It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes in court Monday: What will his defense be?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Someone who is 'relaxed' and 'out of it' could not have caused the carnage in the theater, where someone in full command of his faculties would have been needed. This alone precludes Holmes from being the shooter.

----------------

abcnews.go.com...
(Officer Justin)Grizzle, a former paramedic, says ambulances had not yet made it to the theater, so he began loading victims into his patrol car and driving to the hospital. "I knew I needed to get them to the hospital now, " Grizzle said....." Grizzle drove six victims in four trips....

Just like Sandy Hook and others, the ambulances seem to have been kept away from the scene for as long as possible. Are they trying to get more people to die to maximize public trauma?

edit on 7-1-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Brocade

Well the dilated pupils certainly does not describe the effects of vicodin!!? It was reported he took a bunch of vicodin. I wonder what type of psych meds he was on and if those would have caused the dilation?? What was he on??

Certain drugs cause constriction of the pupils, such as alcohol and opioids. Other drugs, such as atropine, marijuana, '___', coc aine, mescaline, psilocybin mushrooms, and amphetamines cause pupil dilation.

Link

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

No, I remember from the ems recordings that the ambulances took forever to get there. That is why the cops decided to start to drive the victims to the hospital.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

but does it?

Look at Sirhan Sirhan, he has no memory of the event and was just a lucid, no reactive person when he was arrested, much like James, considering he just shot Bobby Kennedy point blank, youd expect emotion.

I want to see James put under hypnosis

www.youtube.com...

This screams of mind control, which is why you'll never see the trial.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Agreed. I really think that if he did actually carry out the shooting, it's got to be involved with SSRIs or similar. Though like Starviego says, it really feels unlikely that someone so patently out of it could have been capable.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
None of it makes sense.

Loughner and Holmes have the same look in their eyes. And, it is not mental illness. It looks like drugs and possible hypnosis to me. Lanza doesn't look the same.

The Azana shootings in Wisconsin had a similar type of "Staging Area" for emergency vehicles. I never saw an ambulance leave. They waited over an hour to go in the building and the shooter was dead.

Based on everything, these events were all staged. A traveling road show that started out West and headed East.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...
(Officer Justin)Grizzle, a former paramedic, says ambulances had not yet made it to the theater, so he began loading victims into his patrol car and driving to the hospital. ... Grizzle drove six victims in four trips.

Assuming a round trip travel time of at least ten minutes to and from the nearest hospital, this means that for at least 40 minutes medical first responders were being denied access to the wounded.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

So I can't comment on a world event as its "Your" business, I have never commented on the gun issue as I am actually in favour of guns and would arm the British police in a heart beat. As for bowing to the queen I am catholic and despise the monarchy. I bow to no one, thanks for your stinking attitude and enjoy puberty when it comes in a few years, you will have a ball

edit on 7/1/13 by On the level because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

Lanza does'nt look the same because he never walked out of the school alive!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I can't see this going to trial somehow, if it does, Holmes will be drugged up or won't appear. I think they will want to avoid any trial to be quite honest - for obvious reasons.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
reply to post by Bilk22

So I can't comment on a world event as its "Your" business, I have never commented on the gun issue as I am actually in favour of guns and would arm the British police in a heart beat. As for bowing to the queen I am catholic and despise the monarchy. I bow to no one, thanks for your stinking attitude and enjoy puberty when it comes in a few years, you will have a ball

edit on 7/1/13 by On the level because: (no reason given)

You'll notice my avatar. I even ate the Haggis and enjoyed it
And good on ya' for bowin' to no one! Heck you should understand the evil that exists and what they're capable of. Bow to no one and trust nothing from the media.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Me too, blue, same thoughts. I was just now thinking about how both Holmes and Jared Laughner were kept in drugged states. And those same crazy bugged-out eyes. Goll, what a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by syrinx high priest

He hasn't even made a plea yet. But the pretrial hearings have both sides arguing over the calling of two doctors that treated Holmes. Judge is going to allow their testimony. It looks like they are going with insanity defense most probably. The hearing lasts all week. Today there was testimony from police officers and the coroner.

What's your source for that? I haven't heard that it was about two doctors who treated Holmes. I just heard "two lay witnesses".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
None of it makes sense.

Loughner and Holmes have the same look in their eyes. And, it is not mental illness. It looks like drugs and possible hypnosis to me. Lanza doesn't look the same.

The Azana shootings in Wisconsin had a similar type of "Staging Area" for emergency vehicles. I never saw an ambulance leave. They waited over an hour to go in the building and the shooter was dead.

Based on everything, these events were all staged. A traveling road show that started out West and headed East.

I think for an active shooter scenario they have ambulances hang back for a while. Listening to the police/emergency response scanner for the Aurora shooting, the ambulances were told to wait by Macy's (a good 500 yards away). I think they didn't want to risk the lives of the EMTs until they had the scene secured, but I could be wrong. But I'm pretty sure that's why it took so long for the ambulances to help victims, and why police finally decided to just take victims themselves.

Anyway, I agree with your assertions. This is an attack on the 2nd amendment and a possible distraction from all of the major financial problems. Some even say it's a destabilization campaign, that they want civil war. Maybe trying to get the pro gun states to try and secede from the union? It's hard to say what the big picture is.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by kiwasabi

You think you will be able to get a seat? Better go real early. I hope you share your notes with us if you get in!

I didn't go. The emotional manipulation they're conducting would thoroughly piss me off. It's highly unprofessional for these officers to be crying on the stand. And irrelevant, for that matter. It doesn't prove anything, it just tugs at peoples' heartstrings and makes them demand "justice" for the victims.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Interesting. According to the police dispatch audio the Officer said that his suspect said he was the only shooter.

It's clip four if you want to hear it.

Police Dispatch Audio

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

Interesting. According to the police dispatch audio the Officer said that his suspect said he was the only shooter.

It's clip four if you want to hear it.

Police Dispatch Audio

The media hasn't been consistent on reporting this. Some reports said that he said, "No", when asked if there was a second shooter.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

You're right. I want to start my own freelance investigative journalism business. Reporters today are so desperate to be the first ones on the scene and will shout out anything that is told to them by "official sources". That's one thing they need to stop.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Perhaps it has been since he was arrested. I read it somewhere online in a news story the last couple of days.

Here is an article I found. It does say that they will speak to his mental illness. The article doesn't clarify if they have treated him personally.

Reporters, victims' family members, and others closely watching the fallout from last July's grisly mass shooting are flooding the Arapahoe County District Court today as evidentiary hearings finally begin in the case. At the end of this closely watched "mini-trial," expected to last throughout the week, Judge William Sylvester will have to determine whether or not there's enough evidence to bring Holmes to trial. Legal experts already see plenty of reason to justify charging Holmes with more than 160 counts of first-degree and attempted murder. But there's still a good chance this could be the case's endgame, if Holmes takes a plea bargain. Holmes's attorneys say their client suffers from a mental illness, and NBC News reports that they've subpoenaed two witnesses to speak on Holmes's sanity. Chances look strong that they'll mount an insanity defense.

Link

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

That wasn't the testimony today. The police officer said his response to when he asked Holmes if he was the only shooter he smirked. There wasn't another answer that was in any news story or on twitter today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join