It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another mass shooting 6 dead, 7 wounded.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by generik

It wasn't just Mindanao that it was happening on, that was just the most prevalent. I would hear about something happening in Manila just about every time I was there. Most places I stayed were in the provinces I felt quite safe for the most part, but every time I was in Manila I felt like I had a "fresh meat" sign hanging on my back. It seemed like every time I was there, there was someone going nuts and shooting someone in Manila, or something happening.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Very interesting to read the different view points on the country. Some enterprising forum member should produce a mass shooting map, things always seem to make more sense represented visually.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

interesting, i feel and always have felt quite safe in manila. sure there are problems here, just like in any North American big city, in fact back there i live in a big city. in comparing the two cities i actually hear about less things like murder here. sure it happens one of the more recent being a lady killed because she supposedly spread (apparently true) rumors about someone having a kid. but like i said it would have been just as likely back in North America. things are crazy all over the world. in both cities you have to be aware of what is going on around you, as anything can happen. that just seems to be a part of the modern world i guess.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join