Hackers leak video of Steubenville, Ohio Rape case.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

Thanks for the update, but seeing as I just have local channels, I'll see if I can find the segments online after they've hit the airwaves.

With all the publicity the perpetrators are arousing, would it be safe to say that they 'involved'
would be safest not leaving their shady little town!?!

I think they'd be safer in the middle of the desert with no food or water.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Anonymous should distribute the faces and names of those involved, let them carry the weight of the crime if they're sentenced too lightly. I'd like to see someone recognize them on the streets, I sure would love to run into them.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

I missed what you said. Could you possibly rephrase it so that it's within the T&Cs?

On another note, I was on CNN's website reading an article they had and was disgusted at some of the comments people were making.
www.cnn.com...
This comment stuck out to me. I hope it's not true, but there's always the chance that it is.

Who doesn't know a woman who's been gang raped by a football team? I know at least six who have told me. When will they be held accountable? Maybe mob justice will convince the courts to act?

A lot of the comments were comparing this incident to the Penn State/Sandusky situation. I think it's only similar in the respect that it is related to football and the officials were attempting to cover it up. Other than that, no similarities.
If you keep scrolling, you'll see some truly ignorant and disgusting comments. I hope they are from poople who are just trolling, but there's still that chance that they actually think that rape is OK or that sexual assault is not as bad as rape. Comments like this just boggle the mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well I am watching CNN currently, I gotta say, I am pretty disgusted the way the defense lawyers are trying to make the accused out to be victims themselves. The second segment was with the new prosecuting attorney and Dr. Drew, they implied that alcohol was a definate factor (duh) and seemed to be very politically correct when referencing the defense (to be expected). Seemed the defense's strategy for public opinion control is to portray the accused as being little boys who didn't know any better and were under the influence of alcohol.....truly sickening

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Ok I am not sure that its what I said that got my post banned but maybe because i didn't properly quote my sources. (Mods - I am more than willing to work with you but it would be helpful if you would specify why you deleted my post)

ok - let me try this again.

At this website localleaks.blogs.ru... under the heading of Micheal Colin Nodianos, Anonymous is quoted as saying

Nadianos goes on for over 12 minutes describing the crime in great detail and confessing to his full participation including raping the girl at least once himself. In addition, Nadianos implicates several other members of the “Rape Crew” in the attack.

Now I read someplace else that this admission occurred at 6 minutes and 50 seconds in the Nodianos video.

I listened to that particular video at the time. At the start of the video, Nodianos explicably states that the "girl is so dead that she didn't move when" and then vilely describes a sex act involving the anus.

At the 6 minute 38 seconds mark - a voice in the background is hear saying "Nody raped a girl" to which Nodianos snorts and chuckles. The same voice is then heard saying "Trent and Mal'ik raped a girl" to which Nodianos continues to laugh. Just before this, Nodiano is describing the state of personal lubrication of the girl. He says "it was so dry that if someone needed water and tried to drink, they would die".

www.theatlanticwire.com...

In the above article, the Sheriff states that the police had the video since last August but that he didn't view it until 3 days ago.

I also read someplace else that the Sheriff states that Nodianos wasn't at the rape site and wasn't present when the girl was raped.

How could Nodianos know so much about the victim's personal parts and their state as well as her lack of reaction to the other sex act unless he was present?

When the two boys leave the room to go check on the victim, does anyone get the impression that they are leaving the house or do they get the impression that the victim is somewhere in the house?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

When the two boys leave the room to go check on the victim, does anyone get the impression that they are leaving the house or do they get the impression that the victim is somewhere in the house?

My impression is that she was still in the house, that is just my opinion and gut feeling however.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Thank you for reposting that info. I remembering hearing most of what you've written about when I watched the video, so yes, I don't understand how the sheriff and prosecutors were able to let him walk without any charges. It sure sounded from his own mouth that he was there and witnessed something. Maybe he didn't actually participate in the rape, he obviously wanted people to think he raped her because he obviously didn't start professing his innocense. It seems to me that he thinks rape is cool and OK. Anyways, he is certainly not squeaky clean like the officials are making him out to be. This is a perfect reason as to why Anon needed to intervene. The officials are protecting this arsehole for some reason.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

Did you listen to the video - do you get the idea that Nodianos was never at the rape site and did not witness anything?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

That leaks website is the problem. it was removed from the original post for that reason.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Sorry roadgravel but the deleted post did not have a link to the website so you must be mistaken.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I was passing that on since the link is in another post and I thought your missing post may have mentioned info with names from the link.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks

Did you listen to the video - do you get the idea that Nodianos was never at the rape site and did not witness anything?

Tired of Control Freaks

I did listen to the video, in my opinion there was alot more than 2 people involved including him, but that is just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yes there are more than two people. The names of the people in the room are listed on the same website that I posted.

Here is the reply of Anonymous to the sheriff, who states he was "going after them"

www.youtube.com...

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks

Yes there are more than two people. The names of the people in the room are listed on the same website that I posted.

Here is the reply of Anonymous to the sheriff, who states he was "going after them"

www.youtube.com...

Tired of Control Freaks

funny....all these people involved and only 2 arrests that are to be tried in juvie court......I'd cry corruption but I think I must be mistaken...all in my imagination.....people in positions of authority would never do such a thing

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
S & F

With this news grabbing some headlines maybe a lot more people will come out, both victims and those who knew what other shenanigans been going out there. I'd say start with the sheriff and his protection racket. The fish rots from the head.

My hope is someone like Sheriff Buford Pusser to appear on the scene and smash them to pieces.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 1/6/2013 by randomviolins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

Thank you for bringing up the subject, which obviously has a lot of interest. Forgive me for waxing philosophical, but do you think a position on this issue should be preceded by one's definition of "rape"? Do you think if that may be necessary, then doesn't the problem include how we define rape, as a culture?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Lets clear some things up..

*The Sheriff's Department was NOT the agency responsible for the investigation.
* The Steubenville Police Department is the origionating agency and is responsible for the investigation.

*The Police nor Sheriff is the final say on whether or not charges will be filed nor are they the final say on what those charges are.
*The Prosecuting Attorney, NOT Law Enforcement, is the final say on whether a person(s) are prosecuted for a crime. The PA is also the final say on what charges will be brought.
*The Police / Sheriff could announce they are not filing any criminal complaints, however the PA is not bound by those decisions and can in fact proceed, even if law enforcement does not support it.

The age of the people at the time of this occurrence are all 16 years old, making them minors. Because of that the law behaves differently in terms of how all of this proceeds. Generally speaking when an adult crime is committed by a minor, the adult courts will not have jurisdiction. Having a minor certified as an adult is a lengthy process that will involve age / mentality / crime / etc etc etc.

The leaked video was already in the hands of the prosecution, so again, releasing it has jeopradized the trial. There is a reason people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

The court of public opinion is based on half information, ignorance and emotion while being devoid of all facts. Justice is not a lynch mob, and attempting to seek justice through that mentality will mean the victim will suffer even more when the accused walk free because of a technicality caused by mob justice.

I am all about shinging lights on these types of situations, and I support keeping pressure on.. What I dont support is the intentional release of potential evidence solely because people dont like the way the system works.

Change the system by using the proper procedures and dont attempt to do it by using the victim and situation for a personal vendetta.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)
edit on 6-1-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It's taken me a couple hours to read through these twenty-four pages. I could not bring myself to watch the video, having a daughter around that age. But from the previous post, barely an imagination needed. My heart goes out to this young girl.

I have always thought these types of crimes should be dealt with swiftly, and harshly for all involved. And I fully agree with those who would see the same punishment given to these monsters as was exacted upon this girls.

On a more personal note. I would prefer public castration, whipping, and hanging. (spread out over a couple of weeks).

I spent more than ten years of my childhood being beaten by numerous 'family' members. I can attest this experience will change this girls outlook on life, men, trust, everything. For the rest of her life.

These are not part of any human race I wish to be a part of.

new topics
top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum