It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars do not Make Light. Light Makes Stars - Axioms of Choice by Trey Smith

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Two choices: Light and Darkness.

Full documentary on spiritual awakening, demons, angels, ancient aliens, ancient religions, Jesus Christ and God Himself.

The Choice is written by Trey Smith

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is beautiful but am I the only one that thinks it needs Morgan Freeman to narrate it?

This is great and all but it is only allowing one path.

It misses the point. The point is you do not need to believe in something for salvation. The eternal YOU is and always will BE.

But yeah, religion can help people get started I suppose. I helped me for a while before I needed to thank it and move inward.

edit on 3-1-2013 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
This is beautiful but am I the only one that thinks it needs Morgan Freeman to narrate it?

This is great and all but it is only allowing one path.

It misses the point. The point is you do not need to believe in something for salvation. The eternal YOU is and always will BE.

But yeah, religion can help people get started I suppose. I helped me for a while before I needed to thank it and move inward.

edit on 3-1-2013 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

Being is, but must choose a path. As long as you live, you will be on one of two paths.

You are the source. That is your being. You are inseparable from the experience of yourself. There are two ways to experience the self. You can look within or look around. Everywhere you look, there you are. Either way, you make a choice. Give or take.

You are a source of light. You will only see the light after it has reflected. If you are trying to see the light before it has reflected, you will fall into delusion. What I'm saying is, don't look for the self within, but see the self outside. See what others see, not what you wish to see. Know yourself through the looks in people's eyes from how they see you. This is the reflection of your light. This is the only way you will see it.

There are two paths. The truth, and a lie. Humility, or pride. Selfishness or selflessness. Right and wrong. Good and bad. Love or hate. Light and dark. There is no hate without selfishness, nor right without goodness. At all times, you will be on one of these paths.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Really though, the only wrong path is the path of lies. All is as it should be. But that doesn't mean that it will definitely be experienced that way. In truth, there is no bad. But that doesn't mean there aren't lies.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
From a duality perspective I agree. However the most dark can always instantly transmute to light through choice. And vice versa. Being eternal, nobody needs to die for you. Your shells that you move into and out of as you exist are just that... shells. Vehicles.

Mind you I'm not disagreeing here with anything, I'm just saying that the Christ Consciousness (my words of choice) can come to people in many, many forms. We are all able to get to the mountain top, through a myriad of paths. The whole middle section of the movie breaks into a spiel about one single religion. Fine. But that's not reality. That's just one path.

I think it is time to embrace many.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Vibrational electrical fields make light. That vibration is caused by frequency or noise. Sound makes light.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000
Vibrational electrical fields make light. That vibration is caused by frequency or noise. Sound makes light.

That's an interesting postulation. I'm not saying I agree with it but I would like to hear how you arrived at it.

new topics

top topics

join