It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers leak video of Steubenville, Ohio Rape case.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuelsson
This is just, im lost for words. There is not a chance in hell I can watch that video, and this thread is going to fast to keep up. I need to let something out before i die a little inside.

can anyone post a little recap for me ?

But from what I have read, i just cant understand how people let that happen. I have seen guys, knocking out their friends, best friends even if they step over a certain line regarding the ladies. And for this to happen with a bunch of people around, and no one stepping up and doing something is beoynd me..I would have ravellĀ“d being able to save someone from being raped, getting to be a hero, especially if im drunk.. And no one did anything .. FFS.

The video is absolutely disgusting! But, I personally think that was the catalyst that sent people into such a rage over this case.

It's a little hard to recap since it's been going on over a 7 month period. But, If you have any particular questions I'm sure I could answer them for you.

I can tell you this...the reason no one did anything is because it involved the local heroes....meaning the star athletes (mainly football players). The town of Stupidville's sole pride is its football team because there is no other industry there to bring in money. (aside from gambling, drugs and prostitution)

In addition, there seems to be a rape culture in that town....this being stated by current and former residents.

They nicknamed themselves the "rape crew"....what else can I say?

edit on 16-3-2013 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Looks like more people have been indicted.

Superintendent indicted

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

jam321
Looks like more people have been indicted.

Superintendent indicted

This is exactly how the system is suppose to work.

<< 38  39  40   >>

join