It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Wombat: healer, thief, teacher, guide, & most of all student

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

I've looked into it and it is what got me to thinking maybe I could heal. Though, it is very draining and I don't want to get a reputation for these gifts you know what I mean? I just want to share these things without making much commotion.

I will add this, I avoid looking into future events. I try to avoid actually precognitive exercises as I feel its not my place to know such things. After the "BIG" dream and a few others that were short term that happened to manifest I don't wanna go there anymore. See it happen before hand then living it and knowing every second that will play out is too much of a mind warp. It starts to become too surreal, almost scary. I'm just glad my wife didn't up and run when I showed her these gifts. She just made me promise not to show her family as they're extremely religious christians and already refer to me as a satan spawn because I have tattoos.... anywho

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Exactly! I was hoping someone would come to the table with it. I believe its a part of every souls journey to understand god within themselves. See my view is that GOD is the energy, the very source itself. I believe all of it, energy, mass, force, time, space, and everything else is GOD. I don't think the term GOD is big enough to cover it. I believe our souls as they move closer to truely understanding this they begin to experience great wonders and marvels present themselves. My gifts to me are no more amazing in my eyes that when a child first understands love, or when light touches my face and I feel the sun reaching out across the void to me. Life in my eyes is a gift for which I owe a great debt. I am always seeking to repay that debt by making life around me better. I'll starve before my fellow man does, I'll freeze before he does, I'll spend my last dollar and buy a random child a toy just so they know they're is still good alive out there.

Yet, I always fear drawing attention to myself in large amounts. I've had so many people in my life tell me I'm unique and that I think differently. EVERYWHERE I go I always am told I look familiar, that they think they knew me as a friend. I just tell people I have a friendly face.

I will meditate on this decision but I believe I've decided to become a spiritual teacher. I've seen that I'm successful in business, and people flock to me for guidence. Hmm

Btw I love the community here at ATS

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

I understand what you mean, and in my humble opinion this gift you have should be shared and taught to the masses. I believe there are many people with these and other abilities they are the ones we don't hear about or are shunned as 'frauds' or just plain crazy.

It is up to people like yourself and others to bring this forward, it might be painful and a very hard road to travel. Think of all the great teachers in history Lao Tzu, Jesus Christ , Ghandi, Budda, and many more. These people changed the world by letting people know who they really are and how they too can open all aspects of ones mind and soul.
But this can wait until you are ready.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

Thank you

That's exactly why I fear making the move to teach now would be wrong, because with everything I know I still understand that there is so much more I do not.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wow! Aquarius2150, I believe I may have been meant to post this thread... your avatar, and my arm:

Its my third tattoo "Memento Mori" as an abigram. "Remember you must die" to remind me that at any second my time here can abruptly end, don't take anything for granted. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Such a nice sync

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I would also like to know if anyone else has ever met anyone that has ever seemed to stay under the radar yet have these gifts

Sometimes somethings are best never being known

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by starakaie

I would also like to know if anyone else has ever met anyone that has ever seemed to stay under the radar yet have these gifts

Indeed, though never is an awfully long time

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by W0mbat

Gangstalking,microwave harassment and major spiritual attack await those that do not keep their cards close to their chest take it from someone who knows just what lengths tptb will go to to protect their fairy tales its best to walk softly if you don't mental hospitals,injury and even death awaits.

'Wise as serpents,gentle as doves'

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

Gangstalking,microwave harassment and major spiritual attack await those that do not keep their cards close to their chest take it from someone who knows just what lengths tptb will go to to protect their fairy tales its best to walk softly if you don't mental hospitals,injury and even death awaits.

Once you let go of ego and lose self, fear holds no grip upon you. I live without fear, truth coarsees through my blood and strengthens me completely. Not that I do not value life, but that I understand there is nothing to fear. Pain and suffering re only temporary constructs of our mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

Once you let go of ego and lose self, fear holds no grip upon you. I live without fear, truth coarsees through my blood and strengthens me completely. Not that I do not value life, but that I understand there is nothing to fear. Pain and suffering re only temporary constructs of our mind.

Well lets hope nothing really nasty ever barks at you perhaps you should rephrase that 'your truth' courses through your veins and strengthens you which suggests an ego does exist within you,I don't call myself wise but I have been through enough to believe that you could spend many lifetimes on this planet and still not know 'the truth' what you will get a good idea of though is what the truth is not.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Welcome Wombat.
Love the name.
Will return and read your story when I have more time, just perusing it looks really interesting!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

I was not referring to ego, though it did sound that way indeed. I simply meant that through knowing the truth I have nothing to fear. I was not meaning it as in bragging, but simply stating that knowing that I do not actually exist. Knowing that this body is but a shell inhabited by a divine energy. Pain, sickness, suffering, they all are created from desire. It is all temporary but the truth. All things shall pass, all things shall decay, all things shall cease to exist. Fear is an illusion created by the ego that believes it is worth protecting.

Though I didn't mean to derail my own thread, thaank you for allowing the reflection

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

Thank you, and I would love to hear what you think after reading through it all

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wombat,

While I was reading your posts, I felt like I was reading little segments from my own life. It is actually a little creepy how similar we are and interesting that you decided to post this when you did. If you need a friend to talk to, send me a message. I've also posted my experiences on ATS.

About a week ago, I was told I was a "sensitive" from my new landlord/...wait for it....medium. I know it sounds crazy, and even though I was advised to seek help, I never did because I didn't know who I could talk to. I sell homes (I've always had jobs that involved customer service for two reasons: I love people and I can read most of them), and we got onto the subject of hauntings in the town we sell in and if my community was on haunted land. I laughed it off, but then she got serious with me and told me about her ability and about mine. Maybe it was what they call synchronicity or maybe she sensed that I needed help. I don't know, but she explained to me why I can feel other people's emotions, why the paranormal is attracted to me, and why I have panic attacks. I'm a sensitive and I have never properly protected myself. I have always known that I was different, but I've never had someone truthfully explain why. Also, her advice has helped me a lot with my anxiety.

I'll admit that I don't have all the answers, but I understand you. I'm here if you need a friend and also if you have any insight into what I'm going through. I could probably use someone to talk to just as much as you right now. If not, thanks for posting because I believe that I was intended to read this.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mandy1love

Thank you, I certainly would love to discuss this with others similar or that have at least experienced constant paranormal events in their lives. And making friends is always a great thing. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank you again!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
"God" lives through us; all of us.

You are one of many that has tapped into such truth and continues to embrace it.
edit on 7-1-2013 by isado because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by isado
"God" lives through us; all of us.

This is close to my understanding. I do not say belief because to believe you MUST doubt. The very act of believing is contrasted by doubt, so is therefore governed by it. You must fight your own doubt to uphold a belief.

Once you move beyond beliefs, and you actually live a belief it becomes knowledge.

To know is the ultimate goal. Not faith, not beliefs, but to know. You can only know something once you have factually and physically (as you yourself) experienced it as a truth.

Just as you know ice is cold, water is wet, and fire burns..... these are things you know because the truth exists with or without you there to experience it.

The being referred to as "GOD" by most is, to my knowledge, existence itself.

GOD is everything from the smallest part of an atom to the universe(s)

GOD is in all and we are but a small part of "it"

We are aware (some less than others) so we can look for GOD and some may find "it"

This in itself makes us "unique" but by no way does it set us above anything else because god is within the rock you stand on just as much as GOD is within you.

Through all things GOD experiences itself.

More than anything though, this is just a minuscule fraction of what is that which we refer to as GOD

So I know to be a truth I have lived

Originally posted by isado
You are one of many that has tapped into such truth and continues to embrace it.
edit on 7-1-2013 by isado because: (no reason given)

I could not reject it if I tried. Once the mind moves beyond believing into knowing it is impossible to live outside of the truth.

Just as one cannot escape the burn of a flame by adamantly believing it will not burn him/her.

Truth is like a candles flame, you can use the candle to light up a dark room but you cannot use the darkness to snuff the candle.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join