It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tools of Satan- 2013 Year of The Technical Revolution against mankind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

You can't have my soul.
So I guess you lose.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the creative writing forum? I thought that was made for people to put their fiction

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
@ the OP,

If April is the opening act, then July will be the full Monty.

As for 2013 being the technical revolution against mankind, that could have been said about several points in time.

Try:

1912: Controlled flight...leading too death from above.
1945: Los Alamos...I have become death the destroyer of worlds...the atomic age arrives
1952: Splitting of the Hydrogen atom...bringing the surface of the sun to earth
1954: USS Nautilus...no need to surface...
1960: USS George Washington...death from below...bringing the atomic age to a country near you

As you can see this is nothing new and 2013 may or may not provide a new way to bring death and destruction upon mankind. So why worry about it, if it occurs, oh well and if it doesn't, there is always next year.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

The Entities start after fall on fiscal cliff, its not going to go through, if so why not now, they need to end of February to think up another horrific event and scam, and so after this fall which was already planned months before from end of February and starts to roll out with events up till April fools day when a big event takes place, from here its expected # hits the fan. 9-11 was the first brick to this horrific foundation, after that the elites knew hod ...You see some look at NRA as bad guys due to weapons sales, actually like 9-11 and twin towers and pentagon a diversion of whats really happening, all the proof you should know by now, lets go back a bit to Oklahoma bombings, was it a quack job or another govt. plot? Libya Embassy attack, so many incidents and yet none had closure til date, Did Bush find his weapons of mass destruction buried in a desert in Iraq? My friend what you are seeing is a Global plot to reduce mankind without bearing the label a genocide maniac. The elites admit openly they want to save mankind and in order for that to happen 95% of the population needs to be culled...so lets talk about that a second, many say i or others are nuts but have you counted how many people died in the past 20 years do to wars, riots and poisons? It is dead crazy. But no we are nuts if we start counting bodies. What to you is a justified war? 911 maybe...last time i knew the reason for the iraq war was revenge, weeks later became hidden bombs after that bunch of BS meetings looking for a real cause. All these horrific events you seen in the past 12 years did see any just of cause? You ever noticed CNN and others post there may be a war weeks to come and what happens...A war. all planned years ago. The hidden truth- Genocide. Man will be culled, Elites will gain and many will suffer till the next horrific event... I want to close something now, The end for many is coming soon, how? Lets just say first who do you think really owns and runs that Syrian Chem. plant... Don't be surprised its not the Syrian Govt. I strongly urge you to look at the facts and find the real owner of that plant, lets connect a message well painted on a wall at an Airport in Colorado... do you know it? do you noticed what kinds of pictures it shows, how about the children on it, some are wearing Syrian traditional clothing...why? It shows dead people and people wearing a gas mask... how odd is that...Now if this is not a message than I am nuts, But hmmmm, a Gas mask + dead people= chem plant, its a huge plant. remember in background a huge explotion, its not a city on fire, its a chem plant exploding killing all who are not protected. how is it to effect America...Hint* HAARP- yup weather control system brings it our way....anyhow I like to explain more but I really have some more important topics to deal with and so I just like you to channel all this in and see for yourself if you are a believer or not..I did the math you do the work. Good luck and be wise.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
People, you may have much free time than I do, just 3 years after 911 I also thought all the conspiracies were BS. I do have many I think its not real, but I dont waste my time telling them so, we all have our angels and demons and I prefer to believe an angel gave me the will to see what I post and so I share.. I try to stay away from anything political and try more on what they are hiding and debunking whats not real... I am 45 already and my mind is weak from hiding, but one thing I can say if i hide i will die of loneliness, if I am exposed I will die for whats real.
Now I normally like to hang with those who spend more time ignoring insults and ignorance and use that time to connect the damn dots. Most my friends are living a higher standard life and highly educated in science, investigations and writing Bio's. Most are deep up to their necks in finding credible answers to whats going on today in our world. I as well try to focus on good true stories and avoid media like CNN-BBC-FOX and so on that are controlled. I have my connections and clients who feed me info when needed and I am skin deep in Technology and The investigation connection between Colorado's Airport Murals and Syria's Chem. Plants. Now the day when the murals were exposed they say its just a painting only, but too many bizarre things dont add up like the owner of Airport declines interviews from anyone. I am overboard in this story because i brought up The syrian Chem plant a few months back to him and he had me and my mates removed and banned, why? because of this the story got bigger and now its on the news about the plant and no govt. connected to it have an interview. So I have multiple death threats that day on and I had to go into hiding. I only want to provide honest info, But I have reasons to provide it in a puzzled context...Thats all I can say, Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death." James 1:13-15

"When he came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him."
"the crowds were amazed at his teaching"
"Large crowds followed him, and he healed them there. ."
"When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. ."
"Large crowds were traveling with Jesus"
"but the crowds learned about it and followed him. "
"Great crowds came to him, bringing the lame, the blind, the crippled, the muteand many others, and laid them at his feet; and he healed them. ..."
"... The crowds gathered at the Temple early each morning to hear him. ... "
"... As he rode along, the crowds spread out their garments on the road ahead of him. ... "

"When the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy..."
"... When the chief priests and scribes heard him, they looked for a way to kill him. They were afraid of him because he amazed all the crowds with his teaching. ..."
"... Hypocrites! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell you yourselves are! ... "
""chief priests stirred up the crowd to have Pilate release Barabbas instead." 
"When the Jews in Thessalonica learned that Paul was preaching the word of God at Berea, they went there too, agitating the crowds and stirring them up. ... "
"Then some Jews arrived from Antioch and Iconium and won the crowds to their side."
"But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowds to ask for Barabbas and to put Jesus to death. ..."
"With one voice they cried out, “Away with this man! Release Barabbas to us!”
"But they kept shouting, “Crucify him! Crucify him!”
"But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed."

It is the love of sin which separates us from Our Creator. We are currently mired in the love of self and the love of evil desires, which we've allowed to master what is right.

When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth--Gog and Magog--to gather them for battle. Revelation 20:7-8

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

I thought you was leading us to the Anti-Christ.

The elites admit openly they want to save mankind and in order for that to happen 95% of the population needs to be culled...so lets talk about that a second, many say i or others are nuts but have you counted how many people died in the past 20 years do to wars, riots and poisons?

But how many people have been born in the last twenty years?

so many incidents and yet none had closure til date,

And as many other eventful stories they never will. People will always cast a shadow of doubt over incidents similar to 9-11, Iraq, Libya..etc

You ever noticed CNN and others post there may be a war weeks to come and what happens...A war. all planned years ago.

They ain't that good. Still waiting on that Israel-Iran war.

The hidden truth- Genocide. Man will be culled,

Who will the elite have left to fight their wars based on lust and greed in search of more power and fortunes?

I will watch out for your signs. I am skeptical but the way this world is acting anything is possible. Sorry you had to go in hiding, stay safe and feel free to provide more updates to your thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

You will die on the day that your Creator says "times up". If that be by getting hit by a bus, a heart attack or by the enemy of Truth, it is the day that your Creator determined for you. In which case, your fear of death is being used as follows

"Skin for skin!" Satan replied. "A man will give all he has for his own life." Job 2:4

If for example, you fear a suicide bomber on an airplane, you will allow the authorities to remove your personal freedoms to "ensure your physical safety". But if God solely determines your last day, no amount of laws will prevent you from expiring. In which case....why are you hiding? And why are you fearing your own death by others when it's Him that created your life and Him that determines when it is ended? Take it up with Him therefore and let Him remove this fear of death which lets you be drug around giving away all that you have because you fear for your life.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It does not bother me how you feel about my story, I wrote it to share only and by reading all the negative and positive responses it only gives me more strength to carry on my mission, helps me hear your questions giving me the option to ask them to those who are under investigation. I grow for the goodness, and I learn from the negative and that just means we are human right? There may be a day some facts are debunked and some came true, we learn from mistakes and we move on making less, How can be human if we have no doubts and questions about was is and isnt, how many time you think man tried to perfect the wheel and still today we still trying to make it better, I personally know I have issues to resolve and questions to be answered and you may not get some right away, but when I waste 60% of my precious time thinking how to show the world we can stop those who say we cant when we can have a good life. I do this not for me, not for my family, not for you, but for the sake of our world and its inhabitants. I should spend it with family, but even they know I must have a vision because if not I be now rolling with my homies and being family. God is there for me, if I ask a question and I get no answer than I dont show my words. I can only hope for peace, comfort and goddwill to mankind and nature. I am no freak of any kind, I am Gods son and you are my brothers and sisters and if I feel I have energy to make good to all I will do so no matter who tries to stop or threat me... I may live a few days, a few years or even more, all i know if God takes me than Good. WE are in a mad world and I am tired seeing all the suffering. Peace be with you all.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
"Are you on drugs?" Sam Witwicky (Shia LeBouf), Transformers

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

almost there, sweetie. everything in existence is "satanic". we are all material and therefore profane. the sacred only exists in the spiritual world. we are dirty filthy beings ruled by a dirty filthy god who relishes in death.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Why is april, of all the coming months, important?

What will we 'see'?

It's my birthday. That's why its going to be so important!

But, yeah. OP, I think you should turn off the lights, sit in your corner and think about your "sanity" (or lack of).

I, personally, can not wait to go to hell. Alcohol, Drugs, Unprotected sex, orgies.

It's a lot livelier than heaven.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Secret Covenant
Link

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
People, I stated most of the story was pretending to be Satan and doing the things he does, as I ramble on I am more like being sarcastic towards the elites as I know if they have their way they be doing if not already most I had written, The idea was to show that our leaders are not who they pretending to be, so likewise i am satan to being them in their current,soon,future plot to ruin mankind, I don't trust any ruling party anywhere in the world and its been as long as been living they promise only to decieve, so my point is I wrote a small drama depicting they the elite(Satan) on their continuing to lie,steal,oppress,abuse,murder and any other cheating BS they shun onto us. I am sorry I at the beginning of story pretendin to be something out there that is real, I have my own poetic and prose of saying things to off set the elite from thinking I am talking about them and their real evil. I will prevent myself next time expressing my Freedom of speech , the First Amendment to satisfy those who dont like my words,my feelings and the way I express it. I am so tired of people being so perfectionist and bullying others to write what they think we should write to make them happy, I guess politely speaking I wont write anymore so those Elites can be comfortable controling all internet forums and the chats. If that make you happy Mr. Elite, anything for you to prevent me being one of your puppets. I will write whatever I damn please because I have the right to do so. Wont you save all that critisism and use on those who deserve it like your puppet leaders and leave the underchievers alone, no is perfect Got it....
s

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

Uhm ok let´s see. The main point you seem to make is that modern technology like smartphones is enslaving us somehow.

Now, why are these gadgets developed, hmm? What do you think? Conspiracy by the devil to keep track of us mortal fools?

Nope, the answer is much simpler. Technology has improved our lives in many ways. Imagine how much more efficient our medical system can operate. Organ donors and recipients can be found in seconds through networking computers. Orders for antidotes or similar live saving drugs can be made immediately, saving crucial time.

But let´s forget medicin, every single aspect of our lives has been made more comfortable and efficient. You think this is bad? Well who on earth is forcing you to use it? Is your mind so weak that you can´t make your own decisions? What to buy and what not?

The truth is, that these gadgets exist because the public wants them, and they are a logical step forward from previous generations.

I really do not understand how all this should lead to our downfall. Let alone how and where the *cough* devil comes in to play.

The devil? Really?

Well, why not. Let´s blame a demon for technological advances and assume that we will all go to hell with it.

That surely is the BEST way to handle the situation.

Do you own a cell phone btw? And I mean you not the devil you like to play. You obviously own a computer, and you should shut it off immediately and burn it after your own standards.

THEY can track you through your pc as well, you know? At least your movements online that is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join