It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police say there is NO CONSPIRACY Regarding the Black Honda!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

www.newstimes.com

NORWALK -- In the dark and shadowy world of internet bloggers and conspiracy theorists, Christopher Rodia is a mystery man connected to last month's school shootings in Newtown. But police say that's just not true -- that there is no connection.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
A NewsTimes article claims that the police say that there is no conspiracy regarding the black honda everyone is talking about.

Does anyone think this is an odd story to distract us? What do you think. I did not see this posted here yet.

Could this be the first sign of a cover-up? I wonder what will be next to unfold.

www.newstimes.com

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

A NewsTimes article claims that the police say that there is no conspiracy regarding the black honda everyone is talking about.

Does anyone think this is an odd story to distract us? What do you think. I did not see this posted here yet.

Could this be the first sign of a cover-up? I wonder what will be next to unfold.

www.newstimes.com

You don't cover it up by talking about it. Since 95% of the population doesn't know about the link as they are not on these websites, it makes no sense to make an article about it informing them if it was indeed an actual cover up.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

www.newstimes.com

NORWALK -- In the dark and shadowy world of internet bloggers and conspiracy theorists, Christopher Rodia is a mystery man connected to last month's school shootings in Newtown. But police say that's just not true -- that there is no connection.

Which, subsequently is exactly what they would say, were there, in fact a conspiracy!

Why don't they just say ATS?....lol

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
LOL... read between the lines.... Ban conspiracy theorists.

a site for conspiracy theorists as well as those interested in UFOs and the lunatic fringe, remain on the internet.

edit on 4-1-2013 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Why would they give info on the case before an official release. If they towed to car it's tied to the crime. Chris might be an innocent party but he is linked to the crime through the car.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is just silly.

I have listened to the recording of the Police comms and quite clearly they gave the details of the car's plates and this guy was given as the owner.

The Police here are not putting this to bed, they lit a match under the mattress!

How can they be this thick!

P

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
This is just silly.

I have listened to the recording of the Police comms and quite clearly they gave the details of the car's plates and this guy was given as the owner.

The Police here are not putting this to bed, they lit a match under the mattress!

P

I agree the article in the OP didn't address why the recording lead people to believe it was Rodia in the first place. They just acknowledged that's what started the "rumors" which I am curious is WHY? If he isn't connected to the vehicle at all then why even bring him on the radio coms?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The first thing I have wondered is why, upon hearing they had an active shooter scene, did they not switch to a separate channel? Is that not some sort of protocol in US LE response? As a result of them leaving it all up for recording, we had the murkiness that resulted in this.

He says he was miles away in Greenwich, getting a warning for illegally parking in a fire zone. Read more: www.newstimes.com...
Isn't that ironic... Lanza would have been charged with the same in addition to...

Well, we finally have two sides to this story yes?
edit on 4-1-2013 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Yeah, the person in the article in question says he was in Greenwich at the time. Weird. The police in Norwalk are definitely not helping the "investigation".

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

This is just silly.

P

It's not the police who are being thick.

Quite clearly the Chris Rodia traffic stop was an unrelated situation. The police confirmed again today that the car belonged to a member of the Lanza family.

Rodia had nothing to do with Sandy Hook. To continue to drag him through the mud, based on nothing but your own conjecture and incorrect conclusions, is totally not cool.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
From the OP's link...

However, a number of other postings, including those by USAHitman, and others like Godlike Productions, a site for conspiracy theorists as well as those interested in UFOs and the lunatic fringe, remain on the internet.

Read more: www.newstimes.com...

Theres a reason why they don't mention ATS.

He said he didn't verify the information he reposts from other sites to see if it's accurate.

---

"That's the problem," said Norwalk police Lt. John. "Some things are posted, but not verified."

Thats where ATS is different from the rest. This place is carefully moderated. Be careful what crap you bring.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Besides the obvious propaganda hit on the shady world of "bloggers" and "conspiracy theorists"...

Will the police discuss the non-conspiracy of them apprehending (or not apprehending, depending on when in the timeline you look and which source) someone near the school, wearing a bullet proof vest, camouflage, and having 4 weapons.

Will a second gunman ever be acknowledged in the future, or a maroon van with its rear windows "blown out"?

I would be curious to see how they would field those questions, but doubt it would change much.

Source 1, though many others out there document a second shooting suspect.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

On that tape, Rodia's name can be heard shortly after a police officer calls in the license plate -- 872 YEO -- as the "possible suspect vehicle."

You mean this one?

"I was with my niece driving my mother's sage green Nissan," the 43-year-old city resident said.

Okay so where was your car, genius? Oh, that's right....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

This is just silly.

P

It's not the police who are being thick.

Quite clearly the Chris Rodia traffic stop was an unrelated situation. The police confirmed again today that the car belonged to a member of the Lanza family.

Rodia had nothing to do with Sandy Hook. To continue to drag him through the mud, based on nothing but your own conjecture and incorrect conclusions, is totally not cool.

Well la de da! The Police checked a license plate, gave us the owners name and, wait for it, .... the car is at the scene being towed away from the crime scene. Now who is being thick!

P

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

There should be no doubt that the internet is heavy monitored and used as a tool to gauge the pulse of America.

No wonder they passed the NDAA, Patriot Act and now want our guns.

The Middle Class is being wiped out, they rightfully blame government and their destructive monetary policies via the Federal Reserve and TPTB are scared.

edit on 4-1-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This gets funnier by the minute.

People invent a ridiculous claim, call it a conspiracy.
If the police dismiss it, then it's evidence that there is a conspiracy.

Intelligent.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
This gets funnier by the minute.

People invent a ridiculous claim, call it a conspiracy.
If the police dismiss it, then it's evidence that there is a conspiracy.

Intelligent.

Pretty much. Three things can happen.

A) It's not talked about, which is evidence of a conspiracy because they are trying to bury the truth.
B) They say there is no truth behind the claim. Which is somehow evidence the claim is right and TPTB are worried.
C) They admit it's true (which more or less never happens).

No matter what happens, the conspiracy is validated.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I thought sand posts were forbidden?

Reading between the lines...

So I am in the lunatic fringe because I know 9/11 was an inside job?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
LOL... read between the lines.... Ban conspiracy theorists.

a site for conspiracy theorists as well as those interested in UFOs and the lunatic fringe, remain on the internet.

edit on 4-1-2013 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

More than likely they are referring to GLP, not ATS....

Regardless, all this is is

"Move along, there is nothing to see here. And stop asking all these pesky questions slave!"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join