and Celebrities are completely isolated from real life, and have no concept of the fears, and concerns that ordinary people live with daily.
edit on 4-1-2013 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankySamurai
This is a parody of the Demand a plan gun video done by mainstream celebs. It runs counter to it and tells how democide, death by government, is the number one killer of people. The celebrities will support having us disarmed without even knowing what they are truly asking for. Such a move would leave people extremely vulnerable to democide, and this fact needs to be brought to people attention.

I'm still watching this, but I'm no supporter of Alex Jones. However check this one out.

Edit, To the guy below me yes.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Preacher76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Preacher76

Not sure if this is what you were trying to get but how bout this one?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
U have to consider though, celebrities make their money off of this sort of thing. Give them a big enough check, and they'll slap on a suit and read whatever crappy script u put in front of them. Not defending them at all, just saying

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dothedew

Sure I agree and most of them have no idea of the consequences of what they are doing here. Most of them are totally unaware of what is going on and view this video as a virtuous one. They get paid, follow along with their peers and encourage our leaders to act "heroically" and take away people's guns.

There is no awareness that this message could lead to mass genocide. To an authoritarian state. To another Lenin, Stalin or Hitler. This message is dangerous and destructive.

Ignorance of truth is not an excuse to jump when your told or to tell people to disarm when your paid enough. I don't care what these people were paid they are fools for allowing themselves to be manipulated in such a dangerous way and I bet many of them were more than happy to spread what they take to be a "good" message.
edit on 4-1-2013 by crankySamurai because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What alot of these idiots don't understand is that this type of thing can't happen in the U.S. because our country ROCKS!! and we are the freest country in the world and our government loves us.

U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A.!!!!

Now shut up and let me continue learning about something of REAL importance!!!
Like the deer rescue that is happening right now and being covered NON STOP on CNN.
Get your priorities straight people.
This is important #!!
Poor deer.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

top topics

join