It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers leak video of Steubenville, Ohio Rape case.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
All these acts and Mr. Nodiano's comments are certainly deplorable, and in another context would be funny, but I think the real criminals here are these hacker syndicates serving vigilante justice.

Please tell me that was a joke in extremely poor taste. The "real" criminals? Have you ever been drugged and dragged to parties and raped, or had your computer hacked? Tell me which you liked less once you've experienced both.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
Seems that good old Fred Abdalla is going after the group that let this out.

Abdalla also claimed to know the identity of the person leading the online effort.

"I'll deal with that at another time," said Abdalla. "I know where he lives. I know his name, his mother's name, his father's name, his brother's name."

link below
Sheriff to Anonymous hacker: 'I'm coming after you'

That's how corruption works up there.
He is upset that it's being shown he hasn't done his job.

I think he should be put on leave till it is shown just how much he was involved in keeping this under wraps.
edit on 1/5/2013 by Connman because: fixed link

edit on 1/5/2013 by Connman because: (no reason given)

Damn...he threatened someone's whole family instead of owning up to his mistake and admitting his own wrongdoing. Great work mister Sheriff...this is like watching a train wreck, you know its going to end up so bad for them, they even keep digging their own grave...amazing stuff!! I'm not going to say he shot himself in the foot but you know...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

An interesting interview is on buzzfeed with Roseanne Barr about this case. She tells the story so graphically that it does arouse an anger that is more than warranted. The boy in the video laughs about the boys who peed on the girl but Roseanne goes further to say that they had "defecated" on her face. That is so outrageous but the reason that Roseanne got interested in the case. She is on Twitter helping to enlist outrage against the "rapecrew" in Steubenville, Ohio.

Jane Hanlin is obviously not fit to be prosecuting attorney if she seriously intimidated the victims's parents in this case. She should be debarred from law.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LiteraryOneTwo

That is interesting, this story certainly could use a little boost but I don't know if a D-lister like Rosanne is our best hope. Take what you can get, I suppose!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

I was a football player in school, and we often, as a unit stepped in too stop others from bullying kids
At OUR school. If we heard about someone bullying another, we handled it. Sit, i even took on 3 punks for
Trying too bully kids in a class i was in. that was only a ten years ago. Punks like this wouldn't have
Lasted, theywould have been beat up, then kicked out of the school by our faculty.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This isn't looking good with stuff like this coming out I'd say.

Nemann represents one of the teens accused of raping a girl in August. Nemann spoke to NEWS9 by phone on Friday and said he anticipates presenting documented evidence that the alleged victim herself indicated to his client that she knows she was not raped.

New developments revealed in Steubenville teen rape investigation

I'm telling you they cover their butts good up there.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JerkyBeer

And I'm definitely sure that, based onsome of the parents i knew, those kids and their families
Would have "gone missing" on the next cruise they went on.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

What does that have to do with...well....anything?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reading this ..........sad so sad,..remind me of Mexicos corrupt system of justice,but now..............this ?? ...here??...Going back to my beer............

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
reading this ..........sad so sad,..remind me of Mexicos corrupt system of justice,but now..............this ?? ...here??...Going back to my beer............

Does make one wonder when we will reach the event horizon of the toilet bowl? Or if we have already gone past that point....

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonl1983

All these acts and Mr. Nodiano's comments are certainly deplorable, and in another context would be funny, but I think the real criminals here are these hacker syndicates serving vigilante justice.

Please tell me that was a joke in extremely poor taste. The "real" criminals? Have you ever been drugged and dragged to parties and raped, or had your computer hacked? Tell me which you liked less once you've experienced both.

Jokes, dude.
Jokes.
edit on 5-1-2013 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
reply to post by colbe

Darkphoneix,

Did you read the message from Heaven? Why do you use the word "that", makes me think you didn't read the message or you don't believe God speaks to us through the prophets.

The subject of thread is about pure evil. Only God can help us but you have to choose to turn to Him.

love and blessings,

colbe

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Hopefully that irreverent post is deleted as off topic. And as for the victim supposedly recanting her story, well if I were a 16 year old girl I might be terrified of the rape crew as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
reply to post by colbe

Darkphoneix,

Did you read the message from Heaven? Why do you use the word "that", makes me think you didn't read the message or you don't believe God speaks to us through the prophets.

The subject of thread is about pure evil. Only God can help us but you have to choose to turn to Him.

love and blessings,

colbe

Oh no, I did read it, and my original assessment stands, what does that have to do with anything in this thread. If "God" were to speak with me I highly doubt he would use ATS as his communication medium, no offense to the owners of ATS. That should be the topic of a seperate thread, not in here on this one, no offense.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

If "God" were speaking directly to people via their thoughts he might have more power to influence them to not commit rape. I call apathy on God!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Hopefully that irreverent post is deleted as off topic. And as for the victim supposedly recanting her story, well if I were a 16 year old girl I might be terrified of the rape crew as well.

I most definately would be. Anyone think that maybe there are alot of unspoken threats being tossed her way? What about the prosecutor implying that she should drop the case? And let us not forget, part of thier defense is that she is a known young lady of loose morals (putting what they imply as delicately as I can). My question is even if that WERE the case, she was clearly unconscious in the pic of them holding her by arms and legs....what all of a sudden being unconsious and oblivious = consent?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Message from heaven? where was your god when this poor little girl was being subjected to a terrible ordeal without her consent or knowledge?

God belongs in philosophical discussions and not in our everyday life.

I watched the vid three times in disbelief and horror as Nodianos even confessed to raping a girl in 2011 at Pelusa.

I am speechless.
edit on 5-1-2013 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Jokes, dude.
Jokes.
edit on 5-1-2013 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

I am glad you cleared that up.....I was thinking about going medieval on your butt! So that being said, sorry if my previous post seemed accusatory.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join