It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hackers leak video of Steubenville, Ohio Rape case.

page: 12
189
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   


I knew her son was a part of the "rape crew" but, I didn't know it happened at her home


One source even states some of the action took place at her house. If true, not good for her career, I would think.

ETA. Oops, restating previous.
edit on 1/4/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric
 


The son of Jane Hanlin is Charlie Keenan. He has been identified as part of the Rape Crew by Anonymous.

Jane Hanlin - knowing that her son and her house were involved - maintained control of the file and the evidence, as well as granting immunity to some witnesses - DID NOT recuse herself from the case until August 25, nearly two weeks after the complaint was made known to her???????

Tired of Control Freaks



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If I was this girls dad...wow...just wow. S* Would hit the fan. I cannot believe this. How messed up.

I hope these punks get tried as adults, and this other guy with young pics of girls on his email... I hope he gets charged too. Pathetic.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anthbes
 


Its really hard as a Parent to cope with the thought that this could happen to your kid.

Also, I would be pissed off to know that some online group posted pictures of my child, in situations out of her control, regardless of intentions.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Some of the parties are being said to be at two of the coaches houses. Talk about out of control and no one caring a bit,



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric
 


The son of Jane Hanlin is Charlie Keenan. He has been identified as part of the Rape Crew by Anonymous.

Jane Hanlin - knowing that her son and her house were involved - maintained control of the file and the evidence, as well as granting immunity to some witnesses - DID NOT recuse herself from the case until August 25, nearly two weeks after the complaint was made known to her???????

Tired of Control Freaks


I knew I read something about a connection but, I had no idea it went that far.

I have a feeling that things are about to be put under a microscope in that town.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


You know its funny that you should mention that. I earlier watched a video of an interview with someone from the Ohio State Prosecutor's office. He made the point that by posting pictures of the girl (with face blanked out), Anonymous was victimising her again.

Here is my response.

The girl (and really any woman who is raped) knew, beyond all doubt, that those pictures would be publically viewed when she made the complaint. She accepted that it was necessary to view the pictures during the trial. she accepted that everyone in town would know who she was and what had been done to her.

She accepted that such exposure was a necessary part of getting justice!

It must also be stated that everyone in her social circle had already seen the pictures and were talking about them.

Anonymous has granted her wish to pursue justice. Nothing more and nothing less!


Tired of Control Freaks



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by anthbes
 


Its really hard as a Parent to cope with the thought that this could happen to your kid.

Also, I would be pissed off to know that some online group posted pictures of my child, in situations out of her control, regardless of intentions.



This is a good point, and that would upset me, but would pale in comparison to the whole community trying to deny this even happened. You are right though that it could definately have unforeseen consequences.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Just wanted to state that the former boyfriend of the girl is a football play by the name of [SNIP]. Apparently after the break-up, trenton mays pursued the girl for weeks. He sent her messages asking to date her, stating that he loved her, that everyone loved her and no one cared anything about what [SNIP] had to say about her.

He then sent a message asking her to meet up with her. The alleged rape happened an hour after she met up with him.

Tired of Control Freaks
edit on 1/5/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed personal info



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Some of the parties are being said to be at two of the coaches houses. Talk about out of control and no one caring a bit,


2 Coaches????

I only read about the volunteer coach.

Where did you find that?



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by roadgravel
Some of the parties are being said to be at two of the coaches houses. Talk about out of control and no one caring a bit,


2 Coaches????

I only read about the volunteer coach.

Where did you find that?


At a link that is not allowed here due to T&C violations. So quoting it without a link would also be a violation. Catch-22.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
Just wanted to state that the former boyfriend of the girl is a football play by the name of Cody Saltsman. Apparently after the break-up, trenton mays pursued the girl for weeks. He sent her messages asking to date her, stating that he loved her, that everyone loved her and no one cared anything about what Cody had to say about her.

He then sent a message asking her to meet up with her. The alleged rape happened an hour after she met up with him.

Tired of Control Freaks


Thanks for updating.

[SNIP] was also the one posting a bunch of the negative comments that night...

What site are you finding this on?
edit on 1/5/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed personal info



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric
 


I found this information on the site were Anonymous released the Nodiamos video (since the link was deleted, I can't post it again) Just google it and you will find it.

This is a link to the show-cause hearing that occurred in October when the judge ruled that there was probably cause to charge Mays and Richmond for rape (finger penetration)

hsconnect.com...

Tired of Control freaks



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by roadgravel
Some of the parties are being said to be at two of the coaches houses. Talk about out of control and no one caring a bit,


2 Coaches????

I only read about the volunteer coach.

Where did you find that?


At a link that is not allowed here due to T&C violations. So quoting it without a link would also be a violation. Catch-22.


No worries.

If my internet connection behaves....I'll find it.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric
 


See the post above yours for a hint.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
reply to post by sonnny1
 


You know its funny that you should mention that. I earlier watched a video of an interview with someone from the Ohio State Prosecutor's office. He made the point that by posting pictures of the girl (with face blanked out), Anonymous was victimising her again.

Here is my response.

The girl (and really any woman who is raped) knew, beyond all doubt, that those pictures would be publically viewed when she made the complaint. She accepted that it was necessary to view the pictures during the trial. she accepted that everyone in town would know who she was and what had been done to her.

She accepted that such exposure was a necessary part of getting justice!

It must also be stated that everyone in her social circle had already seen the pictures and were talking about them.

Anonymous has granted her wish to pursue justice. Nothing more and nothing less!


Tired of Control Freaks


I think the thought of not getting justice is worse. If the face was blanked out and they were edited it would at least seem to me that they tried protecting her as much as possible. Sometimes, I wish people turned an eye to vigilante justice so that further victimization wasn't necessary. I just hope that it isn't deemed that "all evidence should be thrown out" as that would imo be a gross miscarriage of justice in any sense of the word.

I'm sick of people getting off on technicalities and some people being above the law. I'm tired of the country and world being a cesspool. Thier heart is in the right place, but I am truly fearful that people that should be punished are going to get the same outcome that would have happened if they did not blow this wide open.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I am off to sleep now but before I go...I just wanted to add something

I listened to interviews with the defense attorneys in this case. They are stating that the acts that took place that night were "consentual" and that they would provide evidence that the victim had previously participated in group sex.

I think for this defense to work as justification for public sexual assault and humiliation...they are going to need a notarized copy of written consent.

Tired of Control freaks



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
reply to post by sonnny1
 


You know its funny that you should mention that. I earlier watched a video of an interview with someone from the Ohio State Prosecutor's office. He made the point that by posting pictures of the girl (with face blanked out), Anonymous was victimising her again.

Here is my response.

The girl (and really any woman who is raped) knew, beyond all doubt, that those pictures would be publically viewed when she made the complaint. She accepted that it was necessary to view the pictures during the trial. she accepted that everyone in town would know who she was and what had been done to her.

She accepted that such exposure was a necessary part of getting justice!

It must also be stated that everyone in her social circle had already seen the pictures and were talking about them.

Anonymous has granted her wish to pursue justice. Nothing more and nothing less!


Tired of Control Freaks


Excellent Point!!!!!

By stepping foot into the police station, she knew that those pictures and posts would be seen.

That is how she discovered that it happened.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   


You know its funny that you should mention that. I earlier watched a video of an interview with someone from the Ohio State Prosecutor's office. He made the point that by posting pictures of the girl (with face blanked out), Anonymous was victimising her again.


Just typical propaganda from lawyers to help their own case. Much like rollredroll calling anonymous terrorists because it outs that site owner.



posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77
 


Darkphoenix - you may be right there. But truthfully, I think that the rape and the victim (although horrific and not to be minimized) may be secondary to the behavior of the prosecuting attorney, the sheriff and his officers, the coachs and the school administration.

While the girl may never get full justice and maybe the perpetrators will "get off", I don't think this issue of the cover-up is going to go away until it has been fully investigated.

The girl may never get justice for herself but her actions and actions of anonymous may prevent further occurrences to other girls.

There is also talk of a previous rape victim by the same perpetrators and I believe that in the next little while, there may be other girls who also find the courage to step forward.

Tired of Control freaks




top topics



 
189
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join