It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police say there is NO CONSPIRACY Regarding the Black Honda!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
This gets funnier by the minute.

People invent a ridiculous claim, call it a conspiracy.
If the police dismiss it, then it's evidence that there is a conspiracy.

Intelligent.

What about THIS post don't you understand?

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by sconner755

Originally posted by pheonix358
This is just silly.

I have listened to the recording of the Police comms and quite clearly they gave the details of the car's plates and this guy was given as the owner.

The Police here are not putting this to bed, they lit a match under the mattress!

How can they be this thick!

P

It's not the police who are being thick.

Quite clearly the Chris Rodia traffic stop was an unrelated situation. The police confirmed again today that the car belonged to a member of the Lanza family.

Rodia had nothing to do with Sandy Hook. To continue to drag him through the mud, based on nothing but your own conjecture and incorrect conclusions, is totally not cool.

Well la de da! The Police checked a license plate, gave us the owners name and, wait for it, .... the car is at the scene being towed away from the crime scene. Now who is being thick!

P
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So here we have PROOF that this car thing is NOT an unrelated traffic stop. You gonna believe the lies the police tell or you gonna believe the proof right in front of you. Ya can't make this stuff up folks.

I'll play the devils advocate. Show me in light of this proof above why it's wrong and not valid.How could this possibly be incorrect?
edit on 4-1-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Some of you conspiracy theorists give the media & police (and government) way too much credit sometimes. Media is well known to release false or unverified information as a story is breaking in hopes they get "the scoop" on the info. That doesn't mean there's some conspiracy.

Likewise, the police are not always "spot on" in their investigations, especially at the beginning of an investigation. Facts are not always clear cut at first and that's why in most cases the story changes and evolves as more is learned.

Do you really think the media and/or police are THAT smart to orchestrate some conspiracy to cover up the truth in every mass shooting incident? You give them way too much credit if you do.

The same can be said about the governments around the world except there's more at stake when government gets involved and there is more a chance for hiding facts or releasing false information for propaganda purposes or national security reasons. The government screws up just about anything they touch but are good at keeping secrets, manipulating information, and putting on a show.

As far as media and local law enforcement agencies it's mostly a case of releasing or slipping information before all facts are known.

I don't believe there's ANY conspiracy going on with any of the mass shootings (Lanza, Laughtner, Holmes). Those killers all had mental issues and were on meds (a whole other issue).
edit on 4/1/2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I'll play the devils advocate. Show me in light of this proof above why it's wrong and not valid.How could this possibly be incorrect?

Eh, you just demonstrated different people quoting the police saying different things, and you are asking how your statement could possibly be incorrect?
Please realize that you don't have things sorted out properly.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Eh, you just demonstrated different people quoting the police saying different things, and you are asking how your statement could possibly be incorrect?
Please realize that you don't have things sorted out properly.

How so.. give me facts. I see a logical progression of events. We have the audio of the police calling in the plate on the car which was at the school. We next have the photo of a car with that same plate being towed away from the school. How then can anyone see this any differently?

The cops would have you believe these are two separate events, If that's true, why was this car at the school and reported to belong to Mrs Lanza - while also having the same plate as the fellow in question? The cops claim the car belongs to a family member.. not so according to the cops own audio report.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

No....it's not a whole 'nother issue.

This is an excerpt from Milton William Cooper's 1991 book - Behold A Pale Horse.

This is not a separate case of 'mental illness' as you or the media would like to scapegoat it. This is about a conspiracy using mentally ill patients in order to push an anti-gun legislation agenda..

Now combine that page with the recent Fast and Furious scandal, and you will see a very clear agenda...
edit on 4-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You misunderstood my statement. I was referring to exactly what you stated in your post above.

Of coarse the government and anti-gun imbeciles will use events like these to promote their agenda.

Cooper was a smart man.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

My apologies, I thought you were making a case of 'move along, nothing to see here.' I starred you for being a bit wiser than that though!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm curious...has anyone ever looked into the possibility that perhaps the cops are trying to help us solve this one? Since they either can't tell us what actually happened this fateful day or they themselves don't know...

Eh, just something I was thinking about as I was reading the posts. This entire situation is very bizarre...Seriously...

Have we seen any sort of official report from the police departments and agents that were called in...like any incident reports or travel reports for EMT's? I really am very lost on this whole situation and have almost come to the conclusion nothing actually freaking happened...which would be good...and bad.

Another possibility is the Bohemia angle...Almost this entire thing is still very much in the air...and is obviously not sitting right with a significant amount of people, here on ATS and others outside the internet world...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gltichy

This whole thing IS bizarre, you're right. I was a long time lurker on ATS and I have been interested in conspiracies of all kinds. However, I joined recently because the Aurora and Sandy Hook incidents just scream "cover-up" and there are so many strange things happening and I'm determined to figure out just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I said it from day 1, it was probably a mistaken assumption in the article claiming it was the shooters car that started it all

and no, a news article is not part of an official story

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This topic was covered already here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was also a thread closed for posting personal info such as you have done.
Just a heads up if you want to remove that.
Also see this from here:www.youtube.com...
Click on show more:

Dear Sir:

Your upload to YouTube relative to the Newtown CT Shooting radio traffic has caused quite a stir as it relates to a Mr. Christopher Rodia. I'm not sure where you sourced your feed, but the traffic related to Mr. Rodia is from a 800 MHz six-channel trunked LMR system in use in Greenwich, CT. Greenwich is approximately 45 miles away from Newtown. The Greenwich system carries only municipal Greenwich traffic (public safety and non-public safety) and is in no way connected to the state's 800 MHz trunked system or Newtown's.

I am certain of this because after the matter (and all of the Internet Conspiracy Theory buzz - just google "Christopher Rodia") was brought to our attention, we went back and checked our recordings for December 14. In addition to just recognizing the voices involved as Greenwich Police Officers and Dispatchers, we have all of the audio from our recording system that matches all of the "Rodia" traffic (and some of the other unrelated-to-Newtown casualty call traffic that occurs at the same time.)

In any event, I'm sure you'll want to help clarify this matter. The "Rodia" traffic is definitely contemporaneous - but from miles away. This has unfortunately additionally clouded an already confusing and emotional issue. Worse, it has brought considerable (and wholly undeserved) angst to Mr. Rodia. Anything you can do to help clear this up would certainly be appreciated.

Feel free to message me back with any questions. I can also be contacted at [email protected].

Yours Truly,

Capt. Mark Kordick
Commander - Operations Division
Greenwich Police Dept.
edit on 20-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gltichy
I'm curious...has anyone ever looked into the possibility that perhaps the cops are trying to help us solve this one? Since they either can't tell us what actually happened this fateful day or they themselves don't know...

Eh, just something I was thinking about as I was reading the posts. This entire situation is very bizarre...Seriously...

Have we seen any sort of official report from the police departments and agents that were called in...like any incident reports or travel reports for EMT's? I really am very lost on this whole situation and have almost come to the conclusion nothing actually freaking happened...which would be good...and bad.

Another possibility is the Bohemia angle...Almost this entire thing is still very much in the air...and is obviously not sitting right with a significant amount of people, here on ATS and others outside the internet world...

I've said it before. I think the events are staged. There are three groups, the local responders, the shooter team, and the Media. The locals seem to always be training nearby oddly enough. Then some covert team does the shooting, the locals have already been set in motion for response to an event, the locals are just following orders doing their jobs, they arrive and try to figure out what happened, the Media spreads the info/disinfo to achieve the cold war political objective of the enemies of America. I think the smarter locals always sense that something is not quite right, but the Media is there to cover up the real covert shooting done by their partners. When a crime is being investigated and the Media is on the scene spreading confusion it is no wonder people get suspicious. The Media always fall back on saying they are just doing their job, they are just reporting what they hear, you decide. The Media is not your friend. There is a hardcore group inside the distribution of daily Media that is like the enemy right here in your living room.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Don't you ever wonder why the Media and various disinfo agents spread stories of the U.S. Government being involved in nefarious acts? The main angle of most conspiracy theories, as spread by the Media, is that the U.S. Government is the one that is doing all the bad stuff. You simply do not hear that the U.S. is under attack by well placed insiders in politics and media. You are always meant to be scared and angered by the idea that the Government is after YOU. Remember, the Government is by the People for the People. It is not Government versus YOU. It is you and your neighbors and your government and your way of life and your country that is being attacked by a very powerful enemy that is right here right now inside the gate and disguised as just another one of us. And by the way, the enemy has been busy attacking governments around the globe in a multi-thousand year attempt to control all the resources on this planet we all call home. They simply do not want to get along with the rest of us. They want to control everything. Your banking system is not bad, but it can be used as a weapon. Your Capitalism system is not bad, but it can be used as a weapon. Your political system is not bad, but it can be used as a weapon. Your television is not bad, but it can be used as a weapon. You can be turned against your neighbor by your mutual enemy. You can be made to distrust your Government by your mutual enemy. The local responders are just doing their jobs and perhaps part of that job is to calm you down and maybe not tell you everything so that you don't completely flip out and start throwing random people down the well.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"TAKE THE LIFE OF ADAM"

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join