It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton 17th time, most admired woman in the WORLD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

They weren't chosen 17 times over several decade though

You may not like her, but many people do. You have your reasons, others have theirs. It doesn't mean you're right and everyone else is wrong. You probably have specific reasons for your dislike of her, but think about it for a moment. You have a dislike of her for very strong reasons, does that not make her a "great person" where great= outstanding, exceptional but not neccesairly "favorable" in your case.

Regardless of whether it is love or hatred that you hold for her, you feel strongly about her and that means something. The three you mentioned (4 considering both bush's) were "great", perhaps horrible, but still "great".

just for the record, I don't see her as "horrible" even though you apparently do. That doesn't mean one is right and the other is wrong because it's based on opinion, not documented fact measured against a norm.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kthxbai

Thank you very much for that wonderful insight.

I bet you're are glad you have that off your chest now hey?

Could you please tell me what wonderful things she has done to warrant your admiration? And also can you tell us why?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by kthxbai

Thank you very much for that wonderful insight.

I bet you're are glad you have that off your chest now hey?

Could you please tell me what wonderful things she has done to warrant your admiration? And also can you tell us why?

yes, I could, yes, I can. Will I? Probably not since it's a great deal of effort just to be attacked by you in some way, so why would I put myself through all that effort for nothing more than snide remarks and attacks by someone on an internet message board?

Here's a list of accomplishments, you can attack the website instead of me since that's the only thing you seem to be interested in doing:
www.buzzle.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I think the main thing Hillary did was to show women "Hey, we can do this ish". She kicked open the door for so many people, even Palin owes her something.

Women are going to get to the Oval Office and when it happens that woman should thank Hillary no matter what party she is in. Clinton cracked the glass ceiling for sure.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I think the main thing Hillary did was to show women "Hey, we can do this ish". She kicked open the door for so many people, even Palin owes her something.

Women are going to get to the Oval Office and when it happens that woman should thank Hillary no matter what party she is in. Clinton cracked the glass ceiling for sure.

You hit the nail on the head. She not only cracked it, she shattered the hell out of it!
Come to think of it, that may be why many dislike her so much. She took away the sexist power that some would lord over others. Women are no longer second class citizens. We all walk side by side, as it should be.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join