It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers leak video of Steubenville, Ohio Rape case.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Is the guy in the video the possible ex bf?

WTF is wrong with him, the whole video was him saying she's dead. Someone should have knocked him out at the start of the video, it was torture to listen to.
edit on 4-1-2013 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

My understanding is that he is not the ex.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This has alot to do with psychopathy and how our capitalistic system rewards it. It wouldnt supprise me if all of these people call themselves christians, because we all know religion is another place psychopaths like to hide.

We have fools like William Lane Craig saying that without GOD there is no reason not to rape people because morality no longer exists.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

I agree....although I have to point out one thing that I do remember about watching that horrid video.

If I heard correctly, there was at least one, if not two boys that left the room where the video was being recorded to go check on the victim.

Thank God for that at least! I wonder if he/they were the ones that testified against the two that were charged.

Who knows? Leaving the room could mean many things however....anything from true disgust, to "hey I better go check on her to make sure that she is still drugged outta her mind". If it was out of actual concern then at least that is something, it shows that at least one to two sets of parents at least raised thier kids to have some very miniscule sense of morality. One to two kids out of 15-20 hanging around is not very positive numbers though, and you could not really tell exactly how many were around when that video was shot but it seemed to be at least 15-20.

I know, maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part....that there would be at least one person in that room with a shred of decency.
edit on 4-1-2013 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have tracked the name of the man in the video (sorry...everyone is calling him a boy but a nineteen year old enrolled in university is no boy)

His name is Micheal Nodianos. And it looks like justice may be coming sooner than he thinks. He was never charged in the incident but he may very well be charged now.

There are also strong calls from alumni ect of Ohio University to expel this man and take back his scholarship.

scallywagandvagabond.com...

I hope Mr. Nodianos is having of a very good day. He is beginning to look very very much like a dead person himself.

I have also tracked down news coverage from september 2012 indicating that the victim was 16 at the time of the assault.

www.cleveland.com...

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Was the laughing arsehole the ex-boyfriend? Good question.
He must've witnessed it according to all the details he reveals. I wouldn't doubt if he participated in it. He even states at one point that they urinated on her and she didn't do anything, which validated for him that she must be dead, which seemed to tickle his funny bone even further. I wish I knew if this guy had been charged with anything. I sure hope so.

I'm pretty sure he is not one that has been charged.

At least not yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

Way to go!

Your effort and info are very much appreciated!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Is the guy in the video the possible ex bf?

WTF is wrong with him, the whole video was him saying she's dead. Someone should have knocked him out at the start of the video, it was torture to listen to.
edit on 4-1-2013 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

My understanding is that he is not the ex.

My understanding as well.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
I have tracked the name of the man in the video (sorry...everyone is calling him a boy but a nineteen year old enrolled in university is no boy)

His name is Micheal Nodianos. And it looks like justice may be coming sooner than he thinks. He was never charged in the incident but he may very well be charged now.

There are also strong calls from alumni ect of Ohio University to expel this man and take back his scholarship.

I hope Mr. Nodianos is having of a very good day. He is beginning to look very very much like a dead person himself.

I have also tracked down news coverage from september 2012 indicating that the victim was 16 at the time of the assault.

www.cleveland.com...

Tired of Control Freaks

I do remember reading that he was either attending OSU or was going to be attending.....lets hope Mr. Nodianos gets a rude awakening.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
This has alot to do with psychopathy and how our capitalistic system rewards it. It wouldnt supprise me if all of these people call themselves christians, because we all know religion is another place psychopaths like to hide.

We have fools like William Lane Craig saying that without GOD there is no reason not to rape people because morality no longer exists.

I agree, capitalism rewards selfishness and rape is selfish.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The localeaks link was removed - I assume that was done by mods after some decision about it was made by the staff.
edit on 1/4/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

After reading your first link, I think Mr. "she's dead" might be feeling a bit the same here soon.

He's about to see not only his future but, perhaps even his freedom dead and gone.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks

www.cleveland.com...

Tired of Control Freaks

Being expelled is the least of the things that should happen. What I saw in that video was absolutely disgusting. With any luck Mr. Nodianos will find himself paying the piper for his actions whatever they may be. The fact that he is 19 is even worse, because I had thought he was still officially considered a "minor".

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The localeaks link was removed - I assume that was done by mods after some decision about it was made by the staff.
edit on 1/4/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

Any idea what might cause them to come to that decision?

Obviously this issue has exploded pretty quickly in the media and w/ Anon being involved, it only adds a little more fuel.

Do you think that might be the case?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

No real idea other than it has many names listed. Maybe we will be told. I haven't been quoting anything there because it was removed.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There was one small voice of reason at the half way mark, I heard one of them saying

"it's not funny"

"dude you raped a girl"

"what if it was your daughter"

Wonder if that person is facing charges to?

And why even record some crap like that anyway? I don't understand the point of recording them giggling about what happened..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

No real idea other than it has many names listed. Maybe we will be told. I haven't been quoting anything there because it was removed.

It's a little odd because when I read about this yesterday, they were encouraging anyone with any additional information to contact that site directly.

Are people still able to post information to that site in regards to this particular case?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Are people still able to post information to that site in regards to this particular case?

It appears that they are still wanting info and doing research. Of course, as always, it is the internet.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
There was one small voice of reason at the half way mark, I heard one of them saying

"it's not funny"

"dude you raped a girl"

And why even record some crap like that anyway? I don't understand the point of recording them giggling about what happened..

I heard that too. Then he responded something to the effect "it's not my daughter"....what a creep.

One thing that didn't set right with me though....why did the person video taping that douche constantly keep the camera on Him???? The person behind the camera phone hardly, if ever, pans away from said douche.

I found that weird....anyone else?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11

"it's not funny"

"dude you raped a girl"

I heard that too. Then he responded something to the effect "it's not my daughter"....what a creep.

One thing that didn't set right with me though....why did the person video taping that douche constantly keep the camera on Him???? The person behind the camera phone hardly, if ever, pans away from said douche.

I found that weird....anyone else?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

The two boys who were charged in the incident are trenton Mays and Mal'ik Richmond. One of them is the victim's ex-boyfriend. She had broken up with him about a month before the incident. There is a copied twitter from the boyfriend saying something like "nobody breaks up with me and gets away with it". So there does appear to be a revenge type motive for the incident.

Just a correction for Anonymous - regardless of anything that they may have reported, the prosecutor and the judge both recused themselves from the case because they knew boys from the football team. I believe that it was Mal'ik Richmond who was living with Jane Hanlon at the time of the incident

www.nytimes.com...

Tired of Control Freaks

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join