It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers leak video of Steubenville, Ohio Rape case.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

What???!!!

Where did you read about this?

I read that it was the victims brother that told the parents what happened?
edit on 6-1-2013 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

It was in the link posted by RAIST.

Radionewz.net

It's the third comment -
Last paragraph of the comment posted by RadioDeJay.
edit on 6-1-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: to add website

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

A news article showing tweets. you can check out [SNIP] twitter. Looks like he deleted his original tweets on the subject.
edit on 1/6/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed name of an individual not yet charged...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Another story is emerging...

One of the alleged members of the 'rape crew" may see his scholarship revoked depending on any charges that might be result from this case.

This is not the same person from the 12 min. video....this is another person who was perhaps involved or, who at least was aware of what allegedly happened.

radionewz.net...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The scholarship in question

[SNIP] is the son of the County Prosecuting Attorney Jane Hanlin.
edit on 1/6/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed personal info of indivdual not yet charged....

ETA:

The news about OSU and the person is named in this news article.

You'll have to read it since it can't be posted in the thread.
edit on 1/6/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Did I just read that correctly or, did someone just post the Mrs. Hanlin's current husband is a member of the Stuebenville Police Department.

If true, that is a double conflict of interest.....

radionewz.net...

edit on 6-1-2013 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

I was going to post that but, I'm a little weary of posting anything of personal nature right now....

I just posted above that Jane Hanlin's current husband is also a member of the Stuebenville Police Department.

edit on 1/6/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed name of individual not yet charged. ...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by YapTalk
The funny thing is that the 'prosecuting attorney" is the mother of one of those little b-tards!

That seems like a very serious conflict of interests, and this woman should have recused herself and/or the lawyer for the victim should have filed for a change of venue.

Kids make mistakes-- it's actually an important part of growing up, because learning from those mistakes is one important way we grow as people. But that doesn't work when you're a rich little snot whose snooty, rich, elitist parents pull you out of the muck each and every time. Sometimes you have to fall flat on your face in order to learn that it hurts really bad, in order to learn the desire to not do it. These little psychos are being taught entitlement, cronyism, and how to be "untouchable" via money and connections.

I hope the parent/s pay for this too, as I think the act of covering up major crimes like this and letting your kids slide on something this major, is not only criminal, but half as bad as what the kids, themselves, did.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

We will likely never know the answer to this question but....

I wonder how much of the pictures, videos and online posts were deleted before the authorities confiscated the devices.

I believe they said there were ways to get the pictures(even if deleted)
from the memory of the device.Now that the FBI is involved I'm sure they can retrieve
deleted information.
Should be interesting...
edit on 6-1-2013 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
As we speak there are young men that were involved in the rape spilling their guts to the cops, because they know that the only way they can get immunity from prosecution is to rat out their friends.

This event has ended the carers of those that wanted to cover it up; not to mention the civil lawsuits that will result from this despicable act.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

I figured the name was in the article so it should be OK. If not, it will be zapped.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

DO NOT post the the names of innocent victims or private citizens not yet charged with a crime.

Going forward, doing so will result in a post ban on your account.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

We will likely never know the answer to this question but....

I wonder how much of the pictures, videos and online posts were deleted before the authorities confiscated the devices.

I believe they said there were ways to get the pictures(even if deleted)
from the memory of the device.Now that the FBI is involved I'm sure they can retrieve
deleted information.
Should be interesting...
edit on 6-1-2013 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

Good point...I read somewhere that the FBI was now involved.

I'm sure that their resources are more than effecient for retrieval of that sort of information.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
At 1:12 of the video the "main Speaker" references there being a picture which is NOT the known
circulating picture..

..also - the main speaker seems to have a rifle with a scope sitting on the floor
beside him.

Could be a pellet gun - and of course - has nothing to do with the case;
I'm just mentioning what no one has noticed.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

As we speak there are young men that were involved in the rape spilling their guts to the cops, because they know that the only way they can get immunity from prosecution is to rat out their friends.

This event has ended the carers of those that wanted to cover it up; not to mention the civil lawsuits that will result from this despicable act.

I hope so. I hope EVERYONE involved in the cover-up is ruined permanently, as they deserve to be. I really hope "karma" takes a big bite out of these donkeys.... if you know what I mean.

Didn't see if this was posted yet... the site itself has been linked... but apparently the possible scumbag who supports the team with the website and allegedly had jailbait in his email actually wrote something about the hacking directly on the front page of the site. It reads:

As you are probably aware, this web site was recently hacked into illegally numerous times by a terrorist group. The outrageous claims they made while controlling this site were totally false, completely absurd, and totally unfounded. They were clearly both libelous and slanderous, and were not even intended to reveal the truth, but rather simply to get media attention and terrorize the Steubenville community. Innocent people have been greatly harmed.

Unfortunately several national media outlets, including the New York Times, have recklessly decided to aid and abet these acts of illegality and give the terrorists exactly what they wanted by disseminating inaccurate and legally actionable information and accusations. Incredibly, they have done so without even bothering to contact this web site for comment.

We wish to make it clear that we will pursue legal justice against the perpetrators of these evil acts and all of those in the media who chose to help them.

I love how he uses the word "terrorists" every chance he gets. I also love how he mentions that Innocent people have been harmed (you mean like the rape victims, right?)

Not even intended to reveal the truth, but to get attention? For what end? That doesn't even make sense.

I love the part where he threatens the media with legal action. Good luck going after the NY Times-- but I very much doubt they can be silenced in the way that you people are accustomed to doing it.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

..also - the main speaker seems to have a rifle with a scope sitting on the floor beside him.

That was mentioned in the article at the banned link. Hopefully people won't start a gun control issue over it.
edit on 1/6/2013 by roadgravel because: fix quote

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

edit on 1/6/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed personal info of indivdual not yet charged....

ETA:

The news about OSU and the person is named in this news article.

You'll have to read it since it can't be posted in the thread.
edit on 1/6/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I don't understand why we're not allowed to use names that are appearing in mainstream news sources..

That's one of the most ridiculous incidents of censorship I've seen around here, and that's really saying something.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

The webmaster is the treasurer for the Booster Club. Bet he is wrapped up pretty tight in the football machine.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
MN's tweet- "Song of the night is definitely Rape Me by Nirvana"

When I read that, I immediately thought of the rape case that was associated with 'Polly'- another Nirvana song. While Kurt Cobain was still alive, some guys raped a girl while singing 'Polly'. Kurt was furious, of course.

While the entire video is disgusting, the bit at about 11:20 where they briefly discuss fame/notoriety for what was done is especially repulsive.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hello! Good Evening or good morning ats! First of thank you thank you thank you for helping this story blow wide open!!!
Everyone knows about this small town of horrors now thanks to all of you and to the Mod's and the non members who read the story and helped spread the word. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

UPDATES!

A little Anon Vid first
In this video "Cody" is seen fighting some dude and then they all start chanting 'USA! USA! USA! USA'
If I lived in the USA I would not want these punks chanting my countries name.....just saying.

Another video of main stream media covorage of #OpRollRedRoll and The Whole Rape case
(They talk about how Anonymous hacked computers and phones to bring this information to the public and how that is not right, really? STFU!)

This video is about 30 mins I know I know people hate long videos but this is important! They seem to be bantering back and forth about unimportant things and failing to get to the heart of the issue (that these rapists need to drawn and quartered asap!) This is why I hate MSM the mindless banter and arguing the non-points.

Never Never Piss off the Internet they WILL get you!

Thank you I love you ALL!

edit on 7-1-2013 by Aquarius2150 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join