It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Seen From Plane

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Here is a crop of one of the frames taken from the 720p version, and it appears that it has some kind of triangular shape:

I mean those edges appear defined enough to call edges at least imo...

It's the front of a Romulan triangle ship with the blue light on top of the ship, and it's poking out of the clouds to keep an eye on the human's hunk of flying metal.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well it is cwetainly strange and I woulld have to agree it is a UFO...of the alien kind...don't know. I do not believe we are alone but I always ask why would interstellar travelers resort to navagation lighting like we use if that is what it is...it looks like it is attached to something as some have said a mountain top but...again why lights ? Is there an interstellar FAA that requires you to have beacons for travel ? Especially when on Blito-P3 otherwise known as earth?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Too bad the guys kid has no manners at all. Once the brat said dad move all of the shooting stops, would of liked to see more. Smack that kid. Going to keep an eye on this thread pretty interesting vid.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The blue light is NOT at sea level. It is surrounded by clouds that don't retain those billowing shapes right down to sea level. It cannot be a beacon on a mountain peak because planes would not be flying that low over cloud-covered mountains. Therefore, I deduce that the light is part of a flying object mostly hidden behind clouds. It is a UFO. Whether it is made by man or aliens is impossible to decide.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You know...when I first watched this I was pretty skeptical. However, after watching the video several times and taking note of its shape, I'm thinking it could be legitimate. Hmmm....I'm stumped!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Kennedy Sapce Center Strobe perhaps?

Enlarge the image below..Was this not a flight over Florida?

Kennedy Space Center Strobe Perhaps?

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 4-1-2013 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
can we trace the flight\possible flight path and what it should naturally fly over? that should eliminate the chance of somthing man made or moutainy??

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
can we trace the flight\possible flight path and what it should naturally fly over? that should eliminate the chance of somthing man made or moutainy??

As it says the brother was on his way back from Florida, and the brother lives in the same area as the poster of the video (the brother could of course live somewhere else), then I assume the plane landed at Philadelphia International Airport (from finding the FB page of the poster of the video).

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Party at the Matterhorn pub?.

Plane looks to be low and slow, maybe descending, (flaps are extended at 0:18), could be a mountain top, however regulation anti-collision lights for structures are supposed to be red.

edit on 4-1-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

It seems that the blue light might be three lights grouped together. The most detailed picture of the light is visible within the first second of the video. If this is a hoax, then kudos to the attention to detail. However, the video is VERY interesting, nonetheless...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Don't some camcorders have a blue led when recording? just throwing it out there!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
what i meant before is that the position of the blue light is somehow strange...to explain myself..i would expect the blue light to be more in the corner of a craft rather than above the corner..

the thing is ..i cant imagine how the rest of the craft looks like

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Looks like a Star Gate...if that's what a Star Gate would look like, lol. It doesn't look like a UFO to me...it almost looks like it's something on top of a mountain or something. IDK...good find!
edit on 4-1-2013 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Interesting video..
it appears to be a second light on the tip of the unknown object

I played around with a still pic from the video

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

The light at the front looks to me like a reflection .

edit on 4-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Nice! Could you do that with a frame from the first second of the video?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Boy you know a UFO is big when people ask
"Is that a Mountain?"

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's the 'nipple' looking thing that is bugging me. It looks metallic. I reckon if we can figure out what the nipple is then we can get to the bottom of this.

reply to post by heineken

I agree, the blue light is in an awkward place. It's at a funny angle and also very large, what the hell is it? Also see my reply to spider about the nipple. It's all very unconventional. For the first time in a long time I am actually very curious about this vid.

OR... It's just a reflection. Can anyone rule that out and if so, a reflection of what?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
It looks like a break in the clouds and what we are seeing is a light from something in the ocean ,a boat?,island?
Maybe ,maybe not

There are some beaches that have blue fluorescence from certain kinds of plankton, you could well be right, as the 'object' in the video isn't moving.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

OR... It's just a reflection. Can anyone rule that out and if so, a reflection of what?

I downloaded it and have watched it a few times now and I'm sure its no reflection ... it may be a clever hoax though I'm not convinced of that .
We need more detail from the youtuber .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join