Hackers leak video of Steubenville, Ohio Rape case.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericaNeedsToWakeUp
Typical white people. Only white people do stuff like this. It's ok everyone . . . they are white . . . so expect very few comments, ZERO racial comments, and they will be given a pass by white media. Sounds like a hate crime.

If i'm not mistaken, one of the alleged attackers is black and still incarcerated in Juvenile detention.

This post is irrelavant to the topic.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Glen Beck talk about Steubenville. Talks about the rolls of good and evil.
www.glennbeck.com...

I have to step out for a few hours (work) Please keep an eye on all the new information coming in about this, the Anonymous twitter feeds are a gold mine for fast breaking updates. Thank you all for getting this out to the public keep it up. See you in about 8 hours!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

just want to add a post so that I can keep abreast of this topic.

KUDOS to ANONYMOUS!

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Glad to see ATS isn't blocking this story anymore. That poor girl needs our support. Is there any way we can help her? Maybe a charity we can donate to to help her with her legal fees or councilling?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
One question:

Does this look like a consenting girl looking for a good time? Come on!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
These doùchebags need to be brought to justice. Real justice.

Unfortunately, looks like many of them including the football coach, are somehow tied to the Sheriff or local prosecutor. Corruption there is obvious and grotesque.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm tired of this juvenile crime crap. Lets stop acting like these kids don't know right from wrong. They should be tried as adults and their pictures plastered on the front cover of every newspaper in the country. Maybe if more of these "ignorant juveniles" had their pictures posted in the paper, maybe they would be ridiculed and embarrassed enough to change their criminal behavior and set an example for other ignorant juveniles.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If we had a real Justice Department in this country they would have the Feds all over this. Poor girl! This country in infected with maggots and demons. That is not hyperbole.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Rest assured that if this heterosexual white male were being hazed and had something similar happen to him ("friends" hazing) no one would hear about it. At all. and he would be made fun of afterwards.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm curios what the MSM are saying about this. I've read a few articles online, but what
About the boobtube??? I don't have cable or watch tv. What are they saying about these
"alleged rapists"????

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
edit on 4-1-2013 by JerkyBeer because: double post. stupid smart phone

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Beyond disgusting.
Castrate them all.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostCompletely
Rest assured that if this heterosexual white male were being hazed and had something similar happen to him ("friends" hazing) no one would hear about it. At all. and he would be made fun of afterwards.

Could you elaborate on the point you are trying to make....I'm not sure I follow.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1plusXisto7billion
Glad to see ATS isn't blocking this story anymore. That poor girl needs our support. Is there any way we can help her? Maybe a charity we can donate to to help her with her legal fees or councilling?

[SNIP]

I haven't found any charities or anything like that tho. Only help for this family is justice.
edit on 1/4/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--ATS does not allow petitions.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I posted this Yesterday on a thread that was 404'd. First, this is sick if it is all true. Justice needs to be served. It does seem that there is ample information about the attack(s).

Now don't flame me for this, but...........

What happens "if" some of these Teens were not involved?

Imagine a Parent of one of these kids who finds out after they are brought to justice, that their child wasn't involved at all. What are the ramifications to it? What happens if one of these alleged "rapists" is innocent? Happens to commit suicide because of this? Society jumps to knee-jerk reactions, somewhat warranted in this case, but in the end Justice should be the deciding factor, not Mob Mentality. Just my Humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I suppose they'll learn to keep better company.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hate to say it but INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. Keep that in mind. Also, wouldn't suprise me if this happened in Quartzite, the most corrupt town in the U.S.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Any of these boys that were there, just watched and joked later, and are helping to cover their friends actions are just as disgusting. They will grow into fine examples of manhood. It sounds like they are on center line of the Steubenville path to manhood.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by LostCompletely

Could you elaborate on the point you are trying to make....I'm not sure I follow.

Thanks

I can't speak for the poster who stated this, but I interpreted it as the typical sports/frat CULTure where the hazing is basicly rape. Rape hazings are acceptable because it's a pecking order, but nobody views it as power tripping psychos who have no empathy for the person they're abusing. Everything considered demented, vulgar, and debauched is funny to these people and if you don't laugh with them, you're immediately considered not part of the group and targeted for further abuse. The real damage happens when those who make it through the hazing become desensitized and have no problems participating in the rape/hazing of others. These sick freaks thrive on activities that humiliate and degrade their "friends" and themselves. They are devoid of respect for themselves and have no respect for anyone else either.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

I suppose they'll learn to keep better company.

I wish it was that easy. But its not. Plenty of people are in the wrong place, and the wrong time.

It also goes for victims also. Image if someone said that about the rape victim.

Think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join