It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Wombat: healer, thief, teacher, guide, & most of all student

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
First some background:

I was born into a moderately religious family of southern baptists who indoctrinated me VERY early in my life. I was baptised at 2 I believe. I remember it but cannot remember my age. This is recurrent in my early years, I can remember the early stuff. I remember being breastfed, I remember having my diapers changed, I remember the taste of my gerber baby food, I remember being laid down for naps, and I also remember my brothers birth. I was two, after that it becomes foggy for about a year ( I believe something detrimental happened and I've sealed it away). From the age of four I began experiencing paranormal activity. ( I swear the truth upon my life and my sons as I will not lie about anything in this thread. This is important, because where I am now in life lies will set me back too far )

The first event was that a cousin was living with us and she brought a radio with her. One day she asked me to turn it off so I did. I walked into the room and pressed the power button and walked out. It stopped playing for mere seconds then resumed. So I walked in to check that no one had turned it back on, no one had but it was still playing music. I asked my cousin to come see, she instructed me to unplug it from the wall. After doing this it kept playing. My cousin decided to remove the speakers from the radio and the sound stopped.

Second event: I was eating dinner with my brother and my mother and youngest half brother were both in the adjacent room playing donkey kong on the snes. Me and my brother were eating sandwhiches and drinking from those small plastic cups that look like their jewel cut. Well I reached for my glass and thought it would be neat if I could make the cup move without touching it and as my hand neared the cup it moved on its own away from me. I did this three times consectively each in different directions: forwards, left, back. My brother noticed and starteled me asking that I do it again. I tried and it moved once. Then I cleared my mind and snatched the glass up and drank from it. I've never been able to do this again.

Third event: directly after the cup event me and my brother went to our room (shared) and sat on the bed trying to decipher what had just transpired over dinner. I sat at the head and he stood beside the bed. I didn't say anything but comment on how weird it was. He said " it could have been a ghost!" And at that moment I imagined a ghost flying around the room and suddenly my brother freaked out and ran to the living room where my mother and half brother was and started to tell her of a ghost that had circled the room above my head.

Fourth event: I would travel to IN to spend the summer with grandfather trucking. I remember doing this for four summers. My family had always shunned me as I apparently reminded them of my father ( my mother divorced and remarried). So while I was away the family would go on trips to theme parks or to the sea. They never did this until I started riding with my grandfather. Well one summer I decided I would stay home this summer to enjoy the family vacation. Turnedd out they decided not to go because of other "plans". I was smart and understood that with me being gone they had a little extra cash to spend on a small family vacation. I was let down but accepted my sacrifice to make my family happy. Well that summer my grandfather fell deathly ill. He told me it was due to heart break from missing me ( his way of affirming his love for me). Though I do not believe he knew how ill he was or he wouldn't have told me as such. Well, I went. To sleep one night and dreamt that I was with him at his house about to go to bed. We were discussing me being a good person in my life and the importance in it. Then he stood from his chair and made his way to his bedroom, I slept on the couch most nights. As he left the room he paused before turning off the light, looked at me and said " i love you *my name*, im going away for a while but i promise i wont be gone for long." i asked him "what do you mean? youre only going to bed." he replied " I will see you soon *my name*" the next morning when i awoke for school my mother answered a phone call while i was heading to the rest room and stopped me. she said " *my name, baby, i have some bad news sweet heart" and i cut her off saying " i know," she asked " what do you mean honey, how do you know?" i replied "grandpa zag died last night, i had a dream and spoke to him. he told me he had to go away but he would see me again soon." My mother began crying but never spoke to me about the dream.

fifth event: i was playing out in our yard with spider man figures and the rest of the family was admiring a new horse my step father had bought. i didnt care for it so i went my own way and played away from them. I was laying in the dirt playing when my mother decided she would go to the store for some cigarettes. I heard her tell my Sfather she would be back in a moment. she asked where i was and the whole group all agreed i was in the house when in reality i laying sixty yards away watching and listening to them. I got an idea in my mind that i would do something crazy and scare my mother. I decided i would lay flat in the driveway as she backed up and let the car pass over me then pop up infromt and scare her. boy was i wrong! turns out the old hatchback honda celica was too low for me to pass under. as she rolled back over me the tail pipe caught the back of my neck and started to peel my skin like a potatoe while burning it at the same time. the rear left tire rolled up onto my left should and began spinning on my back as i guess the blood was caausing it to lose traction. i was screaming but my mother couldnt hear me as the tire squeling was concealing my plea for help. My mother asked my Sfather to come see what she was hung on. He thought it to be a bike and told her to start to pull forward as he reached the car. He stood on the left side and i noticed his leg in my left view. i reached out and grabbed it as i was horse by this point. He jumped back in fear and told her that i was under the cars wheel and to slowly pull forward. They gathered me up and my mother held me while my Sfather drove us to the nearest ambulance station. On the drive there, my mother was lightly smacking my cheeks telling me to keep my eyes open and stay awake. she became frantic as i remember my eyes rooling back and everything becoming black. All sound went away. Then a blind white light exploded from within and i was could see around me. I was standing at in the clouds, at the base of a stairway that stretched seemingly on forever into the sky. The stars were all around me and the earth below me. I understood where i was and had no fear. I began running up the steps toward a bright star. As i ran the stairway grew and grew. i heard a calming voice so loud that i thought it was coming from life itself. As if the sky was the speaker. The voice said " Not yet child, your time has not arrived, you still have work to do." then i stopped running and looked down at the earth and fell so fast it blurred all into a million colors. I hit the ground and oened my bodies eyes and saw doctors standing over me with defib padds. I sucked in breath and then once they stabalised me they rolled me over" gave me medicine and fluids via IV. They then removed the gravel, tire rubber, and dirt from my wounds on my back.

=continued in next post.....

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

=continued in next post.....

Sixth event: OP stops posting.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

Do you mean thief of time, after I read all that and now I need to wait for your next post.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

Please continue, W0mbat.

Standing by.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ack! The wait is killing me!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

The stars were all around me and the earth below me. I understood where i was and had no fear. I began running up the steps toward a bright star. As i ran the stairway grew and grew. i heard a calming voice so loud that i thought it was coming from life itself. As if the sky was the speaker. The voice said " Not yet child, your time has not arrived, you still have work to do."

Please state your purpose or mission in life is you know it. If you dont please speculate to what you think it may be.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Continued from fifth event: I healed within a months time and had not one broken or fractured bone. I have no scars to show for it.

Sixth event: after a few years had passed I had become very religious at a very young age. I read the bible every chance i could. I prayed multiple times a day. I attended church. I was "saved" at the age of 10/11. I went home that night feeling different than i had ever felt in my entire life. i went to bed and that night I had the most horrifying dream of my life. I dreamt i was contacted by a faceless angel. This angel told me i was to take account of the things which i would witness in the next 13 days. I honestly spent 13 days and nights in this dream. Though it felt like i lived those 13 days. I saw the seals break, the horsemen ride" and the fireballs fall. I was "removed" from the events. I watched from a distance and the angel was my chaparone. Then i was shown the earth. I was shown the devil and his demons torturing hundreds of millions of people. Men, Women, and children.... i can still see it clear as day now. I witnessed the most horrifying evils ever. I watched this for three days. Then i was shown who in my family would go to heaven and who wouldn"t. I was told to never reveal this as it was not my place to speak of the names in the book. I then witnessed the sky explode with the same light that exploded from within me in the previous event. but this time the brightest star was in the center of the clouds. God spoke and the earth shook with every syllable he uttered. He told me that man will bring ruin to himself and his kind. He explained that corruption had seated itself within the souls of the kings of the land. He explained that the prophecy was destined, but that we could avoid it. He taught me that nothing is truely inevitable, that our free will alone was enough to change our fate. He then said that we would be too blinded with greed, desire, and hate to see this truth. He told me that free will and willpower alone could change destiny. He then wiped away my tears as i was mourning the deaths of the people of the earth. I spoke up and told him that I would sacrifice my soul for their lifes. I begged him to take me and my soul and spare them. He told me no, that i was to give this message to the people and that taking my life would defeat this purpose. All the while i had a quil and a scroll. I was ushered away from his presence by my angel chaparone and told to never forget what i had been shown. I saw my mother being tortured by demons and began screaming for her. I was shaken awake by my mother asking if i was ok. My first response was to ask her how long i had been gone and she asked me what i meant and i hugged her. She said that i had been screaming and crying for the past 6 hours. I wasnt sick, nor was i on any meds. This is only the 3rd time Ive ever spoken of this. Once to my best friend, once to my first wife, and briefly to my second wife.

continued in the next post.....

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Interesting story I too have had my share of weird experiences gotta laugh though a guy we knew at university we called 'wombat' because he would eat,root and leave.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Let me state this now: I AM NOT CLAIMING THAT I AM A PROPHET, MESSENGER, OR ANYTHING OF THE SUCH!

That was simply the sixth event and I told you I wouldn't lie so I put it out there.

Continuing:

After that I became very fearful of all spiritual things. I was a child and didn't understand all of this.

Seventh event: I was 15 when my mothers father became deathly ill. They never. Liked telling us grandkids so they wouldn't scare us. I knew he went to this hospital but didn't know why. The night he went, I felt his presence all around me I felt I was being watched and weighed. I went to bed that night and dreamt of me and him sitting by the river fishing ( which was his favorite thing in the world). He told about his childhood and how he always tried to tell the truth. He told me about the war (WWll) and how he met my grandmother. Then he caught a fish and let it go. He then told me life was a lot like fishing, that you had to be patient and honest about your decisions, then when the fish (person) comes along you must be prepared to let them go. He told me we can't keep all the fish, that releasing them helps us to understand life better. Then he kissed me on the heading, stood and walked back to his truck and waved by as I sat pondering his meaning. When I awoke my Sfather said my mother was at the hospital with the family and that my grandfather was very sick and probably wouldn't make it through the night. I replied " dad, he's already gone, I just spoke to him in my dram." And my Sfather told me to return to bed. As I turned the. Phone rang and I could hear my mothr wailing on the other end.

I posted this one with only one event to get the message at the beginning of this post out there.... I'm not done yet, this all has a purpose I promise

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
People are still reading this so feel free as to further tell us where these dreams.visions,precognitions and experiences are leading you p.s I was not insulting you personally in my last post.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am intrigued, Please... continue.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
After my last grandfather passed. I stopped attending church. I begand to question god and I hurt. I was in pain. My grandfathers were my fathers. My real father was long gone and my Sfather almost hated me. I later learned that he was jeaalous because I looked and acted so much like my real dad that it disgusted him.

Anyway, I had lost the only two men in my life that taught me truly great things. I got to visit my mothers father about four days before he passed. We were told he was just sick and would come home soon. Before I left he kissed us all on the foreheads and took my by the hand. He bagan crying and asked one thing of me " Be a good man, son, just be a good man." These were the last words he spoke to me in that body. I have never forgotten them and I try to live by them everyday.

At the age of 18 I had been through so many fights within my family that I decided being homeless was better. So I packed my bags the night before my birthday and the next day I blew out my candles" ate a slice of cake, hugged my mother and told her I love her. I grabbed my bags and left in my 96' monte carlo. I stayed with a friend for about a month then his mother threw me out. (I spent the next four years either sleeping on my car or on the floor at a friends house.) I stopped going to school and got a full time job working of the morning. My principal would call my cell phone every morning and beg me to come to school that day. He would offer to buy me breakfast and give me the gas money. I was a smart kid, am smart, but I despised school because I saw right through it. I pretty much knew everything they were teaching in 12 grade, and what I didnt know I knew I could teach myself. I decided to go to school one morning on a day off from work. The principal told me to come on my days off and he would let me walk on grad day and let me hold a "dummy" diploma. He said he never did this for anyone else. I had to attend a summer school class to take some tests to see if I knew the material... sailed righ through it all... except math. Im great at math in my mind but when Im doing it on paper Something stops me and I get this mental block.

well, i never went to college, just sat around gathering knowledge, working little jobs. Funny thing is, every job Ive ever had Ive been promoted within around 3 months of starting. Ive been a team lead, a assistant manager, a crew supervisor, and a practical manager without the title.... and I'm 25 with no college degree.

I began seeking out my spiritualism a few years back, I went through a lot of beliefs. Atheist, pantheist, wiccan, toaism, hindusim, and others. I couldnt find any one that agreed with my core beliefs. So I stopped looking for a label and just started exploring what I believed. I started thinking philosophically. I meditated every chance I could get. Many times in public. I taught myself to Lucid dream. I mastered it in a year. I decided to develop my psychic abilities i knew laid dorment inside me. Though i will not call it psychic, I refer to it as simply mastering intuition. too much hype around psychics and i wasnt doing this for the publicity or fame or popularity. I have very very few friends today. I developed a test which involed the colors of the rainbow, and I became proficient at it. I began sensing peoples words before they spoke them. I have deja vu regularly.

I spent much of my time meditating. then one day I realized I had achieved something. I felt an energy flow through me. It felt like electricity+goosebumps/coldchill. I realized I could control the movement and release of this energy. To this day I still control it. I got to a point to where when I would "flex" this energy my intuition would increase in proficiency.

I heard about healing and I decided to try it. taking a practical stanse toward it, I decided to start small. When someone would say they had a head ache I would touch their head and imagine a flow of dark smoke moving from their head through my arm to me and golden smoke from me to them. I would then get a head ache and moments later they would state theirs was gone. Ive done this many times... though i prefer not to as it hurts. :/

It seems that when I take their pain I recieve it. Almost like an exchange of energy. I now only do this for my family and when my son is sick I take it almost every time. I get the sniffles, he clears up within hours then I fall ill.... sucks but it is what it is.

I have also learned to take energy from people, though Ive only done it a few times because of the guilt I feel afterwards is tremendous.

I now believe in most of the buddhas teachings, and some of christs. I believe certain people reach a certain level of knowledge and are tasked with teaching it and helping the world. Thats what I believe today. That the buddha, christ, and others like them were simply teachers that sought to help others.

If i am anything, I believe I am a teacher.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So the point of this thread?

I wanted to use it to express some real events in my life, and how who I am today came to be.

I would also like to know if anyone else has ever met anyone that has ever seemed to stay under the radar yet have these gifts.... I am at a strange place in my life. People who were once my friend or just people I barely knew are almost seeking me out to help them. I have served as a teacher to almost everyone I've met no matter the age, I have done psychic manipulations on a few friends to prove to them I'm not crazy ( don't do this, they usually are freaked for a long while), I've had preminissions about so many deaths its not funny. You can garauntee if I'm in your life for and extended amount of time I've seen a member of your family die, sometimes I tell the person but other times I feel I don't have the right to shock them.

Right now I'm trying to decide where I want my life to go. Do I want to become a spiritual teacher like the buddha, or should I contiue doing them small things here and there. Because honestly, I really don't wanna end up on tv or anything like that. I just want to help others any way I can.... except for taking your food poisonings, that sucks.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by W0mbat

The stars were all around me and the earth below me. I understood where i was and had no fear. I began running up the steps toward a bright star. As i ran the stairway grew and grew. i heard a calming voice so loud that i thought it was coming from life itself. As if the sky was the speaker. The voice said " Not yet child, your time has not arrived, you still have work to do."

Please state your purpose or mission in life is you know it. If you dont please speculate to what you think it may be.

I havent fully figured it out yet, though I believe I'm to teach a profound truth. I am drawn to helping others, like a magnet I can't stay away from helping. I always amd given the right things to say and do when i need to give advice. This wisdom that comes out of my own mouth surprises me even a lot of the time.

But Ive never sought glory, popularity, or fame from it. I just want to help people become the best they can be and be as happy as thhey can be. I would go as far as to say Im hardwired for it.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Great story thank you for sharing!!!
Have you looked into Reiki? It's a great way to help people once you learn the practice.
for those that don't know

Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."

www.reiki.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

WOmbat, an interesting read and I am sorry for the difficulties you have had in your life.
I also have had many premonitions prior to a loved ones death, it started for me in 1976. I was having a shower in the morning prior to school when I got this terrible feeling of loss and shivers down my back.
I came out of the shower and told my Mother, she said it was my imagination. A few hours later she got a call from her niece to tell her that her brother had passed away, turns it was around the time I got the shivers.
This has happened all through my life, Other Uncles and Aunties, Grandparents I always seemed to know something was going to happen.
I also get strange and sometimes painful feelings down the back of my legs when I see someone who is ill or in pain.
I think its some kind of Empathy, I am not sure. I feel some people are more sensitive and in tune with things then others.
I also lucid dream and have had quite a few experiences you would call Paranormal, again some people are more sensitive.
Thank you for your story.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

If you sought glory, popularity or fame it wouldn't be real. I think those chosen with any such gifts are chosen because they wont abuse such an ability.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I hope I didn't scare anyone away with the post about the dream about the apocolypse... like I said I didn't mean it as some crazy prophecy. I've only ever told a few people I really trust because it usually scares people too much to talk about it. As I stated in the first thread, not one bit of this is a lie. I didn't even join ATS for this. I've just been thinking a lot lately about how I can help people in these hard times, and I feel that I'm being selfish by holding these things back from the world. Though at the same time, I'm trying to stay out of view. Humbleness, humility, honesty, love, and forgiveness are the virtues I try to base my life on. I believe in God still but it would take an entirely new thread to discuss that.

I simply thought I might ask the people in this online community what their take on all this is. If you can't bring yourself to believe me that's perfectly fine, and I'm sorry I can't prove it to you right now, though I wish you health and happiness.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

I believe that too, that others have these gifts and some are just too far out of tune. I'm sorry for you losses my friend. Thank you for reading it. These are things I keep close to my heart as they are very personal and hold a key to who I truly am inside.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Nice stories OP, i myself have had many weird things happen to me. I think this is all part of soul development, understanding life etc. I was a follower of islam, now im detached from that ideology, and follow the god in myself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join