It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers leak video of Steubenville, Ohio Rape case.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
There was one small voice of reason at the half way mark, I heard one of them saying

"it's not funny"

"dude you raped a girl"

"what if it was your daughter"

Wonder if that person is facing charges to?

And why even record some crap like that anyway? I don't understand the point of recording them giggling about what happened..

double post

edit on 4-1-2013 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

There was one small voice of reason at the half way mark, I heard one of them saying

"it's not funny"

"dude you raped a girl"

And why even record some crap like that anyway? I don't understand the point of recording them giggling about what happened..

I heard that too. Then he responded something to the effect "it's not my daughter"....what a creep.

One thing that didn't set right with me though....why did the person video taping that douche constantly keep the camera on Him???? The person behind the camera phone hardly, if ever, pans away from said douche.

I found that weird....anyone else?

I thought I heard him say after "it's not my daughter" something to the effect "she'd be dead too" disgusting at any rate and not really that anxious to go review the footage. My thought on why the camera was never moved away from el douche-o is that the person filming idolized said douche-o

edit on 4-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

One thing I did find odd about that video is that whoever is recording, never pans the camera away from the doucebag doing all of the talking.

Did anyone else find that odd?

He was intently focused on this guy and what he was saying and even seemed to be the biggest rallier of sorts to keep the banter going.

Yep I noticed that too, it's seemed like the camera guy almost had an unhealthy obsession with the guy he was filming.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

Mal'ik Richmond who was living with Jane Hanlon at the time of the incident

Well, that explains a lot.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

"it's not funny"

"dude you raped a girl"

I noticed that, too.

But he didn't leave, didn't walk away. I kept hoping he would.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know....I found a website where a comment was published. It contained the name, address and phone number of Micheal Nodiamus.

No - I am not going to pass it on because I don't know if it is accurate.

However, I am very satisfied that Mr. Nodiamos is having a very very good day.

Tired of Control freaks

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

At least he spoke up and stated how sick he thought the guy was. Maybe he knew it was being video taped and wanted to get his innocence on tape and implicate the jackass by revealing more details?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

"it's not funny"

"dude you raped a girl"

I heard that too. Then he responded something to the effect "it's not my daughter"....what a creep.

One thing that didn't set right with me though....why did the person video taping that douche constantly keep the camera on Him???? The person behind the camera phone hardly, if ever, pans away from said douche.

I found that weird....anyone else?

I thought I heard him say after "it's not my daughter" something to the effect "she'd be dead too" disgusting at any rate and not really that anxious to go review the footage. My thought on why the camera was never moved away from el douche-o is that the person filming idolized said douche-o

edit on 4-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: spelling

I remember that as well. I'm with you....I have no interest in watching that garbage again either.

You could be right about the idolizing thing considering the guy being filmed already graduated and was attending OSU on a scholarship based on his athletic ability.

Afterall, it seems like this area idolized their athletes on a superstar level.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
Just to let everyone know....I found a website where a comment was published. It contained the name, address and phone number of Micheal Nodiamus.

Tired of Control freaks

I saw that yesterday as well and I thank you for not posting it here....that's the last thing we would want to happen given the latest issues on ATS.

As you though, I'm pretty sure he is wishing he could go back in time and learn about human decency.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Mal'ik Richmond who was living with Jane Hanlon at the time of the incident

Well, that explains a lot.

It seems like the prosecutor has even more reasons to step down......

Was he living there out of the kindness of Mrs. Hanlon's heart or, because Mal'ik Richmond would be an excellent addition to prized football establishment.

This story keeps getting more and more layered with crap.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

I'm pretty sure he is wishing he could go back in time and learn about human decency.

I wish I shared your sentiment, but I feel that some poople are just sorry they got caught.
(No, that wasn't a typo.)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Tired of Control freaks

I saw that yesterday as well and I thank you for not posting it here....that's the last thing we would want to happen given the latest issues on ATS.

As you though, I'm pretty sure he is wishing he could go back in time and learn about human decency.

I agree, this thread would be deep sixed quicker than the other thread that shall not be named. One can only hope that he is regretting his actions. I think any regret though would be for the fact that he got caught and not over true remorse for what he actually did.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure he is wishing he could go back in time and learn about human decency.

I wish I shared your sentiment, but I feel that some poople are just sorry they got caught.

Haha, I see we were actually thinking along the same lines.....you just beat me to pointing it out
touche!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

"it's not funny"

"dude you raped a girl"

I noticed that, too.

But he didn't leave, didn't walk away. I kept hoping he would.

Me too...I posted earlier that in the beginning of the video I thought I heard at least one person leave saying they were going to check on the victim. I'm not sure if that actually happened or not b/c the camera is fixated on the same guy for most of the video.

I would like to think that what I heard is true and that there was at least one person in that pack with a level head.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It's funny how the video ends shortly after two girls enter the room. It seemed as though the room's atmosphere changed at this point, too.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sadly, you are right. I seriously doubt that kid is truly sorry.

Just sad he got caught being the piece of dog turd dingleberry hanging on the butt of a mutt.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I notice on this thread that a great many people are going just a little too far in their response to this incident.

I just want to post a few thoughts that I hope will cause people to think a little.

1. This incident has not had its day in court yet. There has been an alleged rape. Two people have been charged. We have seen one side of the story but not the other. We should all withhold judgement until the trial is finished.

2. This incident is shocking because of the large number of witnesses that must have seen what was happening but failed to assist in the investigation (along with failing to take action to protect the victim).

3. The Micheal Nodianos video is straight up evidence of his crime (we know that, at the end of the day, he watched an unconcious girl being anally raped. This is a crime in itself). We are also shocked...really shocked at his caleous disregard and lack of empathy.

4. We are also shocked that many witnesses, who failed to speak to investigators, had no difficulty in victimizing the girl further through social media and what appears to be a cover-up by the justice system and the involvement of school administrators and coaches (indecent pictures of student's in the girls washroom on his computer).

All of this is horrible (I don't doubt that the video is real because it is mentioned in September newspaper reports but is listed as "unavailable").

Here is what is equally horrible. Some of you have wished for the men involved to be sent to prison and raped.

How can you be so shocked that one person was victimized and then turn around and wish for three others to be raped? Is prison and lives ruined insufficient justice?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Tired of Control freaks

I agree, this thread would be deep sixed quicker than the other thread that shall not be named. One can only hope that he is regretting his actions. I think any regret though would be for the fact that he got caught and not over true remorse for what he actually did.

Yeah, I'm going with regret of getting caught.

If he were truly remorseful, he would step out of his protective circle and admit his wrong.....they all should but, they wont.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Wow good for them for doing this.

I'm really into vigilanteism. We don't need the government to do everything for us.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What you say is true and right, I just feel that most people believe that sexual criminals are so far from feeling empathy for others that they need to be placed in the victim's position so they are able to feel what they felt. It may not be right, but some monsters are so far removed from their human abilities that they must be subjected to a physical truth because their minds aren't capable of placing them in another's shoes. Sad, but that's the reality of it. Regarding Sharia Law, cutting of someone's hand because they stole cannot be compared to this. Cutting off someone's hand only discourages and prevents them from stealing again. Subjecting a rapist to experience what the victim had to endure is viewed more of a learning experience to incite empathy that is in so far as non existent. Again, it may not be right, but people want justice as well as treatment for these monsters and don't see any other way of accomplishing both at the same time. At least this is how I'm viewing it.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join