It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Halt the Terrorist Money Train

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

When I saw the title, I assumed that this was going to be a thread about cutting off tax money to the US government. My bad.

Thay's what we are starting to talk about over here: I'm tax exempt and we'll be getting to that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
This is easy...stop paying taxes

Have you stopped them from taking income tax? That's a huge chunk when we no longer have to lose that money. I became tax exempt about a year ago. It's great.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I've stopped giving money to terrorists by making my income off the books, thus not paying into the US-income-tax-to-black-budget fund. I don't want my money buying bombs which are blowing up children overseas!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Gentlemen, please. The very moment you shut down drug trafficing and money laundering, you effectively shut down any major operation of the CIA.

Terrorists would go haywire across the US if the CIA protection is gone. Erm.

You believe the CIA protects us against terrorists? That's cute.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

They must do to some extent.

I personally believe that there are factions within factions concerning the CIA. The further in the darker the mode of operation gets.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

To be completely honest, I would take a page from the peoples republic of China. I would have them shot and then charge their families for the bullet.

These are nothing less than traitors. What they have done is nothing less then treason. We still can execute people for that. We should make a few examples.

They want to make our country into a totalitarian paradise? Fine, but we bring along the extremist rules to extreme acts of criminality.

I wonder how many IEDs they made affordable to our enemies?
edit on 5-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

When I saw the title, I assumed that this was going to be a thread about cutting off tax money to the US government. My bad.

That is what we are trying to discuss over here once the dust settles with the arguments. Right now, we're still debating the details of State vs state, dejure vs defacto, etc. But we'll get to the meat of it all soon. I've already done it. My employer declared me tax exempt. No IRS hassles.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join