It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THe Answer to ALL life...for all of you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have lived half a century..and some.

I have also been here on ATS for quite some time. Some of my posts might be something to raise an eyebrow at, and cause you to say I'm nuts.

That's ok.

You have your opinion.

What I want to say to you now is...

No matter how long you seek the "great conspiracy"...you will NOT find it.

It will always be beyond your grasp...it was meant that way.

You see..humans have always sought the "greater" than the life they've lived.
Those answers will never be given to the "living"...

Death is really not a death, but, a beginning.

We waste our time trying to find out the answers..to ALL the mysteries on earth...I say 'waste' because no living human will ever know this. EVER.

I guess what Im trying to tell you is...you wont know the answers..not while you live in this "meat sack"..its not for us to know..ever..and it will always be kept from us. We are such small fries in a big pond...

Please..forget about finding out..and live your life with what we were meant to live for..LOVE...it's the greatest of ALL emotions...

Live your life in love, always..and you have done what you were supposed to do..simple and easy

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia

I dont know who the others are you speak of..and i do NOT have special knowledge..its YOURs just as freely as it is mine..
It is called LOVE..have you tried it? It will change your life. Try it sometime...[SNIP]
edit on 1/5/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed quoted ill mannered post and reply

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

It's all so simple for you if you only have one point of view and live a life of relative happiness. It's also an idealistic delusion. It's not always that easy or simple.

Life is a WAVE, and unless we learn to deal with the ups AND the downs, it can be a frustrating mess. Ying & Yang takes balance to control and understand.

While trying to live a life of Love sounds like a wonderful thing, reality is far more powerful and should be considered from many points of view. I am not always happy, fact. Deluding myself at those times and saying I feel love for the world around me would be wrong, so wrong.

Sometimes the unloving should be accepted as just that, and should be fed the excess love of those who have a surplus so that they may go on to share when it is their turn.

Love can be so blinding. Start with "kindness" and "acceptance" and take it from there perhaps?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

We waste our time trying to find out the answers..to ALL the mysteries on earth...I say 'waste' because no living human will ever know this. EVER.

I guess what Im trying to tell you is...you wont know the answers..not while you live in this "meat sack"..its not for us to know..ever..and it will always be kept from us. We are such small fries in a big pond...

Please..forget about finding out..and live your life with what we were meant to live for..LOVE...it's the greatest of ALL emotions...

But some of us just thrive on looking for the answers, and it doesn't really matter which ones. Just anything that will teach us something new.

So the search will forever go on because it's so intriguing and enjoyable, and humans are such curious creatures who on the way do find answers. Perhaps not enourmously earthshattering big ones, but smaller answers that teach us something about a new kind of tech, a new type of rock on mars and a new kind of medicine to save lives with.

Once you have found enough small answers, they can combine into being big answers.
That's one reason there will always be someone looking for answers, both big and small. It is how we evolve.

Most days my family are around me and I love them. I have no beef with anyone. Get along with most people most of the time. I don't see why we shouldn't be able to both love and search at the same time

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I disagree with you - maybe. Some knowledge is at the moment far beyond our grasp, and because of that it'll be a waste of time, and perhaps even harmful to make assertions about these things.

However, I believe, that the meaning of life is to collect data/information/knowledge as a means to create harmony. So asking questions is a very important thing in life, if you ask me, for it is only through this process that we can obtain understanding and peace between us, as people, living organisms, etc.

There is a great ancient greek proverb which I think really applies in this situation:

“A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.”

Perhaps we wont find all the answers in our lifetime, but that does not mean that we should not ask the questions.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

i believe in that there is good and evil, love USUALLY brings good, but not always, if anyone has ever watched star wars they would know that there is a dark side and the light, but sometimes light and dark make grey, the trick is knowing the grey, and to strive towards the light.
edit on 4-1-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I am curious, how would you define evil?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

ummm, I don't think you're nuts........but saying "We waste our time trying to find out the answers..to ALL the mysteries on earth...I say 'waste' because no living human will ever know this. EVER. " Is a little over the top

I mean all of the inventions:
The airplane
cure for polio
The automobile
medical cures (to many to name)
Space Shuttle
Satellites
Pennicillin

You get my drift? Humans are built to investigate, to search, try new things and then find something else completely. To say this is a waste? I think it is a waste not to 'TRY' and learn and improve ourselves and others. Just an alternative view.

edit on 4-1-2013 by ItDepends because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

anyone that uses the death and destruction of others for personnel gain. i could write a essay on this but i think you catch my drift, right? destruction can mean anything from the innocence of a child, to the destroying of an ecosystem, death can go from a single being, to billions. how do you define it?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I wouldn't. I don't believe in the concept of evil. People can be confused, deluded, angry, crazy, but never evil if you ask me. My understanding of the word is limited to what I learned as a child, usually encountering it in fairytales and such. To me evil would be a permanent state, but I don't believe in absolutes in the real world.

There are always to sides to a story. Good and evil are words we use to describe what we like or dislike, but they have nothing to do with the natural world. Just like justice. What is justice to some is injustice to other. There are always two sides to a story.

Perhaps certain acts of cruelty could be classified as evil. But to my understanding there is always a explanation, which would offer a more satisfying description of events, than to call them evil. I actually often feel that the word evil offers more insight about the people who use it, than it does about the thing it is describing.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Well, thanks for telling us I guess?

You are right about one thing, life is all about relationships. Remember pretty much every hospital death seen you have watched on tv for example. What do people worry about? Their houses, cars or boats? No, in the end it´s always about family and friends.

It doesn´t hurt to have a little money of course, but it might hurt to always crave for more than you actually need.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Just as teach/learn & learn/teach never ends in this realm; opposition will never end either. For if there was none, this realm's existence would cease to be & would have never been.

Thank you, OP for your words of Love radiate throughout this realm.

Namaste.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The answer to life is this:

Eat so you crap!

Drink so you pee!

Stay awake so you sleep!

That's all it takes to stay alive and live.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Love can be so blinding. Start with "kindness" and "acceptance" and take it from there perhaps?

Kindness and acceptance are all "lower branches" (if you could see it that way) of Love. For, ultimately, if you express Love towards some-thing/one/place; are you not "accepting" it and showing him/her/it "kindness"?

Everything comes back to some 'personalized' expression/thoughtform involved of or lack of Love.
edit on 4-1-2013 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Live your life in love, always..and you have done what you were supposed to do..simple and easy

Try me.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mads1987

I am curious, how would you define evil?

Evil is the polar opposite of Live...

Where evil thrives harmony is void an its not possable for good or even the status quo to exit an no one can live/

Just reverse the letters that spell evil or live
Or look at them in a mirror to confirm there
opposite an
non compatable

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I say it is healthy having a tendencie towards gaining the wisdom behind mysteries. Just reaching the glimpse of enlightenment of them is worth all the praying.

add. Maybe conspiracies dissapear at their point of revelation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join