posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:28 AM
reply to post by happykat39
I have worked in a hospital for over 12 years and one of my jobs I had to do was decon. Part of the problem with these bugs is communications. Hear me
out a second.
Let's say we have a patient in hospital room and is on some level of procautions, contact or airborne or droplets etc. This patient gets better and
goes home. The room however is still "dirty". The staff places the room in for cleaning. When the cleaning crew comes they forget to pass on that
the room was under precautions. Room is not cleaned to the standards of the protocals. The bugs that are left now start becoming stronger and more
resistant to cleaning agents, except bleach. Bleach is awesme kills EVERYTHING..
The se machines would be a great asset to fight this problem.