It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Test in Precognition - Bicycle Deck of 52 Cards

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

so i believe in precognition, it has saved my ass more than once, but in a deck of cards as you go through them right or wrong your odds increase in your favor, so as you get towards the end of the deck your more likley to guess right because if u have any sort of memory you know whats more likley to show up

sorry if this has already been brought up, i read the op and not the rest of the posts

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

I'm not consciously or subconsciously remembering the colors. I don't know, nor do I keep track of what colors have already passed. I just blurt out colors >.>

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I didn't say or pretend I'm the only person on Earth with precognition...You are either misunderstanding or misinterpreting the OP. These are exercises to develop precognition, much like there are exercises to train to see aura's, have OBE's, deep meditation's, etc.

I am not trying to claim I can see the future. These are tests in precognition, not proof of my precognition. I'm trying to develop exercises to develop a better sense of it.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

And we could also try to talk why this is nonsense,for example, due to the non 50/50 experiment, the possible counting, bad shuffling, marked cards, lack of observers, and lies.

The 'real' odds may not be 50/50, however since I am not keeping track of the answers, it is as if the odds are.
There are only two colors in the deck, that I can guess. Red and Black. Now that is essentially flipping a coin; I'm guessing randomly. I don't know how many blacks or reds have passed in order to 'calculate' an answer.

But if you want to put it that way, what about High or Low? It would be a lot harder for me to know how many Aces through sevens have passed or how many eights through Kings considering that there are 4 of each of those...

the possible counting, bad shuffling, marked cards, lack of observers, and lies.

Why is it everybody and their mother is accused of lying or dishonesty about something just to gain 'e-fame'. I'm not that petty, and I could care less what people think about me in popularity. Your acceptance didn't mean a damn thing to me in school, and it still doesn't now.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I'm not consciously or subconsciously remembering the colors. I don't know, nor do I keep track of what colors have already passed. I just blurt out colors >.>

Well if that is true (but it's not, that's why it's called "subconscious"), your approach doesn't make any sense if you're doing your best in being random.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Do you even know what the subconscious really is? Also, I liked your attempt to make me out as a prophet in "I'm an ant and you can't prove me wrong." Really?

That's not where I was going at all. Anybody can try or practice these exercises, which I encourage, as well as sharing results.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I didn't say or pretend I'm the only person on Earth with precognition...

Nor did I claim you to. You misunderstood what I said.

These are exercises to develop precognition, much like there are exercises to train to see aura's, have OBE's, deep meditation's, etc.

Unfortunately you're doing it in vain. There are no such thing as "Aura"s.

I am not trying to claim I can see the future.

Nor do I claim that you have stated so. I'm just telling you that whatever you think is there, it's not.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

This is an interesting test. To further take it as you perform either option 1 or 2. pay attention to how you feel when you get right and wrong picks and then you may begin to notice a forgotten pattern..

I have ran this test on myself to also test rv and astral accuracy but as 1 practices alone it takes time to get the full feeling down pack (accurately) . Good luck.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 1/4/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

By no means, am I attempting to say that by going through a deck of cards, you will suddenly be able to predict lottery numbers. Just a simple sense of precognition, especially something like High or Low, would be beneficial in a gambling scenario such as 21, or Red or Black for Roulette.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Unfortunately you're doing it in vain. There are no such thing as "Aura"s.

No such thing as electromagnetic energy?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

By the way, by 'your acceptance' I didn't mean you personally friend. I mean society in general... I didn't care about being popular then, and I don't now.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The 'real' odds may not be 50/50,

The only interesting thing is what is real, not what you think is real.

however since I am not keeping track of the answers, it is as if the odds are.

This is a very strange thing to say.
You can't forcefully trying to make reality "more difficult" and then "pulling it off", and then telling that the results are due to something else than what it actually is?

Please, make sure that your tests are valid to begin with. Otherwise they're not worth anything.

There are only two colors in the deck, that I can guess. Red and Black. Now that is essentially flipping a coin; I'm guessing randomly. I don't know how many blacks or reds have passed in order to 'calculate' an answer.

It seems like you do. And/or you have a problem shuffling. Or something else which might be more apparent if one could actually observe you doing this.

But if you want to put it that way, what about High or Low? It would be a lot harder for me to know how many Aces through sevens have passed or how many eights through Kings considering that there are 4 of each of those...

Oh dear.. It seems that you lack some basic knowledge.
It is exactly the same thing as red/black. No more difficult at all.

Why is it everybody and their mother is accused of lying or dishonesty about something just to gain 'e-fame'.

I don't know who is accused or who is accusing people (including you) of lying or dishonesty.
I'm just telling you that this has nothing to do with "precognition".

I'm not that petty, and I could care less what people think about me in popularity. Your acceptance didn't mean a damn thing to me in school, and it still doesn't now.

What acceptance are you talking about?

edit on 4-1-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Do you even know what the subconscious really is? Also, I liked your attempt to make me out as a prophet in "I'm an ant and you can't prove me wrong." Really?

First of all, I wasn't talking to you. Second, I have no idea what you are saying about you being a prophet?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

No such thing as electromagnetic energy?

You mean electromagnetism? Yes, of course.
But what about it?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

By no means, am I attempting to say that by going through a deck of cards, you will suddenly be able to predict lottery numbers. Just a simple sense of precognition, especially something like High or Low, would be beneficial in a gambling scenario such as 21, or Red or Black for Roulette.

Sure, that would be "counting cards".
But from your OP, that didn't seem to be the intention.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

By the way, by 'your acceptance' I didn't mean you personally friend. I mean society in general... I didn't care about being popular then, and I don't now.

Hm, I see.. I have no opinion on that matter. Every person are allowed to be exactly the way they want.
However, your popularity or unpopularity is irrelevant in this discussion.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It was hard to see who else you would be talking about. There was only one other poster than you and myself, and why would he act that way?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

However, your popularity or unpopularity is irrelevant in this discussion.

Not if you think I'm doing this to gain some type of cult following...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It was hard to see who else you would be talking about. There was only one other poster than you and myself, and why would he act that way?

...act what way?
I was informing him that he was an ant in perfect disguise and told him to prove me wrong, to make a point.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Could be an end-game motive?

Also, there is a big difference in High or Low, and Black or Red. In high or low, colors are not tested. The value of the card is. There are more differing values in the deck than colors are. So while I may be able to 'subconsciously' remember the colors, of which there is an even half and half, there is a card of each suit for each value. It would be a lot harder to keep track of how many two's, three's, king's, etc that have passed opposed to just a simple color

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join