It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers leak video of Steubenville, Ohio Rape case.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Here come the Defense Lawyers....

Images and messages posted to social media that appear to depict the sexual abuse of a girl in this small town have been taken out of context, the attorney for one of the teenagers charged in the incident said Friday. Read more: www.wgal.com...

That group -- Anonymous -- and other critics have accused community leaders of trying to paper over rampant misconduct by team members, and have suggested that other students took part in the assaults or failed to do enough stop them. Authorities have declined to say if anyone else could be charged. The controversy has shaken the city, with some residents accusing outsiders of trying to ruin the reputation of the town's high school football team, one of the few bright spots in the economically depressed community of 18,000. Read more: www.wgal.com...

I hate lawyers don't you?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

Best reason you guys get to keep guns
There's a few over here I could use some help with

edit on 4-1-2013 by cody599 because: crap at typing

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wow just wow...I read about this yesterday and was just in shock. Thank you Anonymous for doing the right thing. These sick #ing kids need to be punished and thrown away. Everyone involved in the cover up needs to be named and brought to national media. #ing sickos.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Images and messages posted to social media that appear to depict the sexual abuse of a girl in this small town have been taken out of context

So what is the good context of a picture of two guys carrying a girl by her ankles and arms who is passed out and dressed only in underwear.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Indeed, as much as people differ on what Anonymous is about and weather what they do is right or wrong or has any impact on 'the real world' THIS is one thing those crazy glorified video gamers are good at. Getting information to the public by whatever means. If you have read the MSM covering this story it is utter crap, so many details left out and has the whole 'we are doing what we are told' feel about it. I wouldn't trust msm to tell me the time of day.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Facepalm.....just facepalm....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The thing I dont get about the video is why is it all ways pointed at that one person? When it sways off its emidetly paned back the boy.

link   
The thing I dont get about the video is why is it all ways pointed at that one person? When it sways off its emidetly paned back the boy.

link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150

Facepalm.....just facepalm....

So, does that indicate you agree that it is out of context? Just some nice guys helping a girl...
edit on 1/4/2013 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I can't wait for the day when those young boys go to adult prison, where inmates will know that they're rapists and the inmates in that prison will beat the crap out of them daily and they will make each of those young boys their ##### ........

In their case, I hope that Karma finds them.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I'm agreeing with you.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150

I'm agreeing with you.

OK, I just thought the face palm said otherwise.

This town defending this event says much about the people that reside there.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Well yes I think we are all thinking that.
If you are close to the town there is a support rally (Anon is showing up) at the town hall tomorrow at noon. Let your anger out there. Peacefully of course

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Penn State sex scandal..... I understand that the circumstances are different, from pedophilia to rape. But there are parallels with both communities looking to do ANY and EVERYTHING to protect their local football team. In communities like these where football reigns supreme people will go to incredible lengths to protect their god-like football teams. It's honestly disgusting, and I hope, better yet, I pray, that these kids face HARSH penalties for their heinous acts...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If there was any question weather money corrupts absolutely it is gone now. A post earlier said these are spoiled kids who have never had to own up to what they did or who they hurt because daddy is always there with his wallet to fix the problem.
Burn It Down.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
You will almost never hear me say this as I believe in justice.

BUT

I wish 100,000 outraged people would hunt these little
Effers down and anally rape them with barbwire right before castration.

After the subsequent castration I would like to see them force fed their own genitals.

Any who refuse get to drown in urine. Any who accept get a bullet in the head.

Don't go reporting me. I'm not violent, but goddamn, I wish I could punch these guys until they had no face left.

Surely there are more sadistic ways for them to feel the pain and humiliation they caused.
Jeez and I generally sign off with peace.

Justice

edit on 4-1-2013 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yes ,that is our world. Money solves all problems because it is power. When will people see that some of the terrorists are those with much money and the abuse it can buy. It will be a long while because of the belief of many that capitalism is such a good and never failing idea.

edit on 1/4/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Good on Anonymous. This whole thing makes me sick. I hope this goes to the front page so more people know about it. Will be checking back for more updates. Great job Aquarius.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
MODS, MAKE THIS FRONT PAGE, PLEASE!!!!

In the 5 years I've been reading ATS, THIS is the most vile thing i have ever read!!!!

Thisneeds too stay as public a possible until ALL parties involved are punished and
All victims are helped.

This cannot be allowed to "slide" to the "back page".

Please, ATS, keep this current. Justice must be served.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join