It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Evps Captured - Sallie House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hey everyone I went ahead and put together a audio video of what I thought were some of the most compelling evp audio evidence from a recent investigation that we did at the Sallie House. The recordings were done via standard evp session, and new itc technique that I have been developing which utilizes a ghost box in conjunction with with a down sampling live recorder. I found that this seems to pop out the voices even more, and what is really weird seems to make them seem as if the "spirits are talking at normal pitch speed".

Anyways I would love some feedback to see what you guys think. Cheers! - tim

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Definitely some spooky stuff. I stay away from Ouija boards, not inviting anything like that in.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

Assuming that whatever's in that video isn't fabricated (haven't looked and won't):

As with the threads about rocks and pebbles on Mars looking like bones, skulls, cockroaches, or sandwiches that look like Jesus, what you are talking about is the same thing, only with audio. You shouldn't waste your time on this.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

EXACTLY!!

all people hear or see in such "proves of something" is their expectations only.
edit on 4-1-2013 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
With these EVPs you should always listen to them without guidance or prodding on what you're supposed to be hearing. Once you remove the power of suggestion from the equation, all you have is static, and no one can agree on what the recording is saying.

It's garbage.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

As with the threads about rocks and pebbles on Mars looking like bones, skulls, cockroaches, or sandwiches that look like Jesus, what you are talking about is the same thing, only with audio.

Correct! It's pareidolia of the ears. I'm not sure if there is a specific word for it?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I can't really make it out too well, and I thought it was saying some thing different. So... I don't know. ? I do believe in spirits and they are on another plane. Weather or not your tapped into them or a demon , I can't say. But,...If it is Beelzebub you better run !! And don't mess with the ouija board , that's bad news too.Leave that behind. ...if I were you, I'd take your new recorder and head to a cometary to see what I could pick up.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
I can't really make it out too well, and I thought it was saying some thing different. So... I don't know. ?

If you listen to a chant (sports event) and not know who they are supporting, oftentimes you can imagine them chanting pretty much anything.
If someone listens closely to noise, and finds something that remotely sounds like speech, and then manipulates it in an arbitrary fashion, then of course you'll be able to interpret it as something. Even though it's just noise.

And that is why you hear something different.
Because it's noise.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
There are voices to be heard, but they are hardly demonic. I have used a ghost box myself in the past with some spectacular results. None of them were demonic.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

i dunno what I think really.. honestly I had no clue what it was saying at all.. and even when you wrote on the video what it supposedly said I still couldn't really understand it... it's freaky noise to me...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I think you have a very good imagination!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sounds like the tv show ghost adventures with Zach.....
edit on 6-1-2013 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I know my response isn't very scientific, but I've just played that at a fairly high volume and it didn't even raise a flicker from my dog's ears. Was I expecting too much to think my dog would spring awake on the sofa and start snarling at this demonic presence?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think sometimes we hear what we want to hear. Unfortunately on these recordings it really hurt my ears using ear plugs - what is that awful high pitch noise in the background? Is that electronic feedback or just the recorder? It's too distracting to actually hear what (if) the voices are saying anything.

I'm a skeptic when it comes to demons - I definitely would not hunt them or try to record them myself. That is asking for trouble. However, I wouldn't assume these voices are demons either. Quite honestly it sounds like electronic feedback like I get when using my laptop for recording.

The two EVPs I caught on tape were very short, almost like a female voice sighing or taking a breath. Sounded like it was from very far away, followed by a clicking sound which was not heard by my ears during recording. Keep trying though.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Great damn now I am gonna have nightmares.
10:27 pm at night here!
Should've put off listening till the morning ack.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I will add another comment from my own experiences. I use Goldwave for editing and recording my sounds and music. It was interesting to note that the two female EVPs I caught did not register on the sound wave. I tried replicating the sound, making them myself - also from far away. But every sound I made peaked on the sound wave. So that is one thing to watch out for. Authentic EVPs aren't usually audible with your own ears, many are only heard on recordings and like mine, only audible with headphones. But what I do is keep the original, and then work with a copy to edit and clean up background noise. That way if anyone asks for the original recording, I have it as backup.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Correct! It's pareidolia of the ears. I'm not sure if there is a specific word for it?

en.wikipedia.org...
or perhaps just auditory pareidolia

But all it is is just noise.
edit on 8-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

top topics

join