It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASCAR plane crash and Flight 93 conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
"Rayner told reporters it looked as if the Hendrick plane slashed through the treetops for about 100 feet before crashing into the southeast face of Bull Mountain. The impact left a crater in the mountainside, and remnants were thrown another 100 feet."

Now obviously, this is a smaller plane which has something to do with it...but the plane smashed into a mountain side (simple physics, shouldn't hitting a non-horizontal plane increase the radius of the debris field?), left a crater, and yet the debris only spread 100 feet. Yes, 100 feet. Now, Flight 93 debris was found 8 miles from the "crash" site. Bigger plane, I know - but 100 feet versus 8 miles? The debris from Flight 93's supposed crash spread approximately 400 times further than the NASCAR plane if you believe that to be true. I've never heard of a simple crash creating a debris field that large.

More comparative evidence that Flight 93 was indeed shot down?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
that in no way what so ever proves that flight 93 was shot down...

HOW does it ?

this is one of the most absurd things that I have read in my one year at ATS...

there's no comparison of the two crashes....

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It doesn't "prove" anything, but it's hard to believe that one plane crash, hitting a mountain, spreads its debris only 100 feet, and another one, crashing into the ground, spreads it 8 miles. Maybe you have an easy time believing that but it doesn't add up to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Freak
It doesn't "prove" anything, but it's hard to believe that one plane crash, hitting a mountain, spreads its debris only 100 feet, and another one, crashing into the ground, spreads it 8 miles. Maybe you have an easy time believing that but it doesn't add up to me.

I am now convinced that Slim Shady aka Eminem had somthing to do with that crash of flight 93 and the 8 mile debris path.

Wasn't he from 8 mile and didn't he release a Movie called 8 mile. Who's on this with me?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
isnt this just simple physics? if the plane hits a mountain,the mountains going to prevent debris from being thrown forward? sure some debris will fall back down/get thrown up the mountain/out to the sides but any debris hitting the mountain has almost instantly lost its momentum,there for will pretty much stop instantly.
A large aircraft hitting flat ground has the chance of bouncing,rolling etc and therefore would travel further+ theres the extra weight ratios thrown in- carrying parts with more forward knetic energy and smaller parts thrown into the air can be carried by the wind.
i dont think theres anything dodgy about this at all.

Regards.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I am obsessed with Slim he didn't do anything.
He was late or got caught up with a girl who isn't Kate...
But ask yourself do you think he did it? NO!!!
I know this because I study is every movement, I'm like a less crazier Stan except I'm a girl.
Peace out.
-LovSlimShady

new topics

top topics

join